Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Migrants from Oakrest
1 2 ... 312 313 314 315 316 ... 1584 1585
yes, good, perma home here for sure LET ME SEND YOU MY MONEY

But take however long you need because, really. I just need to get money to you while I still have it and haven't used it all up brewing Baldwin apparel.

*gnaws on the lore*
yes, good, perma home here for sure LET ME SEND YOU MY MONEY

But take however long you need because, really. I just need to get money to you while I still have it and haven't used it all up brewing Baldwin apparel.

*gnaws on the lore*
otQd63W.png
Haha Brightwork/Shula kids tend to have a pretty high rate of getting snatched up here!

I love the lore for her breeding! And can't wait to see the hatchling lore. I'm totally down to give that girl a perma home btw ;v; She's so monochrome and pretty~
Haha Brightwork/Shula kids tend to have a pretty high rate of getting snatched up here!

I love the lore for her breeding! And can't wait to see the hatchling lore. I'm totally down to give that girl a perma home btw ;v; She's so monochrome and pretty~
Speaking of Shula kids, I have Shula's great-grandson / Eilif's grandson / Aeneas's son still in my lair. I'm keeping his sister in case Quis still wants her but this kid still needs a home. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33499212] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/334993/33499212_350.png[/img] [/url]
Speaking of Shula kids, I have Shula's great-grandson / Eilif's grandson / Aeneas's son still in my lair. I'm keeping his sister in case Quis still wants her but this kid still needs a home.

33499212_350.png

otQd63W.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33638055] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/336381/33638055_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote]A bit mischievous, Miller's dry personality slides right under the eyes of most. She has a way of going unnoticed, flitting under foot and wing and occasionally making a mess of things she's never caught for. Truly, the perfect criminal. Like her sibling Wisp, Miller is turning out to be a talented mage. Unlike Wisp, her strongsuit is fire magic. I think things got a little flipped around here.[/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33638056] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/336381/33638056_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote]Occasionally called Wispy. Wisp is a warm sort. With wings like fire, how could they not be? Though born in ice while their mother was far away from home, Wisp is always good for a snuggle to warm one's body or a laugh to warm one's soul. Even at a young age, they're showing a certain proclivity for elemental magic, though not the sort one would expect. Yep, Wisp has the makings of a talented ice mage![/quote]

33638055_350.png
Quote:
A bit mischievous, Miller's dry personality slides right under the eyes of most. She has a way of going unnoticed, flitting under foot and wing and occasionally making a mess of things she's never caught for. Truly, the perfect criminal. Like her sibling Wisp, Miller is turning out to be a talented mage. Unlike Wisp, her strongsuit is fire magic. I think things got a little flipped around here.

33638056_350.png
Quote:
Occasionally called Wispy.

Wisp is a warm sort. With wings like fire, how could they not be? Though born in ice while their mother was far away from home, Wisp is always good for a snuggle to warm one's body or a laugh to warm one's soul. Even at a young age, they're showing a certain proclivity for elemental magic, though not the sort one would expect. Yep, Wisp has the makings of a talented ice mage!
oops forgot to actually write my commentary: WELL HERE'S THE BABIES GUYS. Eu I'll send fireface over right away. scar i can make a two-way cr if you want?
oops forgot to actually write my commentary: WELL HERE'S THE BABIES GUYS. Eu I'll send fireface over right away. scar i can make a two-way cr if you want?
WISP. ANOTHER DRAGON NAMED WISP, YES GOOD. I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT TO DO WITH YOU NOW
WISP. ANOTHER DRAGON NAMED WISP, YES GOOD. I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT TO DO WITH YOU NOW
otQd63W.png
Congrats on Rosie's beautiful hatchlings! :D

Eulerian, he is really pretty...what sort of lore do you have for his parents and what might he have studied?
Congrats on Rosie's beautiful hatchlings! :D

Eulerian, he is