Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | WIP Pls don't post!
[center][size=5][font=Georgia]The Move from Lightning to [img]http://flightrising.com/images/elementselection/wind_rune.png[/img] 2017-24-02 [b]Dragons Involved:[/b][/size] Clan Leader & Founder: Fafnir [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=118334&tab=dragon&did=7863907][img]http://imgur.com/WGtL3pN.png[/img][/url] Hatchling Caretaker: Peppermint Clan Hunters/Warriors: Arctia, Tigra Illusionist/Prankster: Dreamdusk Head of Magical Research/Mage: Nova Navigator/Scout: Flint Treasurer: Eilir Summer spirit: Sunspot This guy literally came out of nowhere: Zephyr [/font]
The Move from Lightning to

wind_rune.png

2017-24-02

Dragons Involved:

Clan Leader & Founder: Fafnir

WGtL3pN.png

Hatchling Caretaker: Peppermint
Clan Hunters/Warriors: Arctia, Tigra
Illusionist/Prankster: Dreamdusk
Head of Magical Research/Mage: Nova
Navigator/Scout: Flint
Treasurer: Eilir
Summer spirit: Sunspot
This guy literally came out of nowhere: Zephyr
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
Day 1: Sunny (It always is)

A good day. A good life. The clan was still small, but everyone was close.

It was just like any other day. I lay on a cool slab of stone (as cool as they could get in a desert) and watched my clan members going about their errands; if one could call them “errands”, that is. Arctia and Tigra’s idea of sparring was a good example. It started off serious enough. They clawed at each other and would bounce away each time the other got too close. It usually lasted for about five minutes. After that it’s just a session of chasing each other and playfully nipping at each other’s tails; then taking the time to compare (and brag) about how many times they managed to nip each other. It’d have been a good way of improving agility and reflex had they been more serious, but they never failed to hunt down game, so I let them off.

Peppermint was nowhere to be seen. Maybe she stomped off to the nursery again. The hatchlings love her, what can I say?

Nova, on the other hand, must be having one of his “off” days again. Those were the days when he usually just conjured up magical orbs and dissipated them repeatedly. It was his way of concentrating when deep in thought. I decided to leave him be. No one would want him having one of his “tantrums” again… Everyone else also knew enough to steer clear of him. Even Dreamdusk.

Speaking of the devil, where did he go?

I heard a splash behind me, followed by a frustrated groan.

There he was.

His target victim this time was Flint. Poor guy, soaked to the bone with colourful paint, which was made especially obvious by the fact that his feathers were monotone. It seemed that Dusky was feeling artistic today, so he decided to use the one dragon in the clan with the worst temper and the most feathers as a canvas. The choice made sense to me, but I wasn't about to point that out.

“DUSKY!” Flint yelled.

I sighed loudly and sauntered over before things got ugly.

Yup. Just another day in my humble clan.

After calming Flint down and ushering Dusky to his den, I returned to my post on the slab and dozed off.
Day 1: Sunny (It always is)

A good day. A good life. The clan was still small, but everyone was close.

It was just like any other day. I lay on a cool slab of stone (as cool as they could get in a desert) and watched my clan members going about their errands; if one could call them “errands”, that is. Arctia and Tigra’s idea of sparring was a good example. It started off serious enough. They clawed at each other and would bounce away each time the other got too close. It usually lasted for about five minutes. After that it’s just a session of chasing each other and playfully nipping at each other’s tails; then taking the time to compare (and brag) about how many times they managed to nip each other. It’d have been a good way of improving agility and reflex had they been more serious, but they never failed to hunt down game, so I let them off.

Peppermint was nowhere to be seen. Maybe she stomped off to the nursery again. The hatchlings love her, what can I say?

Nova, on the other hand, must be having one of his “off” days again. Those were the days when he usually just conjured up magical orbs and dissipated them repeatedly. It was his way of concentrating when deep in thought. I decided to leave him be. No one would want him having one of his “tantrums” again… Everyone else also knew enough to steer clear of him. Even Dreamdusk.

Speaking of the devil, where did he go?

I heard a splash behind me, followed by a frustrated groan.

There he was.

His target victim this time was Flint. Poor guy, soaked to the bone with colourful paint, which was made especially obvious by the fact that his feathers were monotone. It seemed that Dusky was feeling artistic today, so he decided to use the one dragon in the clan with the worst temper and the most feathers as a canvas. The choice made sense to me, but I wasn't about to point that out.

“DUSKY!” Flint yelled.

I sighed loudly and sauntered over before things got ugly.

Yup. Just another day in my humble clan.

After calming Flint down and ushering Dusky to his den, I returned to my post on the slab and dozed off.
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
Day 2: Sunny

Day 2: Sunny

Day 3: Stormy (Figures)

Day 3: Stormy (Figures)