Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Bachelorette - Season 1
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 46 47
@CleverDual

Trick-or-treating sounds fun!!! And oh my goodness Ril running the circus is a fantastic idea, I love it!!!
@CleverDual

Trick-or-treating sounds fun!!! And oh my goodness Ril running the circus is a fantastic idea, I love it!!!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
I think the trick or treating is a great idea and I voted for the rose ceremony and the new host.
I think the trick or treating is a great idea and I voted for the rose ceremony and the new host.
YpIYDOq.gif b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png
[quote name="Talismarr" date="2018-10-08 15:53:43" ] I'm in for trick-or-treating! [/quote] Yeah, it sounds like fun :D Also great writing as usual ^^
Talismarr wrote on 2018-10-08 15:53:43:
I'm in for trick-or-treating!
Yeah, it sounds like fun :D
Also great writing as usual ^^
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9e1d/f/2018/260/2/0/3_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y92.png[/img] [font=Brush Script MT][size=6]The Drama Begins - Rose Ceremony[/size][/font][/center] Juniper gazed around the room, taking in the nine dragons before her. It amazed her how each one could invoke such a different emotion in her. And that was what she was basing her decisions on this morning. Each of the six roses before her would be given out to dragons who evoked the most important emotions in her. She took a step forward, smiling softly. "Good morning gentlemen. I trust everyone slept well?" A general murmur of agreement ran through the group of males, all nodding and bobbing in response. "Wonderful. Did anyone notice anything...different about the house today?" Juniper smiled softly, glancing at the giant plastic spider that hung from the roof. Several of the bachelors laughed, but Grey frowned. "Yeah, actually, I did... did someone paint? The walls look... different..." He glanced at the walls - which were covered in fake cobwebs. Blitz shifted awkwardly. He couldn't tell if Grey was making a joke or not. And if he was, Blitz didn't want to be the one to look like a fool for calling him out. Juniper didn't seem to have that problem. "Yes, actually, we did re-paint. Hired a new guy...he seemed a little lazy. Hasn't actually left the building yet." She nodded up at the spider. A broad grin made it's way on to Grey's face as he looked at Juniper. "Huh. Well, I'll be darned. That's the same guy who did the painting for my clan's local witch! Hey there Jerry!" Everyone laughed, and Juniper shook her head. "Alright you nut. This is going to be like most rose ceremonies. The only difference is that those of you with date roses aren't grunted to make it though. I had six roses in front of me, which means only six of the nine of you will be making it though." She took a deep breath. "Alright. Um, I'm going to start with Scout. Can you come here please?" Taking a deep breath, the skydancer approached Juniper. "Hey..." "Hey." She smiled warmly. "Scout, you make me feel protected. You have since the moment we met, and the sensation has only grown. I'm very interested to see where this relationship goes." Handing him a rose, she gestured to the door leading on to the back patio. "Head on out, we're going to have a party and then meet the new host." As Scout left, he smiled over his shoulder. He knew this would be the last time he would see some of these dragons, and despite the fact that he was supposed to be competing against them, he still felt bad for them. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] Juniper glanced around the room, pondering her next move. "How do I want to do this... okay, uh, Xav, come on up." Xav walked up to Juniper, a slight smile on his face. He raised an eyebrow as she began to speak, causing her to blush. "Xav, I... you make me feel wild, something I haven't felt since I was a young hatchling. That is one of the most important things for me in a relationship - that it be exciting." She tucked a rose in his claws and nodded toward the door. "I'll see you out there." "See ya." With a quick smile, Xav left the room. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] "Right. Okay. Jayle, can you come here?" The purple Pearlcatcher trudged up to the bachelorette, awaiting his fate. "Jayle, I'm sorry. I don't understand it, but you don't really make me feel much of anything. I don't think it's a bad thing, you're a really great dragon... we just aren't a match. I hope you can understand." He nodded, doing his best to feign a smile. "I get it. Thanks for so much fun in the meantime." After a moment, Jayle turned and walked out of the mansion without so much as a wave. