Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@Aetherstorm I’ve been playing around with a few ideas, but nothing’s set in stone yet. But you never know! ;)
@Aetherstorm I’ve been playing around with a few ideas, but nothing’s set in stone yet. But you never know! ;)
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@ObsidianMage
Reminds me of me XD
@ObsidianMage
Reminds me of me XD
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
@Aetherstorm GIVE ME STORY TIME RIGHT NOW PLEASE

I NEED TO KNOW
@Aetherstorm GIVE ME STORY TIME RIGHT NOW PLEASE

I NEED TO KNOW
shinx.gifblitzle.gifeelektross.gif
@Avu42
Oki!

Just not home yet. . .
But fencing is canceled :D
@Avu42
Oki!

Just not home yet. . .
But fencing is canceled :D
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
@Aetherstorm you fence? That's pretty neat.
@Aetherstorm you fence? That's pretty neat.
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
@ObsidianMage
Thanks. My mom still refuses to get me proper equipment!!!

Honestly, it's only been two months, but still!
@ObsidianMage
Thanks. My mom still refuses to get me proper equipment!!!

Honestly, it's only been two months, but still!
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
@Aetherstorm YAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!
@Aetherstorm YAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!
shinx.gifblitzle.gifeelektross.gif
A little early, but it’s now storytime! @Avu42 @Aetherstorm @fallendownut @Relics [center][item=silver-laced rooster] Battle time! [u]Day 1:[/u] “Watch out, Dusk!” Kat yelled. Duskrunner dodged just out of talonreach of the basilisk. “Thanks for the heads up!” He called back. Closing his eyes, he focused on the environment around him, drawing in energy for his next attack. The group had unanimously decided that they needed to learn how to fight- defending themselves as well as each other. And if they were going to be working together, why not start as soon as possible? Each quickly discovered that this was a lot harder than they thought, yet still doable. Kat was the fastest, striking quickly before the monsters had a chance to attack. Aiki discovered her small size was incredibly useful, constantly able to dodge attacks. And Duskrunner was able to hit hard with his magic- as long as he had enough energy. The basilisk hissed furiously at the three dragons. “Oh, no you don’t,” Kat growled back. She sprang at it, clawing furiously. The basilisk attempted to dodge, but Aiki was on the other side, summoning her magic. Working together, the three finally finished it off. “Another feather fan,” Duskrunner sighed, picking it up. He shook off his fatigue and asked, “Ok, who’s up for another round?” - - - After another furious battle, the three left the Woodland Path. They had started the day with the Training Fields, but were quickly able to outmatch any opponent there. Since they wanted to get as much training as possible, they decided to switch their battles to the Woodland. “Well, THAT was exhausting.” Duskrunner said as they slowly walked away. “We did well though! We’ve all gotten a lot better at this,” said Kat. “True,” smiled Duskrunner. “You in particular, Aiki! You can really pack some power in when you want to.” The pearlcatcher blushed slightly at the praise. “Well, I’m nothing compared to you, I’ve seen you wipe out some of those monsters in one hit!” They bantered cheerfully among each other, listing achievements and accomplishments as they wandered through the forest. Slowly, their path moved towards the cave they had found the day before. [i]”This’ll be a perfect place to stay for now!”[/i] Kat had said. [i]”While I was searching for my brother, I found it. It’s nice and warm inside, and there’s plenty of room!”[/i] The cave might not be much, but it was home for now. They had already set up a small sleeping area, but they had no idea if they would stay for long. Either way, it provided a nice shelter for them. They settled in, relaxing as much as they could, still chattering away. Duskrunner slowly began to doze off, dropping out of the conversation. Humming contentedly, he thought, [i]They’re both so nice. Katsura is protective, I know she’ll always try to be there for us. And Aiki, she looks up to me. Her parents pretty much abandoned her, so I want to watch out for her. I’ll never forget them. Never. [/i]
A little early, but it’s now storytime!
@Avu42 @Aetherstorm @fallendownut @Relics
Silver-Laced Rooster
Battle time!
Day 1:

“Watch out, Dusk!” Kat yelled.
Duskrunner dodged just out of talonreach of the basilisk. “Thanks for the heads up!” He called back. Closing his eyes, he focused on the environment around him, drawing in energy for his next attack.
The group had unanimously decided that they needed to learn how to fight- defending themselves as well as each other. And if they were going to be working together, why not start as soon as possible?
Each quickly discovered that this was a lot harder than they thought, yet still doable.
Kat was the fastest, striking quickly before the monsters had a chance to attack. Aiki discovered her small size was incredibly useful, constantly able to dodge attacks. And Duskrunner was able to hit hard with his magic- as long as he had enough energy.
The basilisk hissed furiously at the three dragons. “Oh, no you don’t,” Kat growled back. She sprang at it, clawing furiously. The basilisk attempted to dodge, but Aiki was on the other side, summoning her magic. Working together, the three finally finished it off. “Another feather fan,” Duskrunner sighed, picking it up. He shook off his fatigue and asked, “Ok, who’s up for another round?”
- - -
After another furious battle, the three left the Woodland Path. They had started the day with the Training Fields, but were quickly able to outmatch any opponent there. Since they wanted to get as much training as possible, they decided to switch their battles to the Woodland.
“Well, THAT was exhausting.” Duskrunner said as they slowly walked away.
“We did well though! We’ve all gotten a lot better at this,” said Kat.
“True,” smiled Duskrunner. “You in particular, Aiki! You can really pack some power in when you want to.”
The pearlcatcher blushed slightly at the praise. “Well, I’m nothing compared to you, I’ve seen you wipe out some of those monsters in one hit!”
They bantered cheerfully among each other, listing achievements and accomplishments as they wandered through the forest. Slowly, their path moved towards the cave they had found the day before.
”This’ll be a perfect place to stay for now!” Kat had said. ”While I was searching for my brother, I found it. It’s nice and warm inside, and there’s plenty of room!”
The cave might not be much, but it was home for now. They had already set up a small sleeping area, but they had no idea if they would stay for long. Either way, it provided a nice shelter for them.
They settled in, relaxing as much as they could, still chattering away. Duskrunner slowly began to doze off, dropping out of the conversation. Humming contentedly, he thought, They’re both so nice. Katsura is protective, I know she’ll always try to be there for us. And Aiki, she looks up to me. Her parents pretty much abandoned her, so I want to watch out for her.
I’ll never forget them.
Never.
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
@ObsidianMage
Can you add me to the ping list?
@ObsidianMage