Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Love Letters for a Valentine's Pair
1 2
@WyldDandelyon
(I think we can wrap this up by a short reply letter from you. What do you think?)

To the Renewed Poet,

My apologies. I never did give my name now, did I? My name is Eros. What is your name so I may be able to call out to you when I arrive for our first meeting?

It sounds like your parents were quite different. Well, they say that differences make good sparks! I'm glad you had found your way through poetry though, otherwise I would not have had the chance to meet you. Perhaps you are now finding a new way, but if you ever wish to write poetry again, I would be love to be part of the first audience in your writing renewal!

My Lady, you are the most wondrous thing that my eyes have laid on. However, if you would like to perhaps see some of the wonders I have experienced, I would be more than willing to have you join my journeys, as it does get lonely sometimes to travel on my own.

Let's meet tomorrow by the rose garden in the late afternoon, just before the sun is ready to sleep. I'll be sure to bring an elk to share. There's a herd not far off, and they seem rather complacent towards dragons in this forgotten land.

I look forward to our first meeting.

Your Eager Imperial,
Eros

P.S. I have not tried to write poetry before, but you have inspired me to try!

Rosy her scales,
the hue of a blush.
Eyes rich and bright,
like a flower, blooming and lush.

@WyldDandelyon
(I think we can wrap this up by a short reply letter from you. What do you think?)

To the Renewed Poet,

My apologies. I never did give my name now, did I? My name is Eros. What is your name so I may be able to call out to you when I arrive for our first meeting?

It sounds like your parents were quite different. Well, they say that differences make good sparks! I'm glad you had found your way through poetry though, otherwise I would not have had the chance to meet you. Perhaps you are now finding a new way, but if you ever wish to write poetry again, I would be love to be part of the first audience in your writing renewal!

My Lady, you are the most wondrous thing that my eyes have laid on. However, if you would like to perhaps see some of the wonders I have experienced, I would be more than willing to have you join my journeys, as it does get lonely sometimes to travel on my own.

Let's meet tomorrow by the rose garden in the late afternoon, just before the sun is ready to sleep. I'll be sure to bring an elk to share. There's a herd not far off, and they seem rather complacent towards dragons in this forgotten land.

I look forward to our first meeting.

Your Eager Imperial,
Eros

P.S. I have not tried to write poetry before, but you have inspired me to try!

Rosy her scales,
the hue of a blush.
Eyes rich and bright,
like a flower, blooming and lush.

yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Crescentstar711 It's tempting to go for longer, but these need to fit under the dragons, so yeah, we'd better wrap it up.

Let me know if you think we need any edits.

Dear Eros,

A poem? For me? Oh, it's so sweet!

The scansion could use some work, but for a first effort, it's quite stunning. Thank you so much.

I--Yes, I'd love to meet for dinner. And perhaps after we could fly together? Perhaps I have been too hasty to hide away from the world, though i do love my rose garden here.

I will await you!

I find myself looking forward to this!

Sincerely,

Ambrosia
@Crescentstar711 It's tempting to go for longer, but these need to fit under the dragons, so yeah, we'd better wrap it up.

Let me know if you think we need any edits.

Dear Eros,

A poem? For me? Oh, it's so sweet!

The scansion could use some work, but for a first effort, it's quite stunning. Thank you so much.

I--Yes, I'd love to meet for dinner. And perhaps after we could fly together? Perhaps I have been too hasty to hide away from the world, though i do love my rose garden here.

I will await you!

I find myself looking forward to this!

Sincerely,

Ambrosia
bUUy115.png PLAY IS SACRED QiZFijL.png

tumblr_d80ca4e90bc366798eb4fe4971e57d86_b60cba99_2048.png
bump
bump
bUUy115.png PLAY IS SACRED QiZFijL.png

tumblr_d80ca4e90bc366798eb4fe4971e57d86_b60cba99_2048.png
1 2