Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Bachelorette - Season 1
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 46 47
@CleverDual

Cool!!
@CleverDual

Cool!!
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
u were right many pings
but i just caught up (i missed the entire episode 3 and half of episode 2 aghhhh) and i cannot pick a favourite for the life of me. Scout? Grey? Xav?? send help
u were right many pings
but i just caught up (i missed the entire episode 3 and half of episode 2 aghhhh) and i cannot pick a favourite for the life of me. Scout? Grey? Xav?? send help
Woop! Neo seems like a great host ^^
i'm not particularly sure how this ToT thing is gonna work,
i've never participated in these ;v;'
Woop! Neo seems like a great host ^^
i'm not particularly sure how this ToT thing is gonna work,
i've never participated in these ;v;'
I'll work on my ToT but it might be a few days!
It's hard to write until inspiration strikes ^^'
I'll work on my ToT but it might be a few days!
It's hard to write until inspiration strikes ^^'
earthshieldr.png
@Zoroark4ever the whole game is explained in the link in my signature!!! But if you want to come to the bachelorette mansion to trick or treat, just send me a massage. In that message, role play one of your dragons approaching the mansion, and let me know who you want to greet you from the cast. Then I’ll respond with that dragon, send you a treat, and then send one of them to your clan in a message.
@Zoroark4ever the whole game is explained in the link in my signature!!! But if you want to come to the bachelorette mansion to trick or treat, just send me a massage. In that message, role play one of your dragons approaching the mansion, and let me know who you want to greet you from the cast. Then I’ll respond with that dragon, send you a treat, and then send one of them to your clan in a message.
@Talismarr no rush!! It’s open until rollover on Halloween!!! :D
@Talismarr no rush!! It’s open until rollover on Halloween!!! :D
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/cfaf/f/2018/260/6/6/4_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y8w.png[/img][/center] [center][font=Brush Script MT][size=6]Decisions Decisions - Part 1[/size][/font][/center] Neo walked in to the kitchen, taking a moment to watch all of the bachelors bustle around. Jaxon was making breakfast for everyone else, Blitz was working on brewing tea and coffee, and the other four were seated around the table chattering about who knows what. Another few steps, and the new host caught the attention of the dragons at the table. "Hey, Neo! Come sit with us!" Grey grinned and gestured the other wildclaw over, scooting over to make room on the bench. Neo took a seat, smiling softly. "This is perfect. I actually wanted to talk with all of you. Ideally separately though. Um, Xav, do you mind if I steal you away to the library?" The imperial shifted, casting a glance at Grey before standing up. "Sure... should I be nervous?" "No, of course not." [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] "What's this about, Neo?" Xav had folded his tall frame in to one of the bulky seats, tilting his head at the host. "I just want to get to know you all better. I have a few questions for you. Okay, um, what are you going to do if you don't get picked?" A nod from the imperial. "Alright, we're just diving right in, aren't we?" "Yeah, sorry. I know it's a bit abrasive. We don't really have a ton of time right now. I want to talk more, but these few questions are pressing." "Right. Well, I'll go back to my circus. They've always been my family, and I would honestly really struggle with leaving them, under any circumstances." Neo raised an eyebrow. "So what would you do if Juniper did choose you?" "I'd hope she'd want to join me in the circus. She doesn't have to preform. But I would hope I would get to stay there. Like I said, it's always been my home. But, if she really hates it, I guess I would have to find someone else to take over for me. I'd honestly be happy, as long as she is." Nodding, Neo glanced down at his notes. "Good... good to know... alright, last question. Why are you here?" "Honestly? At first, I just needed something to do. The circus was kind of taking care of it's self. I had settled into a rhythm. It was boring, and I needed something fun to do. So I applied. And now... now I think I'm falling for her." [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] A few hours had passed, and Neo had gathered up all of the bachelors. "Alright gentlemen. We are starting a new set of dates. First off is a one-on-one. I should remind you, date roses do not guarantee you passage in the next rose ceremony. They do, however, provide you a bit of an advantage. It is up to you to do the rest. Impress Juniper, and you have nothing to worry about. I should also mention, if you go on one of these one-on-ones, you will be safe from the two-on-one. Don't forget, one of you will be instantly eliminated on the two-on-one." He paused. "Now, after all the seriousness, it's time to let you know who will be going on the first one-on-one. We gave Juniper a date card, letting her know what she and her date would be doing, and she picked off of that. So, Grey, you will be going on this date with the Bachelorette. She'll meet you in the library. And Scout, I'd like to talk with you." The skydancer visibly tensed, but Xav leaned over and whispered for a moment, which seemed to calm him down. