Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Allies for The clan of the Chasm
1 2 3
in a dip of land between the infested scarred wasteland, the radioactive starfall isles, and the ancient dragonhome, a clan known by the locals as "The dark ones" live in constant fear of being attacked, due to much misunderstanding in communication that stem from the common interpretation of evil.
The leader, Venom, is a natural at heart, and is known to be especially emotional, and is undead. His mate, Carnage, acts as a vessel for demons who'd rather not cause destruction.
The chasm is one of many homes that they have lived in. Their former homes were either destroyed, or taken over by those who drove them away. The entire clan has never experienced alliances before.

But maybe, just maybe...
That could change.

Alliances will be added to the official lore thread for my clan!
Want to become an ally of the clan of the chasm? Just ask!

INFO FOR THE CLAN HERE: LEH CLAN
in a dip of land between the infested scarred wasteland, the radioactive starfall isles, and the ancient dragonhome, a clan known by the locals as "The dark ones" live in constant fear of being attacked, due to much misunderstanding in communication that stem from the common interpretation of evil.
The leader, Venom, is a natural at heart, and is known to be especially emotional, and is undead. His mate, Carnage, acts as a vessel for demons who'd rather not cause destruction.
The chasm is one of many homes that they have lived in. Their former homes were either destroyed, or taken over by those who drove them away. The entire clan has never experienced alliances before.

But maybe, just maybe...
That could change.

Alliances will be added to the official lore thread for my clan!
Want to become an ally of the clan of the chasm? Just ask!

INFO FOR THE CLAN HERE: LEH CLAN
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
hello hello hello c:

its the lavaburst clan here to say hi :D
if you want me to delete this later so you could put a second post i can :)
hello hello hello c:

its the lavaburst clan here to say hi :D
if you want me to delete this later so you could put a second post i can :)
nSyyjfe.jpg
5iXiC8z.png
gMDuKVs.png
xj6Mn2e.png
6KQB58c.png

i'm syn / neb !
0weZF6S.png fr + 2
0weZF6S.png returning player!

52Gc1G9.png
@synner Okay. I need to work on my lore. You have truly worked on hard on it.

I'm going to make a separate thread, with all my clans lore. Yay

The clan of the chasm says hi back, and extremely fascinated by all of the traditions your clan has. They have lived in fear for so long, they haven't had time to even develop anything. Thus, they think that if they were to ally with other clans willing to accept them, they'd be able to do so!
@synner Okay. I need to work on my lore. You have truly worked on hard on it.

I'm going to make a separate thread, with all my clans lore. Yay

The clan of the chasm says hi back, and extremely fascinated by all of the traditions your clan has. They have lived in fear for so long, they haven't had time to even develop anything. Thus, they think that if they were to ally with other clans willing to accept them, they'd be able to do so!
@GlitterDCMarvel
A leather tube is found outside your dragon's lair. Upon closer inspection it is a scroll case, containing a long, heavy document that seems to unwind itself. Written in green ink is the following;

Hail! Leaders of The Chasm, May you long protect your family!
Greetings and warm tidings from The Sandcastle Clan,

We have heard through our trade with other clans within your flight that you seek Allies to provide you with political protection and security. In honour of those among us who have felt isolated, oppressed and persecuted, we will answer your call.

My name is Zircon, Prince of the Sandcastle clan, and Ambassador to foreign clans. My mother, her royal highness, Queen Kira the enlightened, has personally taken this case to heart and has instructed me to inform you that assistance will be granted if you seek it. We have had both positive and negative dealings with plague clans before, and whilst we find some to be unethical in their attitude towards life, we have found that most are reasonable and have put aside the feuds that have long separated the flights.

Enclosed you can find a document, briefly outlining our history as a clan. I regret that no all of our great clan members are yet added, but as time never stops, neither does the development of our customs.

Ambassador to foreign clans, Prince Zircon

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2221686#post_2221686
@GlitterDCMarvel
A leather tube is found outside your dragon's lair. Upon closer inspection it is a scroll case, containing a long, heavy document that seems to unwind itself. Written in green ink is the following;

Hail! Leaders of The Chasm, May you long protect your family!
Greetings and warm tidings from The Sandcastle Clan,

We have heard through our trade with other clans within your flight that you seek Allies to provide you with political protection and security. In honour of those among us who have felt isolated, oppressed and persecuted, we will answer your call.

My name is Zircon, Prince of the Sandcastle clan, and Ambassador to foreign clans. My mother, her royal highness, Queen Kira the enlightened, has personally taken this case to heart and has instructed me to inform you that assistance will be granted if you seek it. We have had both positive and negative dealings with plague clans before, and whilst we find some to be unethical in their attitude towards life, we have found that most are reasonable and have put aside the feuds that have long separated the flights.

