Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Sornieth Lore Project [Contest 1]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
This sounds awesome! Is there a form that I will have to submit to add a location to the List, or do I just type up my idea and ping the Support Staff? Sorry if this is a dumb question lol
This sounds awesome! Is there a form that I will have to submit to add a location to the List, or do I just type up my idea and ping the Support Staff? Sorry if this is a dumb question lol
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
  • she / they
  • fr +2
  • rp friendly
@CalicoRadio Just go ahead and post it and ping the Support team! It'll be good if you can contain the actual content in a quote so we know what exactly to look at if you're including any extra comments not related to the lore!
@CalicoRadio Just go ahead and post it and ping the Support team! It'll be good if you can contain the actual content in a quote so we know what exactly to look at if you're including any extra comments not related to the lore!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
What's the discord? I'm gonna have to reinstall it, but it'd still be cool to hear other peoples lore live even if I end up not saying much.
What's the discord? I'm gonna have to reinstall it, but it'd still be cool to hear other peoples lore live even if I end up not saying much.
@purplepandowdy Just click on the Discord banner on the first post to get an invite!
@purplepandowdy Just click on the Discord banner on the first post to get an invite!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr

I'll be back tomorrow (hopefully) with actual writing on places, but that aside if you ever start to need extra proofreaders/editors please keep me in mind! I like editing writing a lot, and this is just generally such a cool project I'd like to help in whatever capacity I can.
@Rexcaliburr

I'll be back tomorrow (hopefully) with actual writing on places, but that aside if you ever start to need extra proofreaders/editors please keep me in mind! I like editing writing a lot, and this is just generally such a cool project I'd like to help in whatever capacity I can.
35dYUlu.png
@artillerychick I'll be happy to have you help out! I really gotta get my team of Supports to grow QwQ
@artillerychick I'll be happy to have you help out! I really gotta get my team of Supports to grow QwQ
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
We got some great discussions going on in the Discord, come join us!
We got some great discussions going on in the Discord, come join us!
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
[quote=The Aviary by @Kizmetto]Flight: Wind - Beastclan Type: Landmark Content: The Aviary’ (as the locals have taken to calling the area) is Gryphon territory. Bordered on one side by a swooping cliff, and the other by a high mesa, the area is thick with lush forest. The centre of the territory is where the gryphon population concentrates, with roosts in every rock face, and the flats littered with bone from the kills of many hunters. The gryphons have claimed a ruined terrace, too, with a thermae- an ancient bathhouse- at the centre. The pools now double as both drinking and bathing water, while the intricate hangings and carvings have been defaced by generation upon generation of gryphon claws. Travellers should be wary of the old road that winds its way through the forest, for it leads to the Aviary, and an aviary of gryphons is never a good place for a dragon to venture, no matter how bold. [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/32c09ce906465e8aa68392bcc86c3817/tumblr_oemjp9qmkS1u2ms2do1_540.png[/img][/quote]
The Aviary by @Kizmetto wrote:
Flight: Wind - Beastclan
Type: Landmark
Content: The Aviary’ (as the locals have taken to calling the area) is Gryphon territory. Bordered on one side by a swooping cliff, and the other by a high mesa, the area is thick with lush forest. The centre of the territory is where the gryphon population concentrates, with roosts in every rock face, and the flats littered with bone from the kills of many hunters. The gryphons have claimed a ruined terrace, too, with a thermae- an ancient bathhouse- at the centre. The pools now double as both drinking and bathing water, while the intricate hangings and carvings have been defaced by generation upon generation of gryphon claws. Travellers should be wary of the old road that winds its way through the forest, for it leads to the Aviary, and an aviary of gryphons is never a good place for a dragon to venture, no matter how bold.

tumblr_oemjp9qmkS1u2ms2do1_540.png
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
[quote=The Misthollow by @Kizmetto]Flight: Shadow Type: Landmark Content: "Located in the deep thickets of the Wispwillow Grove, this dense expanse is often home to vagabonds and renegades, a meeting spot for undercover work and passing of sensitive information. There is a constant fog and the temperatures drop drastically, summoning the mist that lays over the land. Silver coloured grass lays flat against the dark ground, flattened by stealthy visitors hidden by the darkness of night. There is a rumor that on full moons, the lake that occupies this space opens up and it is said that any who witness the split shall experience a disphoric sensation, and those who experience this go on to succeed on their next mission. Though, this is merely a rumor. The Misthollow is commonground for small black market trades and spies to meet on borders to arrange treaties, it is considered dangerous territory." [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/50eb246bfe7e95e50c1fb3ce022fc326/tumblr_osk3vewE6R1u2ms2do1_500.png[/img] [/quote]
The Misthollow by @Kizmetto wrote:
Flight: Shadow
Type: Landmark
Content: "Located in the deep thickets of the Wispwillow Grove, this dense expanse is often home to vagabonds and renegades, a meeting spot for undercover work and passing of sensitive information. There is a constant fog and the temperatures drop drastically, summoning the mist that lays over the land. Silver coloured grass lays flat against the dark ground, flattened by stealthy visitors hidden by the darkness of night.

There is a rumor that on full moons, the lake that occupies this space opens up and it is said that any who witness the split shall experience a disphoric sensation, and those who experience this go on to succeed on their next mission. Though, this is merely a rumor. The Misthollow is commonground for small black market trades and spies to meet on borders to arrange treaties, it is considered dangerous territory."

tumblr_osk3vewE6R1u2ms2do1_500.png
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr

I can write up a few things tomorrow!

I actually have a clan that's an Academy/Bootcamp set in Plague that I wouldn't mind others useing in their lore. Would this be ok to add? If not I have plenty of other ideas to throw around
@Rexcaliburr

I can write up a few things tomorrow!

I actually have a clan that's an Academy/Bootcamp set in Plague that I wouldn't mind others useing in their lore. Would this be ok to add? If not I have plenty of other ideas to throw around
sZShZzW.pngAgsJvab.pngasexual.pngbisexual.pngnon-binary.pngB8_R.pngT16.png
Hex0gCq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9