Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24
Shouldn’t you technically add the two hatchlings to the cemetery?
Shouldn’t you technically add the two hatchlings to the cemetery?
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
I thought I’d forgotten something... thanks for reminding me. -_-
I thought I’d forgotten something... thanks for reminding me. -_-
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@Avu42 @Aetherstorm @fallendownut @Relics @Ortello @Shadowhunter43 @TropicalDiamonds @0bsidian
Sorry, guys. I’ve been super busy today, but I’ll make sure to have 2 updates tomorrow!
@Avu42 @Aetherstorm @fallendownut @Relics @Ortello @Shadowhunter43 @TropicalDiamonds @0bsidian
Sorry, guys. I’ve been super busy today, but I’ll make sure to have 2 updates tomorrow!
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
@Avu42 @Aetherstorm @fallendownut @Relics @Ortello @Shadowhunter43 @TropicalDiamonds @0bsidian Family time! [center][item=blue jelly] [u]Day 26[/u] Raven squealed with delight, running in circles. Soren chased after her. Raven frantically dodged, ducking out of reach. But finally the older spiral tapped her on the shoulder. "Tag!" He immediately ran, with Raven giving chase. Dusk smiled as he watched them play. The hatchlings were constantly full of mischief, when they weren't running around wildly. Kat walked up to him. "So, who's going to teach them how to fly?" "Are you crazy?" Dusk asked in disbelief. "Teaching them to fly, when they're constantly trying to play tricks on us?" Kat laughed. "It'll distract them, trust me!" "If you say so," Dusk sighed. "You can go ahead and show them, if they'll sit still for long enough." "Raven, Soren!" called Kat. The hatchlings immediately stopped chasing each other. "Did we do som'tin wrong?" Soren asked. "No, it's fine," Kat assured them. "But your dad and I want to show you something!" "Ooh!" they chorused, dashing over immediately. "How would you like to learn how to fly?" asked Kat. Raven gasped. "Yesyesyes!" Soren nodded emphatically, grinning. "I think you'll be better at teaching them," said Dusk. "So I'll leave you to it." "Nice try," smirked Kat. "Come back over here. It won't be hard." Dusk sighed resignedly. [i]This isn't going to be a good idea, but oh well.[/i] "Alright, first you need to keep your wings open," he said, demonstrating. Raven enthusiastically copied him, almost toppling over. Kat quickly caught her. “Careful there!” “Now, what you want to do is bring your wings down together,” said Dusk. “Like this!” He flapped powerfully, rising into the air. Raven flapped erratically, but didn’t go up. “Aww...” she frowned. “Try jumping to get in the air,” Kat offered. The little spiral looked determined. She backed up a little, then dashed forward and leapt in the air. She frantically pumped her wings, and managed to fly a short distance, only to fall down from surprise. She dashed back over to her parents, grinning. “I did it, i did it!” “That’s great, honey!” smiled Kat. “Do you wanna try, Soren?” asked Dusk. “Yeah! Lemme try!” He attempted to do the same thing Raven did. On his first try, he glided a short distance, then touched down. “Look out!” Raven yelled. She ran in Soren’s direction, lifting off just before she reached him. He immediately flew after her, and they started a game of aerial tag. Kat chuckled. “Kids will be kids.” She turned towards Dusk. “Now, that wasn’t too bad, was it?” “I guess not,” he admitted. He smiled as he watched the two hatchlings excitedly chase each other. It seemed like nothing could possibly go wrong.
@Avu42 @Aetherstorm @fallendownut @Relics @Ortello @Shadowhunter43 @TropicalDiamonds @0bsidian Family time!
Blue Jelly

Day 26

Raven squealed with delight, running in circles. Soren chased after her. Raven frantically dodged, ducking out of reach. But finally the older spiral tapped her on the shoulder. "Tag!" He immediately ran, with Raven giving chase.
Dusk smiled as he watched them play. The hatchlings were constantly full of mischief, when they weren't running around wildly.
Kat walked up to him. "So, who's going to teach them how to fly?"
"Are you crazy?" Dusk asked in disbelief. "Teaching them to fly, when they're constantly trying to play tricks on us?"
Kat laughed. "It'll distract them, trust me!"
"If you say so," Dusk sighed. "You can go ahead and show them, if they'll sit still for long enough."
"Raven, Soren!" called Kat. The hatchlings immediately stopped chasing each other.
"Did we do som'tin wrong?" Soren asked.
"No, it's fine," Kat assured them. "But your dad and I want to show you something!"
"Ooh!" they chorused, dashing over immediately.
"How would you like to learn how to fly?" asked Kat.
Raven gasped. "Yesyesyes!" Soren nodded emphatically, grinning.
"I think you'll be better at teaching them," said Dusk. "So I'll leave you to it."
"Nice try," smirked Kat. "Come back over here. It won't be hard."
Dusk sighed resignedly. This isn't going to be a good idea, but oh well.
"Alright, first you need to keep your wings open," he said, demonstrating.
Raven enthusiastically copied him, almost toppling over.
Kat quickly caught her. “Careful there!”
“Now, what you want to do is bring your wings down together,” said Dusk. “Like this!” He flapped powerfully, rising into the air.
Raven flapped erratically, but didn’t go up. “Aww...” she frowned.
“Try jumping to get in the air,” Kat offered.
The little spiral looked determined. She backed up a little, then dashed forward and leapt in the air. She frantically pumped her wings, and managed to fly a short distance, only to fall down from surprise.
She dashed back over to her parents, grinning. “I did it, i did it!”
“That’s great, honey!” smiled Kat.
“Do you wanna try, Soren?” asked Dusk.
“Yeah! Lemme try!” He attempted to do the same thing Raven did. On his first try, he glided a short distance, then touched down.
“Look out!” Raven yelled. She ran in Soren’s direction, lifting off just before she reached him. He immediately flew after her, and they started a game of aerial tag.
Kat chuckled. “Kids will be kids.”
She turned towards Dusk. “Now, that wasn’t too bad, was it?”
“I guess not,” he admitted. He smiled as he watched the two hatchlings excitedly chase each other.
It seemed like nothing could possibly go wrong.
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
@ObsidianMage
"It seemed like nothing could possibly go wrong"

The next day: Cataclysm
@ObsidianMage
"It seemed like nothing could possibly go wrong"

The next day: Cataclysm
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
@Aetherstorm
What could you POSSIBLY be talking about?!
SHHHH YOU’LL RUIN MY PLAN
@Aetherstorm
What could you POSSIBLY be talking about?!
SHHHH YOU’LL RUIN MY PLAN
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
@ObsidianMage
we both have dangerous evil plans sssshhhhhh
@ObsidianMage
we both have dangerous evil plans sssshhhhhh