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] "Right. Well, six of you left, and four roses left. Let's keep this moving, shall we? Let's have... Blitz next." The Fae nervously approached Juniper, offering up a shy smile. "Before you say anything, can I just tell you that this is the absolute most fun I've ever had in my life. You are beyond a shadow of a doubt the biggest adventure I've ever been on. And you are wonderful." He blushed furiously. "That's all." Juniper grinned. "Blitz, that was wonderful. You make me feel loved, and that's very important to me. I'm not ready to say goodbye. Especially if you keep saying things like that and making me feel so warm and fuzzy inside." She laughed and handed him a rose. "Head on out. I'll see you soon. Jaxon, come on up." The next bachelor moved to stand before Juniper, his eyes full of hope. "Hi." "Hi. You look nervous." "I feel nervous." "Well you shouldn't. Jaxon, you make me feel taken care of. And I put a lot of value in that. Plus, you make a mean taco." Grey's head popped up. "Like from TV?" Juniper laughed. "No. Not from TV. But we have much to discuss now that you've made that reference. Jaxon, why don't you head outside." She passed him a rose and gestured Grey up. "So. You listen?" "Only to every episode. You?" "Five times through." Juniper stopped for a moment, noticing how everyone around her looked confused. "Oh. Okay, well, um, why don't we nerd later. Grey, you make me feel wild. It's terrifying, but wonderful. More wonderful than I could have possibly imagined." Handing him a rose, she beamed up at him. "Thanks..." Grey sighed contentedly, pressing a slow kiss to Juniper's cheek before making his way out of the mansion on to the back patio. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] Juniper took a moment to compose herself, as her cheeks were burning red from the kiss. "Well then. Um, Luka. Why don't you come up." Stepping forward, Luka tossed his pink shawl aside, reveling a long stemmed pink rose. "Look, seeing these two guys here, I know I can't compete with them. And I don't want to make anything awkward. You probably feel a little overwhelmed by me, I do that to most dragons. So you don't have to say anything. I just though you might like a rose yourself. We all love ya, Juni. Don't forget it." He tucked the pink rose behind her ear and turned, leaving the mansion before anyone else could speak. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] Staring at each other, Ril and Wills glanced at Juniper for guidance. "Well... that was the easiest elimination I've ever done." Juniper took one more deep breath, looking down at the final rose. "You're both wonderful dragons. I want you to know that before I say anything else. Alright?" They nodded. "Okay." She sighed. "Wills, come here please." The Wildclaw ducked his head, trudging up to Juniper. "I'm sorry, Wills. It just isn't there. I wanted it to be. I really did. But you're just so... so quiet. Not charming shy and quiet. You just... you kinda made me feel loud. And I'm sorry. I really hope you find someone amazing." She smiled sorrowfully. Wills nodded and forced a smile. "Got it. We just weren't a match. It happens. Good luck, Juni. You've got a lot of great guys here, I really hope you find the right one." [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] Ril stood in silence until the door swung shut behind Wills, then walked up to Juniper, who grinned and held out the final rose. "Here." Juniper beamed. "You make me feel... I don't know yet. I know it's the most amazing - and terrifying - feeling I've ever had. I'm just not sure if I'm ready to... name it yet." "I feel the same way." A tear fell on to Juniper's cheek, and Ril brushed it away, tucking her tightly into his arms. "Hey, beautiful, there's no need to cry. Why are you crying?" "I'm so tired! And elimination is hard..." "I get it. You're gonna be okay, sweetheart. I've got you safe. I won't let anything happen to you, okay? Take all the time you need." As Juniper cried softly in Ril's arms, she began to relax. She still didn't quite know what she felt for him, but she knew it was strong. He pressed a gentle kiss to her forehead and wiped the last tears from her eyes. "Alright. Are you ready to go out there?" She nodded. "I've got this." He took her claw in his, squeezing softly. "You've got this. ----- @Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillysAlt @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies @WOF2012 @Capricom @Everburn @StarsAndMoon @Stri @Olkai @zzzhorses @Zoroark4ever @JazzTheDinoQueen @Capricom @TwilightStars @Frog4life4 @Talismarr @GlobalMaleficium @Moshipuppy @Aurealis @clementine2017 YOU GUYS THIS GETS US TO THE FINAL SIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now things really get fun! I've got these characters so much more fleshed out - we've gone from eighteen to six! This is also going to mean teams start happening! Yay! I'm getting a few things done for the teams, so stay tuned for that! In the meantime, I want to know, what team (or teams) are you on??? I can't tell you my team, but they're all pretty great!! Also, any other TAZ fans up in here?? I had to make Gray a TAZ fan, and Juni...I can't stop listening. For those of you who don't know, TAZ, or The Adventure Zone, is a real play podcast of three brothers and their dad playing Dungeons and Dragons. It is the best thing I have ever listened to. It's on iTunes and Spotify. GO LISTEN!!! Sorry for the mini-ad...I'm just so caught up in it! :D IT IS SO GOOD! :D Anywho, the next update should be a mini-episode between 3 and 4 where I introduce the new host! :D Hope you guys like them!!! Have a great rest of your day, and thanks for reading! <3
3_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y92.png
The Drama Begins - Rose Ceremony

Juniper gazed around the room, taking in the nine dragons before her. It amazed her how each one could invoke such a different emotion in her. And that was what she was basing her decisions on this morning. Each of the six roses before her would be given out to dragons who evoked the most important emotions in her. She took a step forward, smiling softly. "Good morning gentlemen. I trust everyone slept well?"

