Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Bachelorette - Season 1
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 46 47
@CleverDual
AAAHAHAHAHAHAH HYUSSSSSSSSSS THIS IS BAAAAAAACK!!!!
I'd live to fill out the form, but I'll need to do it once I'm off of mobile XP
@CleverDual
AAAHAHAHAHAHAH HYUSSSSSSSSSS THIS IS BAAAAAAACK!!!!
I'd live to fill out the form, but I'll need to do it once I'm off of mobile XP
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
@Aetherstorm YESSSSSS!!!!!! Yeah, I’ve been super sick for two weeks, so I had zero energy for writing. Here’s hoping I can get back to this!
@Aetherstorm YESSSSSS!!!!!! Yeah, I’ve been super sick for two weeks, so I had zero energy for writing. Here’s hoping I can get back to this!
@CleverDuel

Hope you feel better soon!
@CleverDuel

Hope you feel better soon!
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9e1d/f/2018/260/2/0/3_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y92.png[/img] [font=Brush Script MT][size=6]The Drama Begins - Part 2[/size][/font][/center] [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41968753&skin=0&apparel=17924&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] "Just a moment!" Juniper slammed the bathroom door behind her, wrapping the towel securely around her body before going to answer the door. "Yes, what is it?" [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41949828&skin=0&apparel=18789,18773&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] A very bright red Ril stood in the doorway, eyes darting up to the ceiling. "Oh. Geez, uh, I didn't know you were..." "Don't worry about it. Did you need something?" "Uh, yeah." Ril glanced down at his claws. "Um, the guys and I were wondering...you didn't say who was going to be the next one-on-one. And normally it wouldn't be a big deal," he rushed, "but you see, we're organizing a volleyball tournament and we need two teams of four and so...we need to know who's going to get pulled away and-" Juniper laughed, cutting on the never-ending stream of words. "Don't worry about it. If you could gather everyone in the living room, that would be fantastic." The male spiral nodded and grinned at the bachelorette. "Of course. Thanks." "No, thank you. I guess I'm not very good at this hosting thing..." "You're perfect." This time it was Juni's turn to flush. "Just go." [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41968753&skin=0&apparel=9617&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] "Alright, now that I have you all here, I'm just going to get this all out in the open. Um, I am going to be having a one-on-one with Scout, and then you all better be ready for tomorrow morning, because we're going to be on a group date." Luka's head snapped up. "All of us?" "Yes. All of us." Juni scanned the room. "Are there any other questions?" "Is there anything we have to do for the group date?" Jay lee fiddled with his other claws, glaring at Luka. "No. Just show up. And get a good night's sleep." [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41938514&skin=0&apparel=1553&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] As the other bachelors left the room, Scout stayed behind. "Thank you." His voice was soft, warmly smiling at the female before him. "For what?" "For picking me. I know you don't-" "I'm going to stop you right there. You are wonderful, and I can't thing of anyone else I'd rather spend a relaxing evening with." She smiled, grabbing his claw. "Let's go." "But don't I have to go get ready or something?" "Not for this!" [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] Scout frowned as they walked into the library. "What are we doing here?" "I have an idea. Do you trust me?" A moment of consideration, then: "yes". "You hesitated." "Yes. I just spend all my time in the library. You forget I'm in med school." "Well, this is going to be much more fun. Plus, we get hot cocoa and apple cider." She glanced at the table where two steaming pots were sitting, along with four mugs. "Shall we?' Juniper glanced down at the card she held in her claws. "Alright. So, here's the deal. We aren't allowed to leave the library until we complete all of these challenges. "[LIST=1] [*] Read a children's book out loud to your date as if they were a child [*] Find a play script and act out three scenes from the show [*] Find a book in another language and attempt to read it out loud to your date as if you really knew that language [*] Find a 'learn to draw' book and draw one of the pictures from the book [/LIST] "So? What do you think?' A massive grin had broken over Scout's face. "That sounds fantastic. Absolutely awesome! I guess we better get a move on." [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] It took three hours (two of which were spent hunched over paper, Scout attempting to teach Juni how to draw), and many many giggle fits, but they finally finished the challenge. Juniper took the last sip on her cocoa and frowned. "I don't want this night to be over." Scout smiled warmly and embraced her. "Should we go for a walk?" "Sounds perfect." He led her out to the gardens and they began to stroll around. "You know, I honestly thought you would send me home as soon as the first impressions rose wore off..." "And now?" Big purple eyes met kind green ones. "Now...now I'm hoping I get to stay, if only to have one more day like this." A soft smile. "Well, I think you'll have that chance." Juniper reached up and tucked the purple rose behind his ear. "I can't wait for another day like this either." ----- @Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillysAlt @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies @WOF2012 @Capricom @Everburn @StarsAndMoon @Stri @Olkai @zzzhorses @Zoroark4ever @JazzTheDinoQueen @Capricom @TwilightStars @Frog4life4 AHHHHHHH THESE TWO ARE SO CUTE!!!! Quick reminder that there are only a few more days to submit your applications for host! The link is [url=https://goo.gl/forms/9OZZ6mP6jcKaAcvB3]HERE[/url]! I would also like to mention that this is not going to be the permanent host...I'll probably change the host every season or two. :D We've already gotten some awesome submissions! Oh, and did I mention... you get to vote on who the new host is going to be!?!?! Hope you all liked this episode, and I can't wait to hear your thoughts and comments! HAPPY STARFALL CELEBRATION!!!
3_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y92.png
The Drama Begins - Part 2
dragon?did=41968753&skin=0&apparel=17924&xt=dressing.png

"Just a moment!" Juniper slammed the bathroom door behind her, wrapping the towel securely around her body before going to answer the door. "Yes, what is it?"
dragon?did=41949828&skin=0&apparel=18789,18773&xt=dressing.png

A very bright red Ril stood in the doorway, eyes darting up to the ceiling. "Oh. Geez, uh, I didn't know you were..."

