Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Closed for now! Overwatch spray edits
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Hiya! I did a thing out of boredom and I was thinking I might be able to do something with it? So long story short I, a spriter/pixel artist was bored and decided to edit the overwatch pixel sprays with different skins! I was thinking maaaybe if someone wanted a personalized spray, with a skin of their choice and the option of golden weapons, I could make a version based on what you have equipped for your hero! Currently the pricing system is 10kt for a rare skin, 15kt for an epic, and 20kt for a legendary. Golden weapons aren't that hard to do, so those are free of charge for now :) Some examples of a rare, epic, and legendary skin edit! [img]https://s21.postimg.org/x32diwnsn/dawn_bas.png[/img] Dawn Bastion, [img]https://s2.postimg.org/ag40mr76x/my_very_own.png[/img] White Hat McCree with a golden gun, (I main McCree and this is how I have him dressed up!) [img]https://s12.postimg.org/5cyuycwjh/heyhowyoudoingimdoingjustfineiliedimdyinginside.png[/img] And [s]my sorry attempt at[/s] D.va's B.va skin! EDIT: Because of a few previous issues with payment (or lack thereof) I would prefer that any payment be sent before I post the art, sorry if this is any inconvenience! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ CURRENT ORDER STATUS: [s]Valfire- (1) - COMPLETE - unpaid[/s] inactive? catchingadri (1) - In queue - PAID [s]Saern (3) - COMPLETE - PAID[/s] Stoat (1) - in queue - unpaid rawrpopsicles (1) - in queue - unpaid LambyDwight (1) - in queue - PAID botoluvr (1) - in queue - PAID
Hiya! I did a thing out of boredom and I was thinking I might be able to do something with it?

So long story short I, a spriter/pixel artist was bored and decided to edit the overwatch pixel sprays with different skins! I was thinking maaaybe if someone wanted a personalized spray, with a skin of their choice and the option of golden weapons, I could make a version based on what you have equipped for your hero!

Currently the pricing system is 10kt for a rare skin, 15kt for an epic, and 20kt for a legendary. Golden weapons aren't that hard to do, so those are free of charge for now :)

Some examples of a rare, epic, and legendary skin edit!

dawn_bas.png

Dawn Bastion,

my_very_own.png

White Hat McCree with a golden gun, (I main McCree and this is how I have him dressed up!)

heyhowyoudoingimdoingjustfineiliedimdyinginside.png

And my sorry attempt at D.va's B.va skin!

EDIT: Because of a few previous issues with payment (or lack thereof) I would prefer that any payment be sent before I post the art, sorry if this is any inconvenience!

CURRENT ORDER STATUS:

Valfire- (1) - COMPLETE - unpaid inactive?
catchingadri (1) - In queue - PAID
Saern (3) - COMPLETE - PAID
Stoat (1) - in queue - unpaid
rawrpopsicles (1) - in queue - unpaid
LambyDwight (1) - in queue - PAID
botoluvr (1) - in queue - PAID

trico_sprite_small.png
?VS8ts=platform.png
@Rxstart I see where you're coming from, but the designs I edited came directly from the game, not that artist. The pictures on that person's blog are only re-sized versions of the exact same in-game sprays. And I didn't use those re-sized versions to begin with. :)
@Rxstart I see where you're coming from, but the designs I edited came directly from the game, not that artist. The pictures on that person's blog are only re-sized versions of the exact same in-game sprays. And I didn't use those re-sized versions to begin with. :)
trico_sprite_small.png
?VS8ts=platform.png
@Rxstart No worries! :D
@Rxstart No worries! :D
trico_sprite_small.png
?VS8ts=platform.png
@SammySepticEye

The D.va one looks awesome! I main Mercy and I'd love if you continued making them for all the overwatch characters :D

(I'm horrible with pricing) But maybe you could sell them for 15-20k? Idk pricing is weird
@SammySepticEye

The D.va one looks awesome! I main Mercy and I'd love if you continued making them for all the overwatch characters :D

(I'm horrible with pricing) But maybe you could sell them for 15-20k? Idk pricing is weird
tumblr_puqpj1KGx71ugssd3o3_500.png
@Justdevon Thank you! I'd be happy to do a Mercy one for you if you'd like, which skin do you want? Idk how to price them either so they'll probably just be free or pay-what-you-want, if someone really wanted to pay for it XD
@Justdevon Thank you! I'd be happy to do a Mercy one for you if you'd like, which skin do you want? Idk how to price them either so they'll probably just be free or pay-what-you-want, if someone really wanted to pay for it XD
trico_sprite_small.png
?VS8ts=platform.png
@SammySepticEye These are super cute and I'd love some of them! Maybe make ones you've already created free to use? And if people want to request certain skins/customs you can charge for that?

15-20kT doesn't seem to be a bad price imo. Since most of the time it'll just be recolors and you won't be changing too much about the pixel in the first place? Or you could make it like in the game where rarer skins cost more to create since they're usually more complex?
@SammySepticEye These are super cute and I'd love some of them! Maybe make ones you've already created free to use? And if people want to request certain skins/customs you can charge for that?

15-20kT doesn't seem to be a bad price imo. Since most of the time it'll just be recolors and you won't be changing too much about the pixel in the first place? Or you could make it like in the game where rarer skins cost more to create since they're usually more complex?
JWlblI8.png
@SammySepticEye

I'd love to see some of Tracer (mainly her ultraviolet or sporty versions)
@SammySepticEye

I'd love to see some of Tracer (mainly her ultraviolet or sporty versions)
https://imgur.com/rv3YbWH.png https://imgur.com/q7fPxR2.png
W95DLKk.png art by Helbram
1E8JFs6.png [img][/img]nvsyV.gif
@SammySepticEye
Would also love to see Tracer
I currently am using her Punk skin c;
that one might be more difficult to do haha
@SammySepticEye
Would also love to see Tracer
I currently am using her Punk skin c;
that one might be more difficult to do haha
@SammySepticEye

I'm currently using her Amber skin with the golden staff as well, if you don't mind making it for me I'd be happy with basically whatever price you chose :D
@SammySepticEye

I'm currently using her Amber skin with the golden staff as well, if you don't mind making it for me I'd be happy with basically whatever price you chose :D
tumblr_puqpj1KGx71ugssd3o3_500.png
@Princeteru That seems like a pretty good idea actually!I think maybe I'll do the requests I have so far for free and maybe start charging after that? Maybe like 10kt for rare skins, 15kt for epics, and 20kt for legendaries.

@Ceilingfen @deviantdodge Sounds good! :D These ones I'll do for free to get some more examples up. I'll ping you guys when I'm done!

@Justdevon Sure! I have the current pricing system above, but since you were technically my first request I'll leave it up to you on whether or not you wanna pay for it!
@Princeteru That seems like a pretty good idea actually!I think maybe I'll do the requests I have so far for free and maybe start charging after that? Maybe like 10kt for rare skins, 15kt for epics, and 20kt for legendaries.

@Ceilingfen @deviantdodge Sounds good! :D These ones I'll do for free to get some more examples up. I'll ping you guys when I'm done!

@Justdevon Sure! I have the current pricing system above, but since you were technically my first request I'll leave it up to you on whether or not you wanna pay for it!
trico_sprite_small.png
?VS8ts=platform.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14