A general murmur of agreement ran through the group of males, all nodding and bobbing in response.

"Wonderful. Did anyone notice anything...different about the house today?" Juniper smiled softly, glancing at the giant plastic spider that hung from the roof.

Several of the bachelors laughed, but Grey frowned. "Yeah, actually, I did... did someone paint? The walls look... different..." He glanced at the walls - which were covered in fake cobwebs.

Blitz shifted awkwardly. He couldn't tell if Grey was making a joke or not. And if he was, Blitz didn't want to be the one to look like a fool for calling him out.

Juniper didn't seem to have that problem. "Yes, actually, we did re-paint. Hired a new guy...he seemed a little lazy. Hasn't actually left the building yet." She nodded up at the spider.

A broad grin made it's way on to Grey's face as he looked at Juniper. "Huh. Well, I'll be darned. That's the same guy who did the painting for my clan's local witch! Hey there Jerry!"

Everyone laughed, and Juniper shook her head. "Alright you nut. This is going to be like most rose ceremonies. The only difference is that those of you with date roses aren't grunted to make it though. I had six roses in front of me, which means only six of the nine of you will be making it though." She took a deep breath. "Alright. Um, I'm going to start with Scout. Can you come here please?"

Taking a deep breath, the skydancer approached Juniper. "Hey..."

"Hey." She smiled warmly. "Scout, you make me feel protected. You have since the moment we met, and the sensation has only grown. I'm very interested to see where this relationship goes." Handing him a rose, she gestured to the door leading on to the back patio. "Head on out, we're going to have a party and then meet the new host."

As Scout left, he smiled over his shoulder. He knew this would be the last time he would see some of these dragons, and despite the fact that he was supposed to be competing against them, he still felt bad for them.

divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png

Juniper glanced around the room, pondering her next move. "How do I want to do this... okay, uh, Xav, come on up."

Xav walked up to Juniper, a slight smile on his face. He raised an eyebrow as she began to speak, causing her to blush.

"Xav, I... you make me feel wild, something I haven't felt since I was a young hatchling. That is one of the most important things for me in a relationship - that it be exciting." She tucked a rose in his claws and nodded toward the door. "I'll see you out there."

"See ya." With a quick smile, Xav left the room.

"Right. Okay. Jayle, can you come here?"

The purple Pearlcatcher trudged up to the bachelorette, awaiting his fate.

"Jayle, I'm sorry. I don't understand it, but you don't really make me feel much of anything. I don't think it's a bad thing, you're a really great dragon... we just aren't a match. I hope you can understand."

He nodded, doing his best to feign a smile. "I get it. Thanks for so much fun in the meantime." After a moment, Jayle turned and walked out of the mansion without so much as a wave.

"Right. Well, six of you left, and four roses left. Let's keep this moving, shall we? Let's have... Blitz next."

The Fae nervously approached Juniper, offering up a shy smile. "Before you say anything, can I just tell you that this is the absolute most fun I've ever had in my life. You are beyond a shadow of a doubt the biggest adventure I've ever been on. And you are wonderful." He blushed furiously. "That's all."

Juniper grinned. "Blitz, that was wonderful. You make me feel loved, and that's very important to me. I'm not ready to say goodbye. Especially if you keep saying things like that and making me feel so warm and fuzzy inside." She laughed and handed him a rose. "Head on out. I'll see you soon. Jaxon, come on up."

The next bachelor moved to stand before Juniper, his eyes full of hope. "Hi."

"Hi. You look nervous."

"I feel nervous."

"Well you shouldn't. Jaxon, you make me feel taken care of. And I put a lot of value in that. Plus, you make a mean taco."

Grey's head popped up. "Like from TV?"

Juniper laughed. "No. Not from TV. But we have much to discuss now that you've made that reference. Jaxon, why don't you head outside." She passed him a rose and gestured Grey up. "So. You listen?"

"Only to every episode. You?"

"Five times through." Juniper stopped for a moment, noticing how everyone around her looked confused. "Oh. Okay, well, um, why don't we nerd later. Grey, you make me feel wild. It's terrifying, but wonderful. More wonderful than I could have possibly imagined." Handing him a rose, she beamed up at him. "Thanks..."

Grey sighed contentedly, pressing a slow kiss to Juniper's cheek before making his way out of the mansion on to the back patio.

Juniper took a moment to compose herself, as her cheeks were burning red from the kiss. "Well then. Um, Luka. Why don't you come up."