Enclosed you can find a document, briefly outlining our history as a clan. I regret that no all of our great clan members are yet added, but as time never stops, neither does the development of our customs.

Ambassador to foreign clans, Prince Zircon

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2221686#post_2221686
@rowanne

A few hours later, an envelope incased within a crystal appears at the glass citadel. It seems like the messenger had no idea what to do with it, and just placed it wherever.
Upon being touched, the crystal shatters, and the envelope opens on its own, revealing a well-thought out letter from one of the dragons of the Chasm clan.

Dear friends of the sandcastle clan,
thank you so much for your interest in being allies. We at the clan of the chasms accept your offer gratefully, and hope that of a bond of friendship will persevere years to come.
We have just started on our clan history ourselves, and hope to send you a copy once it is finished.
You will find that we aren't like most plague flights, and celebrate differences that keep all of us unique.
If you have any questions, concerns, or thoughts, please let us know, and we can easily get back to you as soon as possible. We are very sorry we couldn't write more to your thoughtful letter, since we are so busy, but promise that this alliance will not be for nothing.

Your newest allies,
The Dragons of the Chasms

@rowanne

A few hours later, an envelope incased within a crystal appears at the glass citadel. It seems like the messenger had no idea what to do with it, and just placed it wherever.
Upon being touched, the crystal shatters, and the envelope opens on its own, revealing a well-thought out letter from one of the dragons of the Chasm clan.

Dear friends of the sandcastle clan,
thank you so much for your interest in being allies. We at the clan of the chasms accept your offer gratefully, and hope that of a bond of friendship will persevere years to come.
We have just started on our clan history ourselves, and hope to send you a copy once it is finished.
You will find that we aren't like most plague flights, and celebrate differences that keep all of us unique.
If you have any questions, concerns, or thoughts, please let us know, and we can easily get back to you as soon as possible. We are very sorry we couldn't write more to your thoughtful letter, since we are so busy, but promise that this alliance will not be for nothing.

Your newest allies,
The Dragons of the Chasms

@GlitterDCMarvel

a bright red male skydancer accompanied by a powerful female imperial lands close by "ok where in the world is the chasm? fangmist said it should be around here" the male skydancer said "i dont know phoenix ive never been out with you" the female imperial said

(sorry i get somewhat creative sometimes)
@GlitterDCMarvel

a bright red male skydancer accompanied by a powerful female imperial lands close by "ok where in the world is the chasm? fangmist said it should be around here" the male skydancer said "i dont know phoenix ive never been out with you" the female imperial said

(sorry i get somewhat creative sometimes)
boIu4p9.png
@lunusdragoness (NO SHAME IN BEING CREATIVE) [columns] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/322058/32205752p.png[/img] [nextcol]A head of a pretty looking imperial, mist gathered in her translucent belly and eyes, peaked out from a cleverly hidden entrance to a gigantic hole. She had a bunch of letters bunched up in her mouth, some of them scattering to the wind. One of them managed to hit Phoenix in the face... which, ironically, was the letter to his clan. Soon afterwards, the imperial flies off, after stuffing all of the letters in the mailbag she carried with her.
@lunusdragoness (NO SHAME IN BEING CREATIVE)
32205752p.png A head of a pretty looking imperial, mist gathered in her translucent belly and eyes, peaked out from a cleverly hidden entrance to a gigantic hole. She had a bunch of letters bunched up in her mouth, some of them scattering to the wind. One of them managed to hit Phoenix in the face... which, ironically, was the letter to his clan.
Soon afterwards, the imperial flies off, after stuffing all of the letters in the mailbag she carried with her.
@GlitterDCMarvel phoenix tilted his head then took off heading back with his companion he wanted to read the letter
@GlitterDCMarvel phoenix tilted his head then took off heading back with his companion he wanted to read the letter
boIu4p9.png
@lunusdragoness
The letter opens up by itself, revealing that it had been written by a neat hand.

Dear friends of the Phoenix Guard clan,
It has come to our notice that you want to be allies with us, which we wholeheartedly accept. We are very busy with many things lately, including writing about our clan culture so that everyone would be able to see.
We hope that this alliance will persevere and bring friendship throughout the years to come.

From,
The Clan of the Chasm
@lunusdragoness
The letter opens up by itself, revealing that it had been written by a neat hand.

Dear friends of the Phoenix Guard clan,
It has come to our notice that you want to be allies with us, which we wholeheartedly accept. We are very busy with many things lately, including writing about our clan culture so that everyone would be able to see.
We hope that this alliance will persevere and bring friendship throughout the years to come.

From,
The Clan of the Chasm
@GlitterDCMarvel (yay im excited to share my clan customs to your clan) phoenix started writing about their clan customs to share with the clan of the chasm
@GlitterDCMarvel (yay im excited to share my clan customs to your clan) phoenix started writing about their clan customs to share with the clan of the chasm
boIu4p9.png
1 2 3