Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Bachelorette - Season 1
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 46 47
So I just binge-read the whole thing. May I be added to the pinglist? I love this whole Idea and it's a fantastic read. (Didn't ping because I wasn't sure if I should or not.)
So I just binge-read the whole thing. May I be added to the pinglist? I love this whole Idea and it's a fantastic read. (Didn't ping because I wasn't sure if I should or not.)
@CleverDual Can I be added to your general pinglist?
@CleverDual Can I be added to your general pinglist?
g8T8XC2.png
@catmeow1 @Firefly15 adding you both!! So glad you like the show!!
@catmeow1 @Firefly15 adding you both!! So glad you like the show!!
@CleverDual
Hi, can I be added to the general pinglist?
@CleverDual
Hi, can I be added to the general pinglist?
aesq82D.gifActive17:00-10:00
@shirotsubaki6564 of course! Thanks for reading! :D
@shirotsubaki6564 of course! Thanks for reading! :D
@LadyFairchild ack!! Just saw the change now!! So sorry, you wouldn’t have gotten the last ping. :0 oops!!
@LadyFairchild ack!! Just saw the change now!! So sorry, you wouldn’t have gotten the last ping. :0 oops!!
Go team Grey!!!
Go team Grey!!!
The band on the wound eventually falls
I’ve been on it in a hurry, but it’s not long before I get back on it

- stray kids ‘streetlight’
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/3cbd/f/2018/260/e/f/5_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y8j.png[/img][/center] [center][font=Brush Script MT][size=6]Hometowns - Part 1[/size][/font][/center] "Look, Neo, I don't know what to tell you. I don't have a hometown. I don't have a home!" "Don't tell [i]me[/i], tell Juni." Grey barked a short laugh. "What, just tell the girl I'm seeing that I'm homeless?" "Basically." Neo crossed his arms and glared across the room. "Look, the whole point is to take her to your home clan. If you don't have one, figure out where you feel most at home." "I don't-" "Stop." Shaking his head, the host slumped into a chair. "Look, I'm sorry you never got a home clan. Me? Mine was amazing. Perfect, even. Well, aside from a few crazies...performers are stranger...anyways, you gotta take her somewhere. Take her to Ice! Or wherever you've felt the most at home. But I ain't gonna figure this one out for you." Grey sighed, leaning back against the wall. "Fine. Whatever. But I'm allowed to talk this time, right?" "Well..." "Okay, I'm leaving before you can make me insane. Peace!" [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] Juniper sat down on the marble bench outside the mansion. This was what she had been waiting for. Getting to find out more about her final four bachelors by going to see where they lived. Get a glimpse of what life with them may look like. Meet their families. And to finally have a chance to interact with them outside of the mansion. She'd get to see them in a whole different light. "Hey you." Juniper squeaked and hopped up to her feet, laughing as she made eye contact with Grey. "Oh. Hi. You-" "Scared you?" "Pretty much." Grey grinned lazily and scratched the back of his neck. "Look, Juniper, I have something to confess, I-" "I'm so excited to see your clan! It's going to be wonderful, meeting your friends and family, and seeing where you grew up, and-" "Stop! Juniper, I don't..." The wildclaw took a moment to put his thoughts together. "I don't have a home. Not traditionally, at least. I never really have. I left my birth clan when I was quite young, and have spent most of my life traveling and working...so I've never settled anywhere. I know it's not what you want to hear, but I-" Juniper cut him off, stepping closer to him. "It's okay." "Really?" "Yeah. Not everyone got a normal home, or a conventional childhood. I get that." "Yeah..." Grey shifted his weight. "Um, there is one place I kinda think of as home, if you maybe wanted to go there, or maybe it's just not the best idea at all...why don't we just-" "I want to go. Wherever you feel home, I want to see it. Be there with you." "Are you serious?" "Yes." "Okay. Um, let's go then." [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] They flew for hours, stopping a couple times to grab some water at various streams. Juniper wasn't the biggest fan of this much travel, but for some reason, when she was with Grey, it was enjoyable. He seemed so at home when he flew - she loved watching him dart through the air, looking like an enthusiastic hatchling every time he saw something he recognized. While they traveled, he constantly pointed out all the clans and landmarks he had worked around. Juniper couldn't help but love the trip. She had never seen Grey this at ease. Finally, they reached a large clearing on a cliff, overlooking a lake. It was walled in on three sides by large trees that towered over head, and a massive drop off on the fourth. Juniper took a moment to stare over the view - they could see the World Pillar, as well as the trees in Shadow and the tiniest bit of the Scarred Wasteland off in the distance. "Grey...this is amazing." The bachelorette felt everything stop, nothing else really bothered her in that moment. Looking at this view - at their world - it was the calmest she had felt since the beginning of the show. "How did you find this place?' Grey smiled and sat down on the edge of the cliff, gazing out over the scene. "I just stumbled upon it. I was working, and I needed somewhere to stop and make camp. The only way to really get here is to fly over the cliff, and I would be able to see anyone approaching, so it made the most sense to set up for the night. It was dark, so I didn't see the view until the morning." He laughed softly, tossing a rock into the lake far below. "It's always been like home to me. I can see where I grew up," a nod to the Dragonhome, "but I can also see where I live," a nod to the rest of the view, "so it just feels, I don't know, right, I guess." "That's beautiful." Juniper leaned her head on his shoulder as they watched the clouds shift and tiny specks of dragons fly in the distance. "This is beautiful. This right here." "I've always wanted to make a home here, Juniper. To start a clan, build a house, have a family..." He wiped away a couple tears as threatened to fall. "I've never brought anyone here before. You...you're special, Juniper. I can see myself having a life with you. And it's honestly terrifying. But I can't wait. It's..." Juniper reached up and stopped him with a gentle kiss. "I know. I feel it too." There was nothing left to be said, so they sat in silence, soaking in the beauty of the moment, relishing the time spent together, alone, content. ----- @Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillykai @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies @WOF2012 @Capricom @Everburn @StarsAndMoon @Stri @Olkai @zzzhorses @Zoroark4ever @JazzTheDinoQueen @Capricom @TwilightStars @Frog4life4 @Talismarr @GlobalMaleficium @Moshipuppy @Aurealis @clementine2017 @LadyFairchild @catmeow1 @Firefly15 @shirotsubaki6564 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CAN'T START SHIPPING THINGS I WRITE THE SHOW BUT I 10000% SHIP LITERALLY EVERYONE ON THE SHOW WITH JUNI WHICH IS WHY IT IS SO HARD TO WRITE THIS DANG THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anywho, this is how I see Grey - he's such a loner that I can't see him having a big home clan - he left when he was little anyways, so yeah. Hope you agree, hope you like it, hope I'm driving you all nuts with making you all ship 4 different couples. Don't forget to add the team buttons to your signatures and get a little gift from me as a thanks! :D Here's Grey's, in case this made you change your mind! :D [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2444079/1#post_2444079][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/3a51/f/2018/293/3/7/2_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4u0.png[/img][/url][/center] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2444079/1#post_2444079][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/3a51/f/2018/293/3/7/2_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4u0.png[/img][/url][/code]
5_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y8j.png
Hometowns - Part 1

