Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Bachelorette - Season 1
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 46 47
hhhHHHHHHHNNNGGGHHHH I CAN'T CHOOSE
hhhHHHHHHHNNNGGGHHHH I CAN'T CHOOSE
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/cfaf/f/2018/260/6/6/4_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y8w.png[/img][/center] [center][font=Brush Script MT][size=6]Decisions Decisions - Part 2[/size][/font][/center] Ril stepped into the office, ducking his head at Neo, who was just finishing a letter. The lanky spiral took a seat on a lounge chair opposite the desk, eyes darting around the room. He had never been in the host's office before, especially not since Neo took over. He assumed Finn would have kept it a little... loud, but never really had thought about it. The room was beautiful now. It was white - they had painted it before Neo had even gotten the position - but had many pops of yellow and grey. Ril felt instantly comfortable there. After a moment, Neo put down his quill and looked up. "Hey. Sorry about that. I've got about a thousand things to catch up on. Finn really left this whole system in a mess... but that's not what we're here to talk about. How're you doing?" "I'm good." Ril shrugged. "A little exhausted... we rarely ever leave the mansion, and I'm getting some cabin fever, but other than that, I'm good." "Yeah? That's great. So, I just have a couple questions for you." "Shoot." "Right. First. Why did you join the show? What caused you to apply?" Ril let out a long sigh. "Honestly? I have no idea. I was delivering notices for the applications, and one fell out of my bag. I picked it up and saw the drawing of Juniper... my stomach just dropped. And so I just... I just did it. I didn't think about it again. I honestly forgot I even applied, until I got the letter telling me to come to the mansion." Smiling, Neo shuffled some papers. "Are you glad you applied?" "Are you kidding me? I've found the dragon of my dreams... I just hope she feels the same way." "What would you do if Juniper didn't pick you?" "Well, uh, it would suck." A frown creased Ril's forehead. "I can't imagine what I would do at first... but I guess I'd be happy for her. As long as she chooses who is best for her, I can't be upset. If she's happy... I'll learn to be happy for them." Neo tilted his head slightly. "Interesting..." A rather awkward moment lingered in the office before Ril spoke again. "Was that all? Or did you need something else." "Two more things. First, Juniper chose you for today's one-on-one, so if I were you I'd go get into some apparel you're okay with getting soaked in, and second-" "Wait, what?" "And second," Neo pressed on, frowning slightly. "I have one final question for you. What would happen if Juniper did pick you?" Ril turned around, a slight smile on his face. "I'd be the luckiest dragon in the world." [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] Rounding the corner of the hallway, Ril smacked right into Juniper. "Oh Deities! I'm so sorry, Juni, are you okay? Is everything alright? Are you hurt?" Juniper laughed slightly, behind a claw she had held up to her face. "I'm fine. Just a little startled. I didn't see you there." Ril gazed at the bachelorette, shifting his weight. "Sorry..." His voice was bashful. "Don't be!" A broad smile edged on to Juni's face. "So. Are you ready for our date?" "I... I think so? Neo told be to be prepared to get soaked, and honestly, I have absolutely no idea what's going on and I'm a little nervous, but I don't think you'd do anything bad to me, so I just-" "Woah!" Juniper put up her hands in mock surrender. "Slow down. There is nothing to be worried about. We're going to the beach." "And...?" "Aaaaand we may be doing some surfing." "What? Why aren't you taking Grey on this date?" "Would you prefer that?" Ril sighed. "No! That's not what I meant. I just...fine. Fine, we'll go surfing. I guess..." "Perfect." [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] As it turned out, Ril was not a bad surfer. He was a terrible, horrible surfer. It was so awful that they gave up after about half an hour, in favour of having a picnic on the beach. The male spiral flopped down on the blanket, letting out a long breath. "Everything hurts. Literally everything hurts. Ugh." A laugh from Juniper as she cracked open the picnic basket. "It wasn't that bad! You only ate it a few times." "Yeah, a few [i]dozen[/i] times!" "Okay, yes, but you were getting better. With more practice, you might even catch a wave!" Ril smiled. "Right. The only way I'm gonna catch a wave is if I'm being tossed around by it." "Let's just eat." Jaxon had wound up packing them a lunch, at the request of Juniper, and it was absolutely spectacular. The two spirals polished off the meal in no time. After eating, Juni suggested they relax for a while, perhaps watch the clouds. They chattered for a while, comparing childhoods and pastimes. Some moments of their growing years matched perfectly, while some couldn't be more different. Juniper was amazed at how similar and different two dragons could be at the same time. Finally, Ril sat up. "You know what?" "What?" "Let's try again." "Try what again?" A grin. "Surfing." "Seriously?" Juniper bounced to her feet. "You want to try again?" "Well, if I'm being honest, no, but this is important to you. And you're important to me. So I won't give up after one go." Launching herself at the dragon before her, Juniper embraced him tightly, before pulling back and planting a kiss on his cheek. "Thank you thank you thank you. I'm gonna get you standing on that board if it kills you!" She grabbed her board and raced towards the waves, leaving Ril standing behind her. "Wait! Don't you mean if it kills [i]you[/i]? Juniper? It's 'I'm gonna get you standing on that board if it kills me' not 'if it kills [i]you[/i]'! JUNIPER!" ----- @Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillykai @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies @WOF2012 @Capricom @Everburn @StarsAndMoon @Stri @Olkai @zzzhorses @Zoroark4ever @JazzTheDinoQueen @Capricom @TwilightStars @Frog4life4 @Talismarr @GlobalMaleficium @Moshipuppy @Aurealis @clementine2017 Wow. Almost a month later, I am back! Between midterms and finals prep and the rest of my life literally blowing up in my face, it's been a rough few weeks. But I'm back. And I'm hoping the long weekend will give me some time to get this back up and running! Also, you should all totally check out a new project I am involved in with my friend Petall. It's a Writing Advent Raffle, and sign-ups are open now! Only cost to be entered in over 25 draws is sending something to add to the raffle pot! :D Go check it out! (Link in the 25 Days of Lore button in my signature) Hope some of you sign up! :D
4_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y8w.png
Decisions Decisions - Part 2

