Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Poisonedpaper's Art Assets
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 86 87
Your assets are beautiful. Please add me to the pinglist! Thanks.
Your assets are beautiful. Please add me to the pinglist! Thanks.
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Shiraki

Pinging self bc this is amazing, also, could I be in the pinglist?
@Shiraki

Pinging self bc this is amazing, also, could I be in the pinglist?
Im back
These are so cool! Thank you!
These are so cool! Thank you!
K6TNbNL.pnge1TGgTO.pngsknzsxi.pngCHzbQF6.pngLrK9u2q.png
two things:
1) these graphics are AWESOME
2) may I be added to the ping list for new content? This stuff is so going into my clan's bios
two things:
1) these graphics are AWESOME
2) may I be added to the ping list for new content? This stuff is so going into my clan's bios
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
Just wanted to say thanks for these amazing resources! I’ve used the some of your branch dividers in the bios of this pair - Ash and Sequoia and will be using them in the other profiles of my Gaolers, which I haven’t yet set up.

I’ve linked the first of the dividers back to this thread, and credited you in the bio as well <3 I have resized them to fit in the bio, as well as spliced two together to make a ‘main’ divider for each of my gaolers so far – I hope this is okay! If not, please let me know and I can remove it promptly. Thank you, again, for sharing these art resources <3
Just wanted to say thanks for these amazing resources! I’ve used the some of your branch dividers in the bios of this pair - Ash and Sequoia and will be using them in the other profiles of my Gaolers, which I haven’t yet set up.

I’ve linked the first of the dividers back to this thread, and credited you in the bio as well <3 I have resized them to fit in the bio, as well as spliced two together to make a ‘main’ divider for each of my gaolers so far – I hope this is okay! If not, please let me know and I can remove it promptly. Thank you, again, for sharing these art resources <3
67.png

Winterspell Forge // A Kingdomlocke
Can I get added to the pinglist?[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Can I get added to the pinglist?
owo
please add me to the pinglist~!
please add me to the pinglist~!
tumblr_inline_nwugynvqaL1t7d5o3_500.gif
those are incredible! saving for later-
those are incredible! saving for later-
vbbhws.png
Can I be added to the pinglist? These look really nice!
Can I be added to the pinglist? These look really nice!
MkWutJD.png
I would love to be on the ping list too!
I would love to be on the ping list too!
Warning: this user needs pings or they will miss your message, please proceed with a ping
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 86 87