Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
:OOOOOOOO

GIMME DEM TRAINING
:OOOOOOOO

GIMME DEM TRAINING
shinx.gifblitzle.gifeelektross.gif
I'm glad you like it! :D
I'm glad you like it! :D
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
ME HAPPY

BUT I HAS A COLD DDDDD:
ME HAPPY

BUT I HAS A COLD DDDDD:
shinx.gifblitzle.gifeelektross.gif
Oh nooo... Feel better friendo.
Oh nooo... Feel better friendo.
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
*silently shipping Katsura and Duskrunner*

add me to the pinglist?
*silently shipping Katsura and Duskrunner*

add me to the pinglist?
wIa7Sm8.png3ypBj6a.jpgcE39hI3.png
@Shadowhunter43 I’ll add you right away!
@Shadowhunter43 I’ll add you right away!
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
@ObsidianMage
. . .how did I not know this existed?

But this was great!! In the future, I'm probably going to separate a few dragons from the rest when the clan becomes too big ^^'
@ObsidianMage
. . .how did I not know this existed?

But this was great!! In the future, I'm probably going to separate a few dragons from the rest when the clan becomes too big ^^'
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
@Avu42 @Aetherstorm @fallendownut @Relics @Ortello @Shadowhunter43 Another day, another story! [center][item=haunting houndskull] According to my revised rules, today will be a bio day! [u]Day 2[/u] Aiki [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40145012] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/401451/40145012_350.png[/img] [/url] This young pearlcatcher has a constant thirst for adventure. She has always been curious about the outside world, and wants to see as much as she can. Her parents always focused on her siblings, leaving her free to explore the nest- and eventually, free to slip away outside. Now, it's hard to keep her contained anywhere. While she's busy exploring, she'll store her pearl in a pouch under her wing- close by, but not in the way. Her personality: kind and friendly. She may take a while to warm up to you, but she'll eventually be perfectly happy to be your friend. She looks up to Duskrunner, thankful for him accepting her. ~ ~ ~ Aiki wandered outside the cave, grateful to be outside again. She did enjoy the company of the others, but a dragon needs fresh air every now and then! She sighed, wondering about her family. [i]Have they even noticed that I'm gone? I don't know, they never seemed to care much before.[/i] She frowned, shaking her head. [i]I need to stop being so pessimistic. They're my family, after all![/i] But a little voice seemed to say, [size=3][i]Don't Duskrunner and Katsura seem more like a family to you? They seem to care, unlike your parents. Maybe you should just forget those 'parents' of yours...[/i][/size] A cold chill passed through the clearing. Shivering slighty, Aiki turned back towards the cave. [i]They're family, I can't just forget them, no matter how they treated me. I'll go visit them at some point,[/i] she decided. And yet, shadows seemed to fill the clearing Aiki had just left.
@Avu42 @Aetherstorm @fallendownut @Relics @Ortello @Shadowhunter43 Another day, another story!
Haunting Houndskull
According to my revised rules, today will be a bio day!

