Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Talon's path to suffering!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Love these. Add me to your pinglist, please?
Love these. Add me to your pinglist, please?
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
@AnonEclipse
Sure thing!
@AnonEclipse
Sure thing!
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
please please please please pLEASE I NEED TO BE ON THE PINGLIST THESE ARE ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL OH MY GOD
please please please please pLEASE I NEED TO BE ON THE PINGLIST THESE ARE ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL OH MY GOD
(f)art shoppe
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>_< Ok, I will add you, thank you very much!
@dragonscales232
>_< Ok, I will add you, thank you very much!
@dragonscales232
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
Theese are beautifull, add me to pinglist please?
Theese are beautifull, add me to pinglist please?
wQA8k.gif fy4en.gif

MRJWRkO.png
@Solaristigres
Sure thing!
@Solaristigres
Sure thing!
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
[center][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/fb87de84d2c8e352c5a704db3d2670b3/tumblr_p756qzwp4S1vqef07o1_1280.jpg[/img][/center] I think next time I want to draw my red lady I should bust out the acrylics: I seem to have a hard time balancing out the dark reds and getting them dark enough : / Oh well @Dragonartist24 @snowpuppers @septarianflare @AnonEclipse @dragonscales232 @Solaristigres
tumblr_p756qzwp4S1vqef07o1_1280.jpg
I think next time I want to draw my red lady I should bust out the acrylics: I seem to have a hard time balancing out the dark reds and getting them dark enough : /
Oh well
@Dragonartist24 @snowpuppers @septarianflare @AnonEclipse @dragonscales232 @Solaristigres
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
OH MY GOD HOW THE ACTUAL HECK

THIS IS AMAZINGGGG
OH MY GOD HOW THE ACTUAL HECK

THIS IS AMAZINGGGG
(f)art shoppe
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
[img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/278e178b556ab55faa12a8b81f019150/tumblr_pcr7n8JfL71vqef07o1_1280.jpg[/img] @Dragonartist24 @snowpuppers @septarianflare @AnonEclipse @dragonscales232 @Solaristigres It's been a bazillion years but finally here's a new one, of my coli trainer Sphene. She's coming down from the heavens to murder some podids I'm a little sad it's showing so small XD Of course on Sphene's bio it's showing up MASSIVE HUGE so go ahead and look at her there if you want to I guess
tumblr_pcr7n8JfL71vqef07o1_1280.jpg

@Dragonartist24 @snowpuppers @septarianflare @AnonEclipse @dragonscales232 @Solaristigres

It's been a bazillion years but finally here's a new one, of my coli trainer Sphene. She's coming down from the heavens to murder some podids

I'm a little sad it's showing so small XD

Of course on Sphene's bio it's showing up MASSIVE HUGE so go ahead and look at her there if you want to I guess
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/68fcf9915b8609fb17190f2fee4708eb/tumblr_pfw69dV8K11u5mdcf_540.jpg[/img] It's been too long since i did one, but I made a super simple bust for Divinity! Maybe later I'll try scanning it to see how it looks that way, I'm trying some simple ones to maybe price out for possible commission work in the future. @Dragonartist24 @snowpuppers @septarianflare @AnonEclipse @dragonscales232 @Solaristigres
tumblr_pfw69dV8K11u5mdcf_540.jpg
It's been too long since i did one, but I made a super simple bust for Divinity! Maybe later I'll try scanning it to see how it looks that way, I'm trying some simple ones to maybe price out for possible commission work in the future.
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6