Stepping forward, Luka tossed his pink shawl aside, reveling a long stemmed pink rose. "Look, seeing these two guys here, I know I can't compete with them. And I don't want to make anything awkward. You probably feel a little overwhelmed by me, I do that to most dragons. So you don't have to say anything. I just though you might like a rose yourself. We all love ya, Juni. Don't forget it." He tucked the pink rose behind her ear and turned, leaving the mansion before anyone else could speak.

Staring at each other, Ril and Wills glanced at Juniper for guidance.

"Well... that was the easiest elimination I've ever done." Juniper took one more deep breath, looking down at the final rose. "You're both wonderful dragons. I want you to know that before I say anything else. Alright?"

They nodded.

"Okay." She sighed. "Wills, come here please."

The Wildclaw ducked his head, trudging up to Juniper.

"I'm sorry, Wills. It just isn't there. I wanted it to be. I really did. But you're just so... so quiet. Not charming shy and quiet. You just... you kinda made me feel loud. And I'm sorry. I really hope you find someone amazing." She smiled sorrowfully.

Wills nodded and forced a smile. "Got it. We just weren't a match. It happens. Good luck, Juni. You've got a lot of great guys here, I really hope you find the right one."

Ril stood in silence until the door swung shut behind Wills, then walked up to Juniper, who grinned and held out the final rose.

"Here." Juniper beamed. "You make me feel... I don't know yet. I know it's the most amazing - and terrifying - feeling I've ever had. I'm just not sure if I'm ready to... name it yet."

"I feel the same way."

A tear fell on to Juniper's cheek, and Ril brushed it away, tucking her tightly into his arms. "Hey, beautiful, there's no need to cry. Why are you crying?"

"I'm so tired! And elimination is hard..."

"I get it. You're gonna be okay, sweetheart. I've got you safe. I won't let anything happen to you, okay? Take all the time you need."

As Juniper cried softly in Ril's arms, she began to relax. She still didn't quite know what she felt for him, but she knew it was strong.

He pressed a gentle kiss to her forehead and wiped the last tears from her eyes. "Alright. Are you ready to go out there?"

She nodded. "I've got this."

He took her claw in his, squeezing softly. "You've got this.

@Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillysAlt @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies @WOF2012 @Capricom @Everburn @StarsAndMoon @Stri @Olkai @zzzhorses @Zoroark4ever @JazzTheDinoQueen @Capricom @TwilightStars @Frog4life4 @Talismarr @GlobalMaleficium @Moshipuppy @Aurealis @clementine2017

YOU GUYS THIS GETS US TO THE FINAL SIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now things really get fun! I've got these characters so much more fleshed out - we've gone from eighteen to six! This is also going to mean teams start happening! Yay! I'm getting a few things done for the teams, so stay tuned for that! In the meantime, I want to know, what team (or teams) are you on??? I can't tell you my team, but they're all pretty great!!

Also, any other TAZ fans up in here?? I had to make Gray a TAZ fan, and Juni...I can't stop listening. For those of you who don't know, TAZ, or The Adventure Zone, is a real play podcast of three brothers and their dad playing Dungeons and Dragons. It is the best thing I have ever listened to. It's on iTunes and Spotify. GO LISTEN!!! Sorry for the mini-ad...I'm just so caught up in it! :D IT IS SO GOOD! :D

Anywho, the next update should be a mini-episode between 3 and 4 where I introduce the new host! :D Hope you guys like them!!!

Have a great rest of your day, and thanks for reading! <3
@CleverDual

ALL MY FAVES MADE IT THROUGH!!! YES!!! :D

ALSO YAY MORE TAZ
@CleverDual

ALL MY FAVES MADE IT THROUGH!!! YES!!! :D

ALSO YAY MORE TAZ
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall I couldn't resist the TAZ plug....sich….I'm re listening and it's amazing!! And who are your favourites????
@Petall I couldn't resist the TAZ plug....sich….I'm re listening and it's amazing!! And who are your favourites????
TAZZZZZZZZZ
TAZZZZZZZZZ
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
SCOUT MY PRECIOUS CHILD YESSSSSS
SCOUT MY PRECIOUS CHILD YESSSSSS
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
@Everburn YES A FELLOW NERD!!! Are you caught up? :P

@Aetherstorm So....I'm guessing Team Scout for you?
@Everburn YES A FELLOW NERD!!! Are you caught up? :P

@Aetherstorm So....I'm guessing Team Scout for you?
@CleverDual

Of course! And I'm always willing to nerd out!

[Kitkats]
@CleverDual

Of course! And I'm always willing to nerd out!

[Kitkats]
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 46 47