Ril stepped into the office, ducking his head at Neo, who was just finishing a letter. The lanky spiral took a seat on a lounge chair opposite the desk, eyes darting around the room. He had never been in the host's office before, especially not since Neo took over. He assumed Finn would have kept it a little... loud, but never really had thought about it. The room was beautiful now. It was white - they had painted it before Neo had even gotten the position - but had many pops of yellow and grey. Ril felt instantly comfortable there.

After a moment, Neo put down his quill and looked up. "Hey. Sorry about that. I've got about a thousand things to catch up on. Finn really left this whole system in a mess... but that's not what we're here to talk about. How're you doing?"

"I'm good." Ril shrugged. "A little exhausted... we rarely ever leave the mansion, and I'm getting some cabin fever, but other than that, I'm good."

"Yeah? That's great. So, I just have a couple questions for you."

"Shoot."

"Right. First. Why did you join the show? What caused you to apply?"

Ril let out a long sigh. "Honestly? I have no idea. I was delivering notices for the applications, and one fell out of my bag. I picked it up and saw the drawing of Juniper... my stomach just dropped. And so I just... I just did it. I didn't think about it again. I honestly forgot I even applied, until I got the letter telling me to come to the mansion."

Smiling, Neo shuffled some papers. "Are you glad you applied?"

"Are you kidding me? I've found the dragon of my dreams... I just hope she feels the same way."

"What would you do if Juniper didn't pick you?"

"Well, uh, it would suck." A frown creased Ril's forehead. "I can't imagine what I would do at first... but I guess I'd be happy for her. As long as she chooses who is best for her, I can't be upset. If she's happy... I'll learn to be happy for them."

Neo tilted his head slightly. "Interesting..."

A rather awkward moment lingered in the office before Ril spoke again. "Was that all? Or did you need something else."

"Two more things. First, Juniper chose you for today's one-on-one, so if I were you I'd go get into some apparel you're okay with getting soaked in, and second-"

"Wait, what?"

"And second," Neo pressed on, frowning slightly. "I have one final question for you. What would happen if Juniper did pick you?"

Ril turned around, a slight smile on his face. "I'd be the luckiest dragon in the world."

divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png

Rounding the corner of the hallway, Ril smacked right into Juniper. "Oh Deities! I'm so sorry, Juni, are you okay? Is everything alright? Are you hurt?"

Juniper laughed slightly, behind a claw she had held up to her face. "I'm fine. Just a little startled. I didn't see you there."

Ril gazed at the bachelorette, shifting his weight. "Sorry..." His voice was bashful.

"Don't be!" A broad smile edged on to Juni's face. "So. Are you ready for our date?"

"I... I think so? Neo told be to be prepared to get soaked, and honestly, I have absolutely no idea what's going on and I'm a little nervous, but I don't think you'd do anything bad to me, so I just-"

"Woah!" Juniper put up her hands in mock surrender. "Slow down. There is nothing to be worried about. We're going to the beach."

"And...?"

"Aaaaand we may be doing some surfing."

"What? Why aren't you taking Grey on this date?"

"Would you prefer that?"

Ril sighed. "No! That's not what I meant. I just...fine. Fine, we'll go surfing. I guess..."

"Perfect."

divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png

As it turned out, Ril was not a bad surfer. He was a terrible, horrible surfer. It was so awful that they gave up after about half an hour, in favour of having a picnic on the beach.

