Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Closed for now! Overwatch spray edits
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Lyssieroo2001 Sure! I'll get to that once I'm done with sparrow genji :D You can hold the payment until I've finished it, or send it now, I'll leave it up to you!
@Lyssieroo2001 Sure! I'll get to that once I'm done with sparrow genji :D You can hold the payment until I've finished it, or send it now, I'll leave it up to you!
trico_sprite_small.png
?VS8ts=platform.png
@pierrct OKAY I'M REALLY PROUD OF THIS ONE IT TURNED OUT SO GOOD [img]https://s2.postimg.org/qccg8ssg9/ocean_maaaan_take_me_by_the_haaaaaand.png[/img] I WAS SURE I WAS GONNA MESS UP THE FACE BUT IT'S ACTUALLY NOT THAT BAD????
@pierrct OKAY I'M REALLY PROUD OF THIS ONE IT TURNED OUT SO GOOD

ocean_maaaan_take_me_by_the_haaaaaand.png

I WAS SURE I WAS GONNA MESS UP THE FACE BUT IT'S ACTUALLY NOT THAT BAD????
trico_sprite_small.png
?VS8ts=platform.png
@LyssieRoo2001 Here she is! I had a lot of fun making this one! :D [img]https://s2.postimg.org/azi1q5vbd/my_bird_gf.png[/img]
@LyssieRoo2001 Here she is! I had a lot of fun making this one! :D

my_bird_gf.png
trico_sprite_small.png
?VS8ts=platform.png
@SammySepticEye

Id love an edit of Genji and his Oni skin and D.Va's Palanquin skin! Maybe the Blackwatch one as well, or the Summer Games for both.
@SammySepticEye

Id love an edit of Genji and his Oni skin and D.Va's Palanquin skin! Maybe the Blackwatch one as well, or the Summer Games for both.
tumblr_omgwxtlDCy1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.pngbEvLAND.png100.gif
@SammySepticEye

Thank you, it looks wonderful :D
@SammySepticEye

Thank you, it looks wonderful :D
FR +3
@Lyssieroo2001 Thanks! Glad you like it :D

@NebulaCloud Sure! So that would be a total of 5, correct? 3 legendaries and 2 epics?
@Lyssieroo2001 Thanks! Glad you like it :D

@NebulaCloud Sure! So that would be a total of 5, correct? 3 legendaries and 2 epics?
trico_sprite_small.png
?VS8ts=platform.png
@SammySepticEye excuse me? are you a god or are you a god? that genji is mmmmm on point [img]http://i.imgur.com/rz8Ct7s.png[/img] so! how much is he!!! name your price :D [s]do u know what are the dimensions of the signature?[/s]
@SammySepticEye

excuse me? are you a god or are you a god?

that genji is mmmmm on point
rz8Ct7s.png

so! how much is he!!! name your price :D

do u know what are the dimensions of the signature?
Maricnnette of Fire

was pierrct of wind
++++++++ xYL4mas.png
@pierrct [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/17a331933a66758434e9bac9fd13ce05/tumblr_ogvx1o0EaJ1tw9nydo2_r1_500.gif[/img] Aaaagh thank you! I'm pretty proud of how that one turned out :D [s]Jeff Kaplan, if you would like to hire me, I am available[/s] Honestly he wasn't really as hard as I expected, so maybe like... 25kt-30kt or the gem equivalent? [s]Sig dimensions are 500 pixels by 100 pixels, but apparently 90-94 pixel height is optimal so it doesn't get cut off at the bottom[/s]
@pierrct

tumblr_ogvx1o0EaJ1tw9nydo2_r1_500.gif

Aaaagh thank you! I'm pretty proud of how that one turned out :D Jeff Kaplan, if you would like to hire me, I am available

Honestly he wasn't really as hard as I expected, so maybe like... 25kt-30kt or the gem equivalent?

Sig dimensions are 500 pixels by 100 pixels, but apparently 90-94 pixel height is optimal so it doesn't get cut off at the bottom
trico_sprite_small.png
?VS8ts=platform.png
@SammySepticEye

take 40gems, i insist

PAYMENT OTW

time for me to resize some images and put The Wonderful Pictures in my siggy

oh btw i actually bought genji for a friend, but he's gonna quit soon (IRL > FR) but do you mind if both of us use it? i'm more active around FR anw xD SHOW OFF UR PIXELS HURHURHUR
@SammySepticEye

take 40gems, i insist

PAYMENT OTW

time for me to resize some images and put The Wonderful Pictures in my siggy

oh btw i actually bought genji for a friend, but he's gonna quit soon (IRL > FR) but do you mind if both of us use it? i'm more active around FR anw xD SHOW OFF UR PIXELS HURHURHUR
Maricnnette of Fire

was pierrct of wind
++++++++ xYL4mas.png
@pierrct pfft... you're too kind XD thank you! And sure, whoever wants to use it can use it! :D
@pierrct pfft... you're too kind XD thank you! And sure, whoever wants to use it can use it! :D
trico_sprite_small.png
?VS8ts=platform.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14