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] In Neo's office, Scout sat down with a sigh. "Look, if this is about the pie, I didn't realize Grey would trip right in to-" "This isn't about the pie. Although I do feel like I need to hear that story." A friendly grin made it's way on Neo's face. "I want to know more about you. I have a few questions for you." "Shoot." "Right. First, why did you decide to do the show?" Scout shifted in his seat. "I was curious. I'd never been around females a lot - never had time. I was always so wrapped up in school that I never... I guess I wanted to get about from it all, you know, try something new." "Cool." Another smile as Neo thumbed through some pieces of paper. "What are you going to do if Juniper picks you?" "Be thrilled? But seriously, I haven't thought that far ahead. I'm still in med school, so I guess she'd have to come with me there... and then we could go wherever. Everyone needs a doctor, right?" "Makes sense. What about if she doesn't pick you?" "Life goes on, I guess... I'd go back to school, then find somewhere to practice. Settle down eventually. Who knows where life will take me?" Neo smiled once again and jotted a few things down on his paper. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] Grey took a deep breath before pushing in to the library. He had never been in this room before, and wasn't quite sure what to expect. When he entered, his jaw dropped. It was wall to wall, floor to ceiling books. Just books. Everywhere. He wasn't quite sure what to make of it, until he saw a large table and a bunch of oversized chairs in one corner. Juniper was sitting gracefully on one of the seats, studying a box of some sort. When she saw him, she broke in to a grin and gestured him over. "So? What do you think?" "It's... big, that's for sure." She laughed, the sound filling the silent room. "It is big. Do you like it?" "I guess? I gotta be honest, I'm not that much of a book dragon. I prefer to be outside." "That makes sense. I have to be honest with you... I'm not quite convinced you can physically sit still. The date card was for tea and a puzzle. I wanted to see if you could actually bring yourself to be indoors... and enjoy it." The wildclaw nodded slowly. "Okay. Makes sense. Let's get to it!" "No..." Juniper sighed. "This is not a game to be attacked. Slow down. Take a breath. Enjoy yourself." Grey took a seat, doing his best not to make a sound. "Right. Slowing down is not my strong point. But I'll give it a go." [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] The puzzle took four hours. It took Grey half that time to calm down enough to stay in his seat for more than fifteen minutes. But, once he was mellow, it turned out that he was fantastic at puzzles. Especially maps of the known world. He had been all over in his job, and was full of fantastical stories about each and every flight. "So I told him, no, I don't want to be a fish monger. I hunt dragons, not whales. Good day to you, sir." "'Good day to you, sir?'" Juniper put her claw over her mouth, trying to stifle a laugh. "Yes. Is that so wrong? I was trying to be dramatic." His eyes lit up. "Speaking of dramatic, I have the last piece!" He held it out to Juniper, who took it gently and placed it in the puzzle, finishing the project. "Congratulations. I honestly wasn't sure you would make it." "Yeah, well, I do like spending time with you. Even if we aren't doing something insane. You like being cozy and quiet. And I like being with you. Therefore, I can make myself be cozy and quiet for a while." Juniper blushed and stood up, walking to a bookshelf that had a rose tucked in to a vase. She picked it up and handed it to Grey, who beamed at her. "Jeez, I could make a bouquet by this point." "You could. Wait, have you been keeping every rose?" His head snapped up. "Are you kidding me? Of course!" "They're just flowers!" "They're from you." Juniper froze, eyes wide. "That... that's all it takes?" "Of course." Taking a step closer, Grey wrapped his arms around the bachelorette. "You are so incredibly special to me. I... I'm falling for you, Juniper. Harder than I ever thought possible. And it's just... it's amazing. Thank you for-" He was cut off by Juniper's lips crashing in to his. The kiss lasted for ages, or at least, that's what it felt like. When she finally pulled back, it took Grey a moment to catch his breath. "Like I said... incredible." ----- @Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillykai @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies @WOF2012 @Capricom @Everburn @StarsAndMoon @Stri @Olkai @zzzhorses @Zoroark4ever @JazzTheDinoQueen @Capricom @TwilightStars @Frog4life4 @Talismarr @GlobalMaleficium @Moshipuppy @Aurealis @clementine2017 Sigh. I am literally in love with all of these characters. This is so hard to write. ACK! I'm not sure I was quite clear on how the Trick or Treating is going to work, so I'm going to go over it one more time. Please bear with me. :D There is the main 'official' game of ToT, which is linked in my signature. In that game, my official clan in entered. That one doesn't start until tomorrow (the 14th) However, the Bachelorette ToT is totally separate from that. It is open now, and is self contained to this thread. If you would like to participate, send me a PM that describes / roleplays your dragon coming up to the mansion. (Please do not take control of my characters, keep to writing yours and I will do the same :D ) Make sure to mention who you would like to have greet you, and that this is for the bachelorette so that I don't send you the wrong greeting! Then we can RP and you'll get a treat! And then one of the gang will come to your clan and ToT as well, so make sure you let me know who you would like to come for a visit! :D Hope this all makes sense, let me know if you are still unsure about anything, and I hope to see all of you in my message box very soon!!! (And honestly, you don't have to give me much of anything when I come to your clan. It's more about the roleplaying <3) Thanks, and I love ya all! :D
4_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y8w.png
Decisions Decisions - Part 1