The male spiral flopped down on the blanket, letting out a long breath. "Everything hurts. Literally everything hurts. Ugh."

A laugh from Juniper as she cracked open the picnic basket. "It wasn't that bad! You only ate it a few times."

"Yeah, a few dozen times!"

"Okay, yes, but you were getting better. With more practice, you might even catch a wave!"

Ril smiled. "Right. The only way I'm gonna catch a wave is if I'm being tossed around by it."

"Let's just eat."

Jaxon had wound up packing them a lunch, at the request of Juniper, and it was absolutely spectacular. The two spirals polished off the meal in no time. After eating, Juni suggested they relax for a while, perhaps watch the clouds.

They chattered for a while, comparing childhoods and pastimes. Some moments of their growing years matched perfectly, while some couldn't be more different. Juniper was amazed at how similar and different two dragons could be at the same time.

Finally, Ril sat up. "You know what?"

"What?"

"Let's try again."

"Try what again?"

A grin. "Surfing."

"Seriously?" Juniper bounced to her feet. "You want to try again?"

"Well, if I'm being honest, no, but this is important to you. And you're important to me. So I won't give up after one go."

Launching herself at the dragon before her, Juniper embraced him tightly, before pulling back and planting a kiss on his cheek. "Thank you thank you thank you. I'm gonna get you standing on that board if it kills you!" She grabbed her board and raced towards the waves, leaving Ril standing behind her.

"Wait! Don't you mean if it kills you? Juniper? It's 'I'm gonna get you standing on that board if it kills me' not 'if it kills you'! JUNIPER!"

@Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillykai @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies @WOF2012 @Capricom @Everburn @StarsAndMoon @Stri @Olkai @zzzhorses @Zoroark4ever @JazzTheDinoQueen @Capricom @TwilightStars @Frog4life4 @Talismarr @GlobalMaleficium @Moshipuppy @Aurealis @clementine2017

Wow. Almost a month later, I am back! Between midterms and finals prep and the rest of my life literally blowing up in my face, it's been a rough few weeks. But I'm back. And I'm hoping the long weekend will give me some time to get this back up and running!

Also, you should all totally check out a new project I am involved in with my friend Petall. It's a Writing Advent Raffle, and sign-ups are open now! Only cost to be entered in over 25 draws is sending something to add to the raffle pot! :D Go check it out! (Link in the 25 Days of Lore button in my signature) Hope some of you sign up! :D
WOO! IT'S BACK!
hh Ril and Juni are so cute together i can't decide who i like the best
WOO! IT'S BACK!
hh Ril and Juni are so cute together i can't decide who i like the best
yeeeeeeeeeeee
yeeeeeeeeeeee
@CleverDual

HOW DARE YOU GIVE ME ALL THESE RIL FEELS He better win...

Honestly though, this is so cute! I love the surfing and the talking with Neo and the line of "if it kills you."

I honestly think I have gone from being Team Jaxon, Team Scout and Team Ril to being 100% Team Ril in this update alone and I am terrified out of my mind because it's better to have 3 favourites than 1
@CleverDual

HOW DARE YOU GIVE ME ALL THESE RIL FEELS He better win...

Honestly though, this is so cute! I love the surfing and the talking with Neo and the line of "if it kills you."

I honestly think I have gone from being Team Jaxon, Team Scout and Team Ril to being 100% Team Ril in this update alone and I am terrified out of my mind because it's better to have 3 favourites than 1
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@cleverdual
Would you mind putting me on the pinglist? This reminds me of my fave book series, ‘The Selection’... Looking forward to more episodes! One question though, did u get the idea for this from the book I mentioned earlier?
@cleverdual
Would you mind putting me on the pinglist? This reminds me of my fave book series, ‘The Selection’... Looking forward to more episodes! One question though, did u get the idea for this from the book I mentioned earlier?
The band on the wound eventually falls
I’ve been on it in a hurry, but it’s not long before I get back on it

- stray kids ‘streetlight’
It's alright that you haven't posted in a while (tests, am I right), and I absolutely love Ril and can relate to his lack of skill in surfing :d
It's alright that you haven't posted in a while (tests, am I right), and I absolutely love Ril and can relate to his lack of skill in surfing :d
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS
and i decided not to fly straight into the sun
yayyy
but now i can't get the image of Ril flying off a surfboard into the water out of my head.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS
and i decided not to fly straight into the sun
yayyy
but now i can't get the image of Ril flying off a surfboard into the water out of my head.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
Surfing!! *faint*
Surfing!! *faint*
earthshieldr.png
Deleted scene:

Ril, getting violently thrown off the surfboard and frantically trying to keep afloat: JUNI I THINK YOU KILLED ME!
Deleted scene:

Ril, getting violently thrown off the surfboard and frantically trying to keep afloat: JUNI I THINK YOU KILLED ME!
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 46 47