Day 2

Aiki

40145012_350.png

This young pearlcatcher has a constant thirst for adventure. She has always been curious about the outside world, and wants to see as much as she can. Her parents always focused on her siblings, leaving her free to explore the nest- and eventually, free to slip away outside. Now, it's hard to keep her contained anywhere.
While she's busy exploring, she'll store her pearl in a pouch under her wing- close by, but not in the way.
Her personality: kind and friendly. She may take a while to warm up to you, but she'll eventually be perfectly happy to be your friend.
She looks up to Duskrunner, thankful for him accepting her.
~ ~ ~
Aiki wandered outside the cave, grateful to be outside again. She did enjoy the company of the others, but a dragon needs fresh air every now and then!
She sighed, wondering about her family. Have they even noticed that I'm gone? I don't know, they never seemed to care much before.
She frowned, shaking her head. I need to stop being so pessimistic. They're my family, after all!
But a little voice seemed to say, Don't Duskrunner and Katsura seem more like a family to you? They seem to care, unlike your parents. Maybe you should just forget those 'parents' of yours...
A cold chill passed through the clearing. Shivering slighty, Aiki turned back towards the cave. They're family, I can't just forget them, no matter how they treated me. I'll go visit them at some point, she decided.
And yet, shadows seemed to fill the clearing Aiki had just left.
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
@Avu42 @Aetherstorm @fallendownut @Relics @Ortello @Shadowhunter43 You know what I just realized? That Pinkerton has that glitch which mislabels materials as trinkets. Maybe I should look at the item before I post... But hey, you got a free bio day out of it! Since I got a material yesterday and a trinket today, just consider them swapped. [center][item=stardust sap lamp] [u]Day 3[/u] Duskrunner paced through the cave, worrying. Aiki had complained she was too cooped up in the cave, so she had gone outside to get some fresh air.[i] “I won’t be long, don’t worry,”[/i] She had reassured him, but that didn’t make him any less anxious. And on top of that, Katsura had gone hunting, leaving him alone in the cave. [i]I mean, we [u]do[/u] need more food, our stores are running low...[/i] he reasoned. [i]I just... don’t like being alone. I don’t want to feel that way anymore. [/i] - - - Katsura slipped through the forest, as silently as she could. She came to a sudden stop as she sighted her quarry: a striped deer. [i]A perfect snack,[/i] She thought as she flexed her claws. Leaping forward, two swipes took care of it. [i]Lovely, I’ll just bring you back and find some insects along the way. Maybe I can find a pond too, grab some seafood.[/i] - - - “I’m back,” Katsura announced. She dragged the deer to the alcove they were storing their food in, placing some caterpillars neatly on the shelf. “Duskrunner?” She called. [i]That’s strange, why isn’t he replying?[/i] Aiki stepped into the cave, concern in her eyes. “I haven’t seen Duskrunner around, have you?” “I haven’t either, but I just got back...” Katsura replied. They stared at each other for a moment, then whirled away into the cave, frantically searching. Katsura was the one to find him in a dark corner, shaking. She walked up to him gently. “Are you alright, Dusk?” He looked up, fear filling his eyes. “I’m sorry... I knew you would come back, but with both of you gone, it reminded me so much of my first nights in this forest... I just felt so helpless.” Kat curled up next to him. “Hey, look at me. You’re with us now, we’ll be there for you.” Duskrunner visibly started to relax. “That means a lot. Thank you.” “We won’t leave you alone again,” Kat told him. “I promise.”
@Avu42 @Aetherstorm @fallendownut @Relics @Ortello @Shadowhunter43
You know what I just realized? That Pinkerton has that glitch which mislabels materials as trinkets. Maybe I should look at the item before I post... But hey, you got a free bio day out of it! Since I got a material yesterday and a trinket today, just consider them swapped.
Stardust Sap Lamp
Day 3

Duskrunner paced through the cave, worrying. Aiki had complained she was too cooped up in the cave, so she had gone outside to get some fresh air. “I won’t be long, don’t worry,” She had reassured him, but that didn’t make him any less anxious.
And on top of that, Katsura had gone hunting, leaving him alone in the cave. I mean, we do need more food, our stores are running low... he reasoned. I just... don’t like being alone. I don’t want to feel that way anymore.
- - -
Katsura slipped through the forest, as silently as she could. She came to a sudden stop as she sighted her quarry: a striped deer. A perfect snack, She thought as she flexed her claws.
Leaping forward, two swipes took care of it. Lovely, I’ll just bring you back and find some insects along the way. Maybe I can find a pond too, grab some seafood.
- - -
“I’m back,” Katsura announced. She dragged the deer to the alcove they were storing their food in, placing some caterpillars neatly on the shelf. “Duskrunner?” She called. That’s strange, why isn’t he replying?
Aiki stepped into the cave, concern in her eyes. “I haven’t seen Duskrunner around, have you?”
“I haven’t either, but I just got back...” Katsura replied.
They stared at each other for a moment, then whirled away into the cave, frantically searching.
Katsura was the one to find him in a dark corner, shaking. She walked up to him gently. “Are you alright, Dusk?”
He looked up, fear filling his eyes. “I’m sorry... I knew you would come back, but with both of you gone, it reminded me so much of my first nights in this forest... I just felt so helpless.”
Kat curled up next to him. “Hey, look at me. You’re with us now, we’ll be there for you.”
Duskrunner visibly started to relax. “That means a lot. Thank you.”
“We won’t leave you alone again,” Kat told him.
“I promise.”

TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
Aww that moment at the end was cute
Aww that moment at the end was cute
tumblr_ozyeyeBUQR1w8xkufo6_250.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24