"Look, Neo, I don't know what to tell you. I don't have a hometown. I don't have a home!"

"Don't tell me, tell Juni."

Grey barked a short laugh. "What, just tell the girl I'm seeing that I'm homeless?"

"Basically." Neo crossed his arms and glared across the room. "Look, the whole point is to take her to your home clan. If you don't have one, figure out where you feel most at home."

"I don't-"

"Stop." Shaking his head, the host slumped into a chair. "Look, I'm sorry you never got a home clan. Me? Mine was amazing. Perfect, even. Well, aside from a few crazies...performers are stranger...anyways, you gotta take her somewhere. Take her to Ice! Or wherever you've felt the most at home. But I ain't gonna figure this one out for you."

Grey sighed, leaning back against the wall. "Fine. Whatever. But I'm allowed to talk this time, right?"

"Well..."

"Okay, I'm leaving before you can make me insane. Peace!"

divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png

Juniper sat down on the marble bench outside the mansion. This was what she had been waiting for. Getting to find out more about her final four bachelors by going to see where they lived. Get a glimpse of what life with them may look like. Meet their families. And to finally have a chance to interact with them outside of the mansion. She'd get to see them in a whole different light.

"Hey you."

Juniper squeaked and hopped up to her feet, laughing as she made eye contact with Grey. "Oh. Hi. You-"

"Scared you?"

"Pretty much."

Grey grinned lazily and scratched the back of his neck. "Look, Juniper, I have something to confess, I-"

"I'm so excited to see your clan! It's going to be wonderful, meeting your friends and family, and seeing where you grew up, and-"

"Stop! Juniper, I don't..." The wildclaw took a moment to put his thoughts together. "I don't have a home. Not traditionally, at least. I never really have. I left my birth clan when I was quite young, and have spent most of my life traveling and working...so I've never settled anywhere. I know it's not what you want to hear, but I-"

Juniper cut him off, stepping closer to him. "It's okay."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Not everyone got a normal home, or a conventional childhood. I get that."