Neo walked in to the kitchen, taking a moment to watch all of the bachelors bustle around. Jaxon was making breakfast for everyone else, Blitz was working on brewing tea and coffee, and the other four were seated around the table chattering about who knows what. Another few steps, and the new host caught the attention of the dragons at the table.

"Hey, Neo! Come sit with us!" Grey grinned and gestured the other wildclaw over, scooting over to make room on the bench.

Neo took a seat, smiling softly. "This is perfect. I actually wanted to talk with all of you. Ideally separately though. Um, Xav, do you mind if I steal you away to the library?"

The imperial shifted, casting a glance at Grey before standing up. "Sure... should I be nervous?"

"No, of course not."

divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png

"What's this about, Neo?" Xav had folded his tall frame in to one of the bulky seats, tilting his head at the host.

"I just want to get to know you all better. I have a few questions for you. Okay, um, what are you going to do if you don't get picked?"

A nod from the imperial. "Alright, we're just diving right in, aren't we?"

"Yeah, sorry. I know it's a bit abrasive. We don't really have a ton of time right now. I want to talk more, but these few questions are pressing."

"Right. Well, I'll go back to my circus. They've always been my family, and I would honestly really struggle with leaving them, under any circumstances."

Neo raised an eyebrow. "So what would you do if Juniper did choose you?"

"I'd hope she'd want to join me in the circus. She doesn't have to preform. But I would hope I would get to stay there. Like I said, it's always been my home. But, if she really hates it, I guess I would have to find someone else to take over for me. I'd honestly be happy, as long as she is."

Nodding, Neo glanced down at his notes. "Good... good to know... alright, last question. Why are you here?"

"Honestly? At first, I just needed something to do. The circus was kind of taking care of it's self. I had settled into a rhythm. It was boring, and I needed something fun to do. So I applied. And now... now I think I'm falling for her."

A few hours had passed, and Neo had gathered up all of the bachelors. "Alright gentlemen. We are starting a new set of dates. First off is a one-on-one. I should remind you, date roses do not guarantee you passage in the next rose ceremony. They do, however, provide you a bit of an advantage. It is up to you to do the rest. Impress Juniper, and you have nothing to worry about. I should also mention, if you go on one of these one-on-ones, you will be safe from the two-on-one. Don't forget, one of you will be instantly eliminated on the two-on-one." He paused. "Now, after all the seriousness, it's time to let you know who will be going on the first one-on-one. We gave Juniper a date card, letting her know what she and her date would be doing, and she picked off of that. So, Grey, you will be going on this date with the Bachelorette. She'll meet you in the library. And Scout, I'd like to talk with you."

The skydancer visibly tensed, but Xav leaned over and whispered for a moment, which seemed to calm him down.

In Neo's office, Scout sat down with a sigh. "Look, if this is about the pie, I didn't realize Grey would trip right in to-"

"This isn't about the pie. Although I do feel like I need to hear that story." A friendly grin made it's way on Neo's face. "I want to know more about you. I have a few questions for you."

"Shoot."

"Right. First, why did you decide to do the show?"

Scout shifted in his seat. "I was curious. I'd never been around females a lot - never had time. I was always so wrapped up in school that I never... I guess I wanted to get about from it all, you know, try something new."

"Cool." Another smile as Neo thumbed through some pieces of paper. "What are you going to do if Juniper picks you?"

"Be thrilled? But seriously, I haven't thought that far ahead. I'm still in med school, so I guess she'd have to come with me there... and then we could go wherever. Everyone needs a doctor, right?"

"Makes sense. What about if she doesn't pick you?"

"Life goes on, I guess... I'd go back to school, then find somewhere to practice. Settle down eventually. Who knows where life will take me?"

Neo smiled once again and jotted a few things down on his paper.

Grey took a deep breath before pushing in to the library. He had never been in this room before, and wasn't quite sure what to expect. When he entered, his jaw dropped. It was wall to wall, floor to ceiling books. Just books. Everywhere. He wasn't quite sure what to make of it, until he saw a large table and a bunch of oversized chairs in one corner. Juniper was sitting gracefully on one of the seats, studying a box of some sort. When she saw him, she broke in to a grin and gestured him over.

