Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Talon's path to suffering!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Holy moly these are TOP quality and I'm in love!!! If you can, you should totally scan them to make them transparent on the computer! [emoji=fae love]
Holy moly these are TOP quality and I'm in love!!! If you can, you should totally scan them to make them transparent on the computer!
Juliet | She/Her | FR +3
FFweN5e.pnglP3A8fq.pngWHKF1eI.pngVDEbdRX.pngRytvwI2.pngTNk7xoI.png
Very late again, but thanks for adding me to the list c: I really like the art you made :)
Very late again, but thanks for adding me to the list c: I really like the art you made :)
underskrift.png
@Neptunite Thank you very much!
@Juliet42 I'm guessing your ping got eaten by the endless notifications; sorry about that!
I could scan them, but I have no idea how to make them 'transparent' after that. I'm a big ol' Luddite, you see.
If I learn how, I could make convoluted, traditional 'adopts' P:
(draw base, scan it, print it, colour it with my markers, scan it AGAIN, *transparent??*, profit :P)
@Neptunite Thank you very much!
@Juliet42 I'm guessing your ping got eaten by the endless notifications; sorry about that!
I could scan them, but I have no idea how to make them 'transparent' after that. I'm a big ol' Luddite, you see.
If I learn how, I could make convoluted, traditional 'adopts' P:
(draw base, scan it, print it, colour it with my markers, scan it AGAIN, *transparent??*, profit :P)
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
@TalonShrubfire I played a bit with the colors and levels~ You can do a lot with programs like paint tool sai or medibang paint pro (free!) [img]https://i.imgur.com/T6YViro.png[/img] edit: played around some more because im bored lol [img]https://i.imgur.com/upjYo7X.png[/img]
@TalonShrubfire

I played a bit with the colors and levels~ You can do a lot with programs like paint tool sai or medibang paint pro (free!)
T6YViro.png

edit: played around some more because im bored lol
upjYo7X.png
underskrift.png
@TalonShrubfire Hol-eee CROW your art is fabulous! I am in awe of how you shade your colors and the tremendous personality you put into each dragon. Please add me to your pinglist, I would love to see more! [emoji=tundra love size=1]
@TalonShrubfire

Hol-eee CROW your art is fabulous! I am in awe of how you shade your colors and the tremendous personality you put into each dragon. Please add me to your pinglist, I would love to see more!
riVr93C.png
@Barrdwing
!

Sure thing! This ain't the fastest moving thread around but I'll get there XD
@Barrdwing
!

Sure thing! This ain't the fastest moving thread around but I'll get there XD
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
Lovely work! I especially like MoltenCore[emoji=fae deadpan size=1]
Lovely work! I especially like MoltenCore
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
1 2 3 4 5 6