Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Sokol's FREE Bio Templates | NEW 13/10
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 63 64
These are great! I'm probably going to be using quite a few of them.

@Reiark

Pinging myself so I don't lose this.
These are great! I'm probably going to be using quite a few of them.

@Reiark

Pinging myself so I don't lose this.
[size=5][b]Shackled Gold[/b] | [url=https://pastebin.com/4d6UX1jm]Code[/url][/size] Like what I do? [url=https://ko-fi.com/A6223GDN]Buy me a coffee.[/url] [i]Note: The header is a custom made one and the name CANNOT be edited via the code. The PSD download is linked below. You are allowed to do anything on it, change it, use it, whatever, just please don't sell it. I don't have any more time to make these and I'm so sorry. If you do not have any app that can open PSD files, please ask someone else. I do not have time to help and I'm so sorry. [url=https://sta.sh/02fj3o2cdduz]Shackled Gold PSD[/url][/i] [sub]@Failuresaurus, @Vulcanatus, @Moonair, @Pollen, @Purrowler, @Pyrouge, @demoliceros, @Angel04, @DeathSpecter, @Shadowswirl, @IcyStorm, @EevyernDracaneon, @Belegorn, @TxTiger, @Artificiary, @DarkBurden, @SamIamLuvDov, @TheoDemoine, @Saraceaser, @AvelynGelato, @pierrct, @Gusted, @ookamisoulreaper, @Kattata, @ElectriWinter, @Serpents, @Rosetail, @Nevros, @WolfTrickster, @WayRox, @Otter112233, @Darquesse, @Scriniarii, @BellumInvictus, @Tigeria, @comet-me-bro, @ZodiacChronicler , @Stoat, @AtticSaltStorms ----- [img]https://i.gyazo.com/3d693163798e0a10bf99eee2bc681f78.png[/img]
Shackled Gold | Code
Like what I do? Buy me a coffee.

Note: The header is a custom made one and the name CANNOT be edited via the code. The PSD download is linked below. You are allowed to do anything on it, change it, use it, whatever, just please don't sell it. I don't have any more time to make these and I'm so sorry.

If you do not have any app that can open PSD files, please ask someone else. I do not have time to help and I'm so sorry.

Shackled Gold PSD

@Failuresaurus, @Vulcanatus, @Moonair, @Pollen, @Purrowler, @Pyrouge, @demoliceros, @Angel04, @DeathSpecter, @Shadowswirl, @IcyStorm, @EevyernDracaneon, @Belegorn, @TxTiger, @Artificiary, @DarkBurden, @SamIamLuvDov, @TheoDemoine, @Saraceaser, @AvelynGelato, @pierrct, @Gusted, @ookamisoulreaper, @Kattata, @ElectriWinter, @Serpents, @Rosetail, @Nevros, @WolfTrickster, @WayRox, @Otter112233, @Darquesse, @Scriniarii, @BellumInvictus, @Tigeria, @comet-me-bro, @ZodiacChronicler , @Stoat, @AtticSaltStorms

3d693163798e0a10bf99eee2bc681f78.png
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Mmmmm this newest bio is sweet. Loving the work you do :D
Mmmmm this newest bio is sweet. Loving the work you do :D
wORSkxL.png
@Rexcaliburr

Oh my gosh, these are gorgeous layouts! Please put me on your pinglist for future releases.
@Rexcaliburr

Oh my gosh, these are gorgeous layouts! Please put me on your pinglist for future releases.
@scar66 Thanks! The pinglist is self editing and you can find the link on the front, but I'll put you on it for you!
@scar66 Thanks! The pinglist is self editing and you can find the link on the front, but I'll put you on it for you!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr

Oh whoops, somehow missed that on the front page! I must be blind lol. Thanks for putting me down though!
@Rexcaliburr

Oh whoops, somehow missed that on the front page! I must be blind lol. Thanks for putting me down though!
@scar66 No problem!
@scar66 No problem!
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
[size=5][b]Broken Record[/b] | [url=https://pastebin.com/ZmpmaNZ9]Code[/url][/size] [i]Please ignore the fact that my lore is there. I was doing a thing and too lazy to change it to filler text for release.[/i] @Failuresaurus, @Vulcanatus, @Moonair, @Pollen, @Purrowler, @Pyrouge, @demoliceros, @Angel04, @DeathSpecter, @Shadowswirl, @IcyStorm, @EevyernDracaneon, @Belegorn, @TxTiger, @Artificiary, @DarkBurden, @SamIamLuvDov, @TheoDemoine, @Saraceaser, @AvelynGelato, @pierrct, @Gusted, @ookamisoulreaper, @Kattata, @ElectriWinter, @Serpents, @Rosetail, @Nevros, @WolfTrickster, @WayRox, @Otter112233, @Darquesse, @Scriniarii, @BellumInvictus, @Tigeria, @comet-me-bro, @ZodiacChronicler , @Stoat, @AtticSaltStorms, @KiTea, @scar66, @SweetDevil, @JustNatureThings, @interestingword, ----- [img]https://i.gyazo.com/40d70977badc7520dc16a3fe33b8524d.png[/img]
Broken Record | Code
Please ignore the fact that my lore is there. I was doing a thing and too lazy to change it to filler text for release.
@Failuresaurus, @Vulcanatus, @Moonair, @Pollen, @Purrowler, @Pyrouge, @demoliceros, @Angel04, @DeathSpecter, @Shadowswirl, @IcyStorm, @EevyernDracaneon, @Belegorn, @TxTiger, @Artificiary, @DarkBurden, @SamIamLuvDov, @TheoDemoine, @Saraceaser, @AvelynGelato, @pierrct, @Gusted, @ookamisoulreaper, @Kattata, @ElectriWinter, @Serpents, @Rosetail, @Nevros, @WolfTrickster, @WayRox, @Otter112233, @Darquesse, @Scriniarii, @BellumInvictus, @Tigeria, @comet-me-bro, @ZodiacChronicler , @Stoat, @AtticSaltStorms, @KiTea, @scar66, @SweetDevil, @JustNatureThings, @interestingword,

40d70977badc7520dc16a3fe33b8524d.png
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr Hi! Could you remove me from your pinglist?

You have a great style though, all the best ^u^
@Rexcaliburr Hi! Could you remove me from your pinglist?

You have a great style though, all the best ^u^
Maricnnette of Fire

was pierrct of wind
++++++++ xYL4mas.png
@pierrct Hi, the pinglist is self editing. You will find the link on the first post. Thanks for supporting while you did!
@pierrct Hi, the pinglist is self editing. You will find the link on the first post. Thanks for supporting while you did!
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 63 64