"So? What do you think?"

"It's... big, that's for sure."

She laughed, the sound filling the silent room. "It is big. Do you like it?"

"I guess? I gotta be honest, I'm not that much of a book dragon. I prefer to be outside."

"That makes sense. I have to be honest with you... I'm not quite convinced you can physically sit still. The date card was for tea and a puzzle. I wanted to see if you could actually bring yourself to be indoors... and enjoy it."

The wildclaw nodded slowly. "Okay. Makes sense. Let's get to it!"

"No..." Juniper sighed. "This is not a game to be attacked. Slow down. Take a breath. Enjoy yourself."

Grey took a seat, doing his best not to make a sound. "Right. Slowing down is not my strong point. But I'll give it a go."

The puzzle took four hours. It took Grey half that time to calm down enough to stay in his seat for more than fifteen minutes. But, once he was mellow, it turned out that he was fantastic at puzzles. Especially maps of the known world. He had been all over in his job, and was full of fantastical stories about each and every flight.

"So I told him, no, I don't want to be a fish monger. I hunt dragons, not whales. Good day to you, sir."

"'Good day to you, sir?'" Juniper put her claw over her mouth, trying to stifle a laugh.

"Yes. Is that so wrong? I was trying to be dramatic." His eyes lit up. "Speaking of dramatic, I have the last piece!" He held it out to Juniper, who took it gently and placed it in the puzzle, finishing the project.

"Congratulations. I honestly wasn't sure you would make it."

"Yeah, well, I do like spending time with you. Even if we aren't doing something insane. You like being cozy and quiet. And I like being with you. Therefore, I can make myself be cozy and quiet for a while."

Juniper blushed and stood up, walking to a bookshelf that had a rose tucked in to a vase. She picked it up and handed it to Grey, who beamed at her. "Jeez, I could make a bouquet by this point."

"You could. Wait, have you been keeping every rose?"

His head snapped up. "Are you kidding me? Of course!"

"They're just flowers!"

"They're from you."

Juniper froze, eyes wide. "That... that's all it takes?"

"Of course." Taking a step closer, Grey wrapped his arms around the bachelorette. "You are so incredibly special to me. I... I'm falling for you, Juniper. Harder than I ever thought possible. And it's just... it's amazing. Thank you for-"

He was cut off by Juniper's lips crashing in to his. The kiss lasted for ages, or at least, that's what it felt like. When she finally pulled back, it took Grey a moment to catch his breath.

"Like I said... incredible."

@Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillykai @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies @WOF2012 @Capricom @Everburn @StarsAndMoon @Stri @Olkai @zzzhorses @Zoroark4ever @JazzTheDinoQueen @Capricom @TwilightStars @Frog4life4 @Talismarr @GlobalMaleficium @Moshipuppy @Aurealis @clementine2017

Sigh. I am literally in love with all of these characters. This is so hard to write. ACK!

I'm not sure I was quite clear on how the Trick or Treating is going to work, so I'm going to go over it one more time. Please bear with me. :D

There is the main 'official' game of ToT, which is linked in my signature. In that game, my official clan in entered. That one doesn't start until tomorrow (the 14th)

However, the Bachelorette ToT is totally separate from that. It is open now, and is self contained to this thread. If you would like to participate, send me a PM that describes / roleplays your dragon coming up to the mansion. (Please do not take control of my characters, keep to writing yours and I will do the same :D ) Make sure to mention who you would like to have greet you, and that this is for the bachelorette so that I don't send you the wrong greeting! Then we can RP and you'll get a treat! And then one of the gang will come to your clan and ToT as well, so make sure you let me know who you would like to come for a visit! :D Hope this all makes sense, let me know if you are still unsure about anything, and I hope to see all of you in my message box very soon!!! (And honestly, you don't have to give me much of anything when I come to your clan. It's more about the roleplaying <3) Thanks, and I love ya all! :D
@CleverDual

I am getting so nervous for my faves things are really coming together now aren't they?
@CleverDual

I am getting so nervous for my faves things are really coming together now aren't they?
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
Quote:
In Neo's office, Scout sat down with a sigh. "Look, if this is about the pie, I didn't realize Grey would trip right in to-"

DID SCOUT TRIP GREY WITH A PIE
Quote:

DID SCOUT TRIP GREY WITH A PIE
@Petall yeah...things are getting real. It’s rough.

@TwilightStars ... no comment
@Petall yeah...things are getting real. It’s rough.

@TwilightStars ... no comment
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 46 47