"Don't worry about it. Did you need something?"

"Uh, yeah." Ril glanced down at his claws. "Um, the guys and I were wondering...you didn't say who was going to be the next one-on-one. And normally it wouldn't be a big deal," he rushed, "but you see, we're organizing a volleyball tournament and we need two teams of four and so...we need to know who's going to get pulled away and-"

Juniper laughed, cutting on the never-ending stream of words. "Don't worry about it. If you could gather everyone in the living room, that would be fantastic."

The male spiral nodded and grinned at the bachelorette. "Of course. Thanks."

"No, thank you. I guess I'm not very good at this hosting thing..."

"You're perfect."

This time it was Juni's turn to flush. "Just go."

divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png
dragon?did=41968753&skin=0&apparel=9617&xt=dressing.png

"Alright, now that I have you all here, I'm just going to get this all out in the open. Um, I am going to be having a one-on-one with Scout, and then you all better be ready for tomorrow morning, because we're going to be on a group date."

Luka's head snapped up. "All of us?"

"Yes. All of us." Juni scanned the room. "Are there any other questions?"

"Is there anything we have to do for the group date?" Jay lee fiddled with his other claws, glaring at Luka.

"No. Just show up. And get a good night's sleep."
dragon?did=41938514&skin=0&apparel=1553&xt=dressing.png

As the other bachelors left the room, Scout stayed behind. "Thank you." His voice was soft, warmly smiling at the female before him.

"For what?"

"For picking me. I know you don't-"

"I'm going to stop you right there. You are wonderful, and I can't thing of anyone else I'd rather spend a relaxing evening with." She smiled, grabbing his claw. "Let's go."

"But don't I have to go get ready or something?"

"Not for this!"

Scout frowned as they walked into the library. "What are we doing here?"

"I have an idea. Do you trust me?"

A moment of consideration, then: "yes".

"You hesitated."

"Yes. I just spend all my time in the library. You forget I'm in med school."

"Well, this is going to be much more fun. Plus, we get hot cocoa and apple cider." She glanced at the table where two steaming pots were sitting, along with four mugs. "Shall we?'

Juniper glanced down at the card she held in her claws. "Alright. So, here's the deal. We aren't allowed to leave the library until we complete all of these challenges.

"
  1. Read a children's book out loud to your date as if they were a child
  2. Find a play script and act out three scenes from the show
  3. Find a book in another language and attempt to read it out loud to your date as if you really knew that language
  4. Find a 'learn to draw' book and draw one of the pictures from the book

"So? What do you think?'

A massive grin had broken over Scout's face. "That sounds fantastic. Absolutely awesome! I guess we better get a move on."

It took three hours (two of which were spent hunched over paper, Scout attempting to teach Juni how to draw), and many many giggle fits, but they finally finished the challenge. Juniper took the last sip on her cocoa and frowned. "I don't want this night to be over."

Scout smiled warmly and embraced her. "Should we go for a walk?"

"Sounds perfect."

He led her out to the gardens and they began to stroll around. "You know, I honestly thought you would send me home as soon as the first impressions rose wore off..."

"And now?" Big purple eyes met kind green ones.

"Now...now I'm hoping I get to stay, if only to have one more day like this."

A soft smile. "Well, I think you'll have that chance." Juniper reached up and tucked the purple rose behind his ear. "I can't wait for another day like this either."

@Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillysAlt @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies @WOF2012 @Capricom @Everburn @StarsAndMoon @Stri @Olkai @zzzhorses @Zoroark4ever @JazzTheDinoQueen @Capricom @TwilightStars @Frog4life4

AHHHHHHH THESE TWO ARE SO CUTE!!!!

Quick reminder that there are only a few more days to submit your applications for host! The link is HERE! I would also like to mention that this is not going to be the permanent host...I'll probably change the host every season or two. :D We've already gotten some awesome submissions! Oh, and did I mention... you get to vote on who the new host is going to be!?!?!

Hope you all liked this episode, and I can't wait to hear your thoughts and comments!

HAPPY STARFALL CELEBRATION!!!
When I realized this had updated I scrambled to read the thing I missed.
When I realized this had updated I scrambled to read the thing I missed.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@RiaFire11 :P I do that alllll the time when reading things!! I'm so glad you enjoy it enough to 'scramble' - I take that as a complement!! :D :D :D
@RiaFire11 :P I do that alllll the time when reading things!! I'm so glad you enjoy it enough to 'scramble' - I take that as a complement!! :D :D :D
@CleverDual
SCOUT MY PRECIOUS, BEAUTIFUL CHILD YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
@CleverDual
SCOUT MY PRECIOUS, BEAUTIFUL CHILD YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
@Aetherstorm HAhahahah!!!! it was so fun to write him!! He is super precious!
@Aetherstorm HAhahahah!!!! it was so fun to write him!! He is super precious!
@CleverDual

DON'T YOU DARE MAKE ME FALL IN LOVE WITH ANYONE ELSE BUT JAXON THIS WAS JUST TOO ADORABLE!!!!

(Also Scout kinda reminds me of Blake which certainly doesn't help...)
@CleverDual

DON'T YOU DARE MAKE ME FALL IN LOVE WITH ANYONE ELSE BUT JAXON THIS WAS JUST TOO ADORABLE!!!!

(Also Scout kinda reminds me of Blake which certainly doesn't help...)
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall oh my gosh I didn’t even think about that yes he’s exactly like Blake!!!
@Petall oh my gosh I didn’t even think about that yes he’s exactly like Blake!!!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 46 47