Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Gale's 100 Scenes Challenge!
Main Hub | Table of Contents | Document

Gale's 100 Scenes Challenge!

Hello! Welcome to my 100 Scenes Challenge! Here, I post my responses to the 100 Scenes Challenge: FR Edition prompts! Don't know what this is? Please see "Main Hub" link above for more information! I'm not a really good person at explanation, but basically I write responses to given prompts in order to get more familiar with the world of Sornieth + develop my lore!

Feel free to comment/critique all you want <3 {note: I am subbed, please do NOT ping me.}
Main Hub | Table of Contents | Document

Gale's 100 Scenes Challenge!

Hello! Welcome to my 100 Scenes Challenge! Here, I post my responses to the 100 Scenes Challenge: FR Edition prompts! Don't know what this is? Please see "Main Hub" link above for more information! I'm not a really good person at explanation, but basically I write responses to given prompts in order to get more familiar with the world of Sornieth + develop my lore!

Feel free to comment/critique all you want <3 {note: I am subbed, please do NOT ping me.}
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
[center][size=5][color=#004000][b]Table of Contents[/b][/color][/size][/center] [list][*]Prompt 71: "Rules are there to be broken!" - Flexible - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2424384#post_32869247]link[/url] [*]Prompt 12: Describe the most beautiful/scenic/peaceful part of your clan’s territory. - Set - link[/list]
Table of Contents
  • Prompt 71: "Rules are there to be broken!" - Flexible - link
  • Prompt 12: Describe the most beautiful/scenic/peaceful part of your clan’s territory. - Set - link
Gale
Prompt 71: "Rules are there to be broken!"

Prompt Type: Flexible

Featuring: Sable, Angel
A blue, brown, and green-colored female Bogsneak came lumbering out from a large cave chamber that would remind one of a mad scientist's laboratory, her usual neatly-dressed robes flying wildly behind her in her haste to reach another chamber off to the side. She called out urgently, "Master Sable! Master Sable!" Around the corner came a silky, whispering voice, "Coming, Angel." Soon, the owner of the voice became visible as a lightning-filled lantern cast its eerie blue light onto the dragon. The dragon was Sable, the spiral alchemist of the clan known as the Zephyrim.

Sable was a curious fellow, his midnight-colored serpentine body covered from head horns to sinewy tail in bright colors. The male dragon turned his wind-green gaze to his assistant as he asked in his strange whispering voice, "Is it finished?" Angel replied, her Light-golden eyes blinking in anticipation, "Yes, sir!" Her eyes darkened somewhat as the Bogsneak worried, "But if this actually works, wouldn't your parents become concerned with the short term results of this experiment?" Sable frowned as he replied, "Ah." The spiral tied himself into a knot in frustration as he hissed, "I haven't time to calculate the consequences, but rules are there to be broken time to time, my dear!" After untying himself, the alchemist ordered, "We can't afford to be standing around here in the hallways!" Angel grimaced and nodded, "Right, Master Sable. This way!"

Sable gazed at the concoction that was boiling away merrily in the large central pot. The boiling solution was an angry shade of red, causing Sable to hum with barely-contained excitement. Taking a specially-designed spoon made just for alchemical solutions, the spiral alchemist looked at his Bogsneak assistant with giddiness before carefully sticking the instrument into the bubbling pot.

At once, the solution changed colors instantly, from the angry shade of red to a violent shade of pink. The smell, which had been nonexistent before, also changed to that of a strong fish-like smell. Wrinkling his nose in disapproval, Sable said, sighing, "Well, disappointing this time." Angel sighed, "Master, we don't even know what we're looking for." Sable replied, coughing slightly as a pink-colored smoke began rising from the pot, "I can assure you, I was not promised pink, fish-smelling concoction from this." Grimacing, his assistant asked, "What shall I do?" Before Sable could reply, there was a loud boom from behind the pair, causing the dragons to turn around fearfully: "Sable!"

Before the two alchemists stood the elegant form of a sky-colored female skydancer, her azure-colored feathers adorning her wings as the matriarch of the Zephyrim gazed at them. Gale demanded, her sword paw resting on the hilt of a white rapier, "What is the meaning of this?" Sable huffed, his silky voice rising an octave in a hurry to glaze over the topic, "Uhhh nothing, mother. Angel and I were just..." Gale interrupted, her Wind-green gaze narrowing, "Experimenting indoors." Frustration was visible in the Skydancer's eyes as she growled, "Take the pot outside, and do something about the fumes, it'll wake up Reedheart!" Grumbling under his breath, of how he was always getting bossed around by his mother, Sable did as he was told, assisted by his loyal assistant.

xxxxWord Count: 535
Prompt 71: "Rules are there to be broken!"

Prompt Type: Flexible

Featuring: Sable, Angel
A blue, brown, and green-colored female Bogsneak came lumbering out from a large cave chamber that would remind one of a mad scientist's laboratory, her usual neatly-dressed robes flying wildly behind her in her haste to reach another chamber off to the side. She called out urgently, "Master Sable! Master Sable!" Around the corner came a silky, whispering voice, "Coming, Angel." Soon, the owner of the voice became visible as a lightning-filled lantern cast its eerie blue light onto the dragon. The dragon was Sable, the spiral alchemist of the clan known as the Zephyrim.

Sable was a curious fellow, his midnight-colored serpentine body covered from head horns to sinewy tail in bright colors. The male dragon turned his wind-green gaze to his assistant as he asked in his strange whispering voice, "Is it finished?" Angel replied, her Light-golden eyes blinking in anticipation, "Yes, sir!" Her eyes darkened somewhat as the Bogsneak worried, "But if this actually works, wouldn't your parents become concerned with the short term results of this experiment?" Sable frowned as he replied, "Ah." The spiral tied himself into a knot in frustration as he hissed, "I haven't time to calculate the consequences, but rules are there to be broken time to time, my dear!" After untying himself, the alchemist ordered, "We can't afford to be standing around here in the hallways!" Angel grimaced and nodded, "Right, Master Sable. This way!"

Sable gazed at the concoction that was boiling away merrily in the large central pot. The boiling solution was an angry shade of red, causing Sable to hum with barely-contained excitement. Taking a specially-designed spoon made just for alchemical solutions, the spiral alchemist looked at his Bogsneak assistant with giddiness before carefully sticking the instrument into the bubbling pot.

At once, the solution changed colors instantly, from the angry shade of red to a violent shade of pink. The smell, which had been nonexistent before, also changed to that of a strong fish-like smell. Wrinkling his nose in disapproval, Sable said, sighing, "Well, disappointing this time." Angel sighed, "Master, we don't even know what we're looking for." Sable replied, coughing slightly as a pink-colored smoke began rising from the pot, "I can assure you, I was not promised pink, fish-smelling concoction from this." Grimacing, his assistant asked, "What shall I do?" Before Sable could reply, there was a loud boom from behind the pair, causing the dragons to turn around fearfully: "Sable!"

Before the two alchemists stood the elegant form of a sky-colored female skydancer, her azure-colored feathers adorning her wings as the matriarch of the Zephyrim gazed at them. Gale demanded, her sword paw resting on the hilt of a white rapier, "What is the meaning of this?" Sable huffed, his silky voice rising an octave in a hurry to glaze over the topic, "Uhhh nothing, mother. Angel and I were just..." Gale interrupted, her Wind-green gaze narrowing, "Experimenting indoors." Frustration was visible in the Skydancer's eyes as she growled, "Take the pot outside, and do something about the fumes, it'll wake up Reedheart!" Grumbling under his breath, of how he was always getting bossed around by his mother, Sable did as he was told, assisted by his loyal assistant.

xxxxWord Count: 535
Gale
The Chamber of Lights

Prompt Type: Set (Prompt 12)

Featuring: Darkwind, Solstice
wip.
xxxxWord Count: ---
The Chamber of Lights

Prompt Type: Set (Prompt 12)

Featuring: Darkwind, Solstice
wip.