Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Migrants from Oakrest
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 1584 1585
@graphicmacaroon

rikuto and kariz themselves i'd hope to get around what i paid for them (50kt i think..?), samuel like 35k, the kids 20k. feel free to haggle though- i'd much rather have them out of my lair than have to wait to get a good price for them LOL
@graphicmacaroon

rikuto and kariz themselves i'd hope to get around what i paid for them (50kt i think..?), samuel like 35k, the kids 20k. feel free to haggle though- i'd much rather have them out of my lair than have to wait to get a good price for them LOL
PreE5U3.png
Eulerian, I haven't checked out a lot of the lace/poison combinations yet but I had this girl pop up in the crying workshop the other day and I had to force myself not to buy a bunch of dragons and start a breeding project. Crystal isn't even my thing but [i]metals[/i] crystal apparently is. She's so over-the-top shiny. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=140&bodygene=7&breed=12&element=1&gender=1&tert=103&tertgene=16&winggene=17&wings=97&auth=850641295675db8ca207fefdb5f82fd09e66a682&dummyext=prev.png[/img] @pyr0 I hope they find good homes! I'd be interested in Rikuto and Kariz since I am lacking in female coatl and male wildclaws (plus they're so brown and pretty), but I'm horrendously broke right now because of lair expansions :>
Eulerian, I haven't checked out a lot of the lace/poison combinations yet but I had this girl pop up in the crying workshop the other day and I had to force myself not to buy a bunch of dragons and start a breeding project. Crystal isn't even my thing but metals crystal apparently is. She's so over-the-top shiny.

dragon?age=1&body=140&bodygene=7&breed=12&element=1&gender=1&tert=103&tertgene=16&winggene=17&wings=97&auth=850641295675db8ca207fefdb5f82fd09e66a682&dummyext=prev.png

@pyr0 I hope they find good homes! I'd be interested in Rikuto and Kariz since I am lacking in female coatl and male wildclaws (plus they're so brown and pretty), but I'm horrendously broke right now because of lair expansions :>
@graphicmacaroon

feel free to pitch me an offer if you'd like! i noticed you were pretty active in this thread so i'd be happy with them going to you for dirt cheap :p
@graphicmacaroon

feel free to pitch me an offer if you'd like! i noticed you were pretty active in this thread so i'd be happy with them going to you for dirt cheap :p
PreE5U3.png
macaroon~ METALS IS THE OTHER COLOR I AM STRUGGLING TO NOT GET INTO luckily, it doesn't have as much hold over me as radio / spear / orca but... my lair. LOOK AT ALL THE BABIES x.x

seriously if anybody wants a free imperial, hit me up because ???? all these children >.< I think I have at least two gen 3s, a gen 1, and a gen 5 up. Or, like. Buy them off the AH if I'm asleep (which is soon) and I'll send you back your monies in the morning.

pyr0 - WELCOME TO THE GIANT THREAD FOR OAKREST PEPS (sure, we'll take the marshmallow kinds, too, if you've got them) extremely active people in this thread include ixris, salathielly, macaroon over there and scar66... and if I've forgotten anybody, golly that would be amazingly embarrassing

PLEASE SAY I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN ANYBODY IN THAT FIVE SECOND INTRO
macaroon~ METALS IS THE OTHER COLOR I AM STRUGGLING TO NOT GET INTO luckily, it doesn't have as much hold over me as radio / spear / orca but... my lair. LOOK AT ALL THE BABIES x.x

seriously if anybody wants a free imperial, hit me up because ???? all these children >.< I think I have at least two gen 3s, a gen 1, and a gen 5 up. Or, like. Buy them off the AH if I'm asleep (which is soon) and I'll send you back your monies in the morning.

pyr0 - WELCOME TO THE GIANT THREAD FOR OAKREST PEPS (sure, we'll take the marshmallow kinds, too, if you've got them) extremely active people in this thread include ixris, salathielly, macaroon over there and scar66... and if I've forgotten anybody, golly that would be amazingly embarrassing

PLEASE SAY I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN ANYBODY IN THAT FIVE SECOND INTRO
otQd63W.png
I think you got all of us, Eulerian! And @pyr0, that entire family is gorgeous rdfgs and I love Oakrest dragons. I have practically negative space rn, but if I manage to clear any in the next couple days, maybe I'll hit you up for one or two of them? I always feel a deep need to protect lore dragons LMAO.

Edit: Graphicmacaroon, that coatl scry is gorgeous and i need one.
I think you got all of us, Eulerian! And @pyr0, that entire family is gorgeous rdfgs and I love Oakrest dragons. I have practically negative space rn, but if I manage to clear any in the next couple days, maybe I'll hit you up for one or two of them? I always feel a deep need to protect lore dragons LMAO.

Edit: Graphicmacaroon, that coatl scry is gorgeous and i need one.
@scar66

awesome! I doubt they'll be sold by then, so hmu when youve got some space *thumbs up*

and thank you for the intro Eulerian! I'm just passing through at the moment, but I do love me some lore... :3c
-m
@scar66

awesome! I doubt they'll be sold by then, so hmu when youve got some space *thumbs up*

and thank you for the intro Eulerian! I'm just passing through at the moment, but I do love me some lore... :3c
-m
PreE5U3.png
@pyr0 If you're still looking to unload mom and dad, I'll take them back for what you paid. :) I won't have space until tonight so if you find a good spot for them before that feel free to not wait for me, since I'll just be offering them again in the thread lol.

A shame you didn't get to incorporate them since you were so excited to have them.
@pyr0 If you're still looking to unload mom and dad, I'll take them back for what you paid. :) I won't have space until tonight so if you find a good spot for them before that feel free to not wait for me, since I'll just be offering them again in the thread lol.

A shame you didn't get to incorporate them since you were so excited to have them.
@ixris

that would be fantastic! i still really appreciate that you held onto 'em for me, my lore just ended up becoming too messy ;_;
@ixris

that would be fantastic! i still really appreciate that you held onto 'em for me, my lore just ended up becoming too messy ;_;
PreE5U3.png
Actuallyyyy if I can still scoop them up, I scraped up treasure to give Rikuto and Kariz a place in my lair @pyr0 :-0
Actuallyyyy if I can still scoop them up, I scraped up treasure to give Rikuto and Kariz a place in my lair @pyr0 :-0
@graphicmacaroon

oh awesome! i'll toss you a cr, i appreciate it very much <3
@graphicmacaroon

oh awesome! i'll toss you a cr, i appreciate it very much <3
PreE5U3.png
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 1584 1585