Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | done
This is a free to use bio lore helper that you can use to help with your dragons bio, please remember that some of the things on here aren’t free and you will have to pay to make it personal and to use them etc. Also if you put credit in the dragons bio of the author/artist to let other users know where you got them and who made them etc.
Delete
This is a free to use bio lore helper that you can use to help with your dragons bio, please remember that some of the things on here aren’t free and you will have to pay to make it personal and to use them etc. Also if you put credit in the dragons bio of the author/artist to let other users know where you got them and who made them etc.
Delete
UOxLDHq.pngNHpBxT7.png
DsyQt2Q.png
0SPiwwS.pngN8qJrrh.png
Uhhh correct if I'm wrong but arent those pixel books from an adopt shop that sells those I dont think theyd be happy with people using their designs for free...?
Uhhh correct if I'm wrong but arent those pixel books from an adopt shop that sells those I dont think theyd be happy with people using their designs for free...?
NFJCNCS.gif UBaiWUV.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
YMPbu9R.png
BY1bl09.png ZFAfDzf.png eVSz2yG.png
@Poisonedpaper
@Poisonedpaper
NFJCNCS.gif UBaiWUV.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
YMPbu9R.png
BY1bl09.png ZFAfDzf.png eVSz2yG.png
@SnowyWaves Hi! Please don't grab and use images you find lying around, that's not okay! Artists have copyright on their designs, and you can't use them unless you get their permission specifically. Giving credit is not enough. (In addition, the Library thread specifically says "Do not use any images you did not commission personally", but even without that rule it wouldn't have been alright)

Please remove this thread, or replace the images with something you made yourself right away. I understand there's no ill intent, but please be more mindful of copyright in the future, thank you!

@brighteningskies Thanks for the heads-up, it's very appreciated!
@SnowyWaves Hi! Please don't grab and use images you find lying around, that's not okay! Artists have copyright on their designs, and you can't use them unless you get their permission specifically. Giving credit is not enough. (In addition, the Library thread specifically says "Do not use any images you did not commission personally", but even without that rule it wouldn't have been alright)

Please remove this thread, or replace the images with something you made yourself right away. I understand there's no ill intent, but please be more mindful of copyright in the future, thank you!

@brighteningskies Thanks for the heads-up, it's very appreciated!
Mz9FfKs.png