"Yeah..." Grey shifted his weight. "Um, there is one place I kinda think of as home, if you maybe wanted to go there, or maybe it's just not the best idea at all...why don't we just-"

"I want to go. Wherever you feel home, I want to see it. Be there with you."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes."

"Okay. Um, let's go then."

divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png

They flew for hours, stopping a couple times to grab some water at various streams. Juniper wasn't the biggest fan of this much travel, but for some reason, when she was with Grey, it was enjoyable. He seemed so at home when he flew - she loved watching him dart through the air, looking like an enthusiastic hatchling every time he saw something he recognized. While they traveled, he constantly pointed out all the clans and landmarks he had worked around. Juniper couldn't help but love the trip. She had never seen Grey this at ease.

Finally, they reached a large clearing on a cliff, overlooking a lake. It was walled in on three sides by large trees that towered over head, and a massive drop off on the fourth. Juniper took a moment to stare over the view - they could see the World Pillar, as well as the trees in Shadow and the tiniest bit of the Scarred Wasteland off in the distance.

"Grey...this is amazing." The bachelorette felt everything stop, nothing else really bothered her in that moment. Looking at this view - at their world - it was the calmest she had felt since the beginning of the show. "How did you find this place?'

Grey smiled and sat down on the edge of the cliff, gazing out over the scene. "I just stumbled upon it. I was working, and I needed somewhere to stop and make camp. The only way to really get here is to fly over the cliff, and I would be able to see anyone approaching, so it made the most sense to set up for the night. It was dark, so I didn't see the view until the morning." He laughed softly, tossing a rock into the lake far below. "It's always been like home to me. I can see where I grew up," a nod to the Dragonhome, "but I can also see where I live," a nod to the rest of the view, "so it just feels, I don't know, right, I guess."

"That's beautiful." Juniper leaned her head on his shoulder as they watched the clouds shift and tiny specks of dragons fly in the distance. "This is beautiful. This right here."

"I've always wanted to make a home here, Juniper. To start a clan, build a house, have a family..." He wiped away a couple tears as threatened to fall. "I've never brought anyone here before. You...you're special, Juniper. I can see myself having a life with you. And it's honestly terrifying. But I can't wait. It's..."

Juniper reached up and stopped him with a gentle kiss. "I know. I feel it too."

There was nothing left to be said, so they sat in silence, soaking in the beauty of the moment, relishing the time spent together, alone, content.

@Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillykai @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies @WOF2012 @Capricom @Everburn @StarsAndMoon @Stri @Olkai @zzzhorses @Zoroark4ever @JazzTheDinoQueen @Capricom @TwilightStars @Frog4life4 @Talismarr @GlobalMaleficium @Moshipuppy @Aurealis @clementine2017 @LadyFairchild @catmeow1 @Firefly15 @shirotsubaki6564

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CAN'T START SHIPPING THINGS I WRITE THE SHOW BUT I 10000% SHIP LITERALLY EVERYONE ON THE SHOW WITH JUNI WHICH IS WHY IT IS SO HARD TO WRITE THIS DANG THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anywho, this is how I see Grey - he's such a loner that I can't see him having a big home clan - he left when he was little anyways, so yeah. Hope you agree, hope you like it, hope I'm driving you all nuts with making you all ship 4 different couples. Don't forget to add the team buttons to your signatures and get a little gift from me as a thanks! :D Here's Grey's, in case this made you change your mind! :D
2_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4u0.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2444079/1#post_2444079][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/3a51/f/2018/293/3/7/2_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4u0.png[/img][/url]
... but why would you make me decide.

aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-
... but why would you make me decide.

aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-
@CleverDual
AHAHAHAHAHAHA HOW DID I FRICKING MISS THIS???????
So much has happened to all my precious bois in the time I left *dies*

AnYWAyS, I'm back now!!!! Also updated my signature because SCOUT YESSSSS MY CHILD
@CleverDual
AHAHAHAHAHAHA HOW DID I FRICKING MISS THIS???????
So much has happened to all my precious bois in the time I left *dies*

AnYWAyS, I'm back now!!!! Also updated my signature because SCOUT YESSSSS MY CHILD
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 46 47