Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Bachelorette - Season 1
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 46 47
@CleverDual

Yes!!! My two faves are staying!!!

And Onyx, good riddance!
@CleverDual

Yes!!! My two faves are staying!!!

And Onyx, good riddance!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
My thoughts so far:
1: OHHHH YESSSS SCOUT IS STAYING AWWW YESSSS
2: Jaxon. Yes.
3: Zillo was interesting, but just.... eeeeehhhhhesreallycreepy......
4: I get the feeling Onyx is going to BOGSNEAK back to bite them and/or attempt to crash the show.
My thoughts so far:
1: OHHHH YESSSS SCOUT IS STAYING AWWW YESSSS
2: Jaxon. Yes.
3: Zillo was interesting, but just.... eeeeehhhhhesreallycreepy......
4: I get the feeling Onyx is going to BOGSNEAK back to bite them and/or attempt to crash the show.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/0a3d/f/2018/260/8/e/2_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y9e.png[/img] [font=Brush Script MT][size=6]The First Dates - Part 1[/size][/font][/center] Finn stood in the center of the room, gazing out over the remaining fourteen bachelors. It was only a few hours after the first rose ceremony, and he had just finished marching around the mansion, rudely waking each and every bachelor. [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=38676357&skin=0&apparel=25875,25859,25868,25846,25856,26557,26549&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] "Good morning, gentlemen." Grey groaned and rubbed his eyes. [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41897997&skin=0&apparel=13818,2332,2334,2333&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] "It's three in the middle of the bloody night. Who calls this morning?" "Well, you're awake." Finn turned his nose up at the bounty hunter and directed his attention back to the group at large. "I thought you could all use a crash course in how this is going to work. In the remainder of the competition, there will be many kinds of dates to be had. I will explain them to you now." "Now? It's-" "If you say three am, I will have you removed from the show." "You can't do that." "Can't I? Now. The first kind of date is a one - on - one. This is your basic date, one of you with Juniper. At the end of the date, you may be awarded the date rose, which means the date went well. This date rose will keep you safe in the next ceremony. The next is group dates. Juniper will select a number of you to go on a date with her. All together. Only one of you can win the date rose, no matter how many go on the date. The most interesting kind of dates are a two - on - one. Two of you will acompany Juniper on a date. Only one will return with a date rose - the other will be immedeatly eliminated from the competition. There are also other kinds of dates, but you need not concern yourself with those for the meantime. Kapeesh?" The bachleors nodded and murmered amongst themselves. "Good. Now go get some rest. You're going to need all the sleep you can get." Grey was about to snap back, but decided to just live with it. He knew he had to pick his battles, and this was not the hill he was going to die on. Nodding to a few of the guys, he trudged back to his room. Once the mansion was quiet again, Juniper slid from her room and into the kitchen. [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41968753&skin=0&apparel=15715&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] She stared at the card before her. She had to pick the bachelor for her first date, and it was getting difficult. There were so many she would love to get to know better. After a few more moments of consideration, a soft smile came to her lips. Bingo. She touched the pen to the paper and quickly wrote a name, sliding the card under Finn's door before returning to her suite. ----- WHO IS IT??? Any guesses? I have to say, all the sweet and amazing comments are making my days so much better. Seriously, it means so much each and every time someone comments! Love you all! :D @Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillysAlt @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies @WOF2012 @Capricom @Everburn
2_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y9e.png
The First Dates - Part 1

Finn stood in the center of the room, gazing out over the remaining fourteen bachelors. It was only a few hours after the first rose ceremony, and he had just finished marching around the mansion, rudely waking each and every bachelor.
dragon?did=38676357&skin=0&apparel=25875,25859,25868,25846,25856,26557,26549&xt=dressing.png

"Good morning, gentlemen."

Grey groaned and rubbed his eyes.
dragon?did=41897997&skin=0&apparel=13818,2332,2334,2333&xt=dressing.png

"It's three in the middle of the bloody night. Who calls this morning?"

"Well, you're awake." Finn turned his nose up at the bounty hunter and directed his attention back to the group at large. "I thought you could all use a crash course in how this is going to work. In the remainder of the competition, there will be many kinds of dates to be had. I will explain them to you now."

"Now? It's-"

"If you say three am, I will have you removed from the show."

"You can't do that."

"Can't I? Now. The first kind of date is a one - on - one. This is your basic date, one of you with Juniper. At the end of the date, you may be awarded the date rose, which means the date went well. This date rose will keep you safe in the next ceremony. The next is group dates. Juniper will select a number of you to go on a date with her. All together. Only one of you can win the date rose, no matter how many go on the date. The most interesting kind of dates are a two - on - one. Two of you will acompany Juniper on a date. Only one will return with a date rose - the other will be immedeatly eliminated from the competition. There are also other kinds of dates, but you need not concern yourself with those for the meantime. Kapeesh?"

The bachleors nodded and murmered amongst themselves.

"Good. Now go get some rest. You're going to need all the sleep you can get."

Grey was about to snap back, but decided to just live with it. He knew he had to pick his battles, and this was not the hill he was going to die on. Nodding to a few of the guys, he trudged back to his room.

Once the mansion was quiet again, Juniper slid from her room and into the kitchen.
dragon?did=41968753&skin=0&apparel=15715&xt=dressing.png

She stared at the card before her. She had to pick the bachelor for her first date, and it was getting difficult. There were so many she would love to get to know better. After a few more moments of consideration, a soft smile came to her lips. Bingo. She touched the pen to the paper and quickly wrote a name, sliding the card under Finn's door before returning to her suite.

WHO IS IT??? Any guesses?

I have to say, all the sweet and amazing comments are making my days so much better. Seriously, it means so much each and every time someone comments! Love you all! :D

@Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillysAlt @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies @WOF2012 @Capricom @Everburn
“Now? It’s 3:01 Am.” :)
“Now? It’s 3:01 Am.” :)
?V8783=party.pngbB2Em.gifjsHaP.gif
@CleverDual

AAAAA can't wait for the dates to start!
@CleverDual

AAAAA can't wait for the dates to start!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
Aaaaahhhhh
I think it's either Jaxon, Scout, Bhodie, Ril, or Luka. Just guesses, though.
Aaaaahhhhh
I think it's either Jaxon, Scout, Bhodie, Ril, or Luka. Just guesses, though.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@CleverDual
HMMMMMM. . .
It's not Scout, since he got the BEST ROSE EVER already heh heh

So yeah, probably Blitz, Bhodie, that one circus guy, or hopefully Lukas!!!

Edit: or Guild or Grey. AAAAAAHHHHHHH SO MANY CHOICES!!!!!

Even that cartographer dude Jayle! He'd be a great one :D
@CleverDual
HMMMMMM. . .
It's not Scout, since he got the BEST ROSE EVER already heh heh

So yeah, probably Blitz, Bhodie, that one circus guy, or hopefully Lukas!!!

Edit: or Guild or Grey. AAAAAAHHHHHHH SO MANY CHOICES!!!!!

Even that cartographer dude Jayle! He'd be a great one :D
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
@CleverDual I'm thinking it'l be Grey. but to round out my top 3 guesses (so difficult!!)-- also Luka or Jaxon.
@CleverDual I'm thinking it'l be Grey. but to round out my top 3 guesses (so difficult!!)-- also Luka or Jaxon.

Isi32aq.png
@CleverDual I absolutely love this. Could I be added to the pinglist?
(also will you be selling the dragons you don't choose as permanent lair members at the end because i want one)
@CleverDual I absolutely love this. Could I be added to the pinglist?
(also will you be selling the dragons you don't choose as permanent lair members at the end because i want one)
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
Nuu Taz.

At least two of my faves are still in!
Nuu Taz.

At least two of my faves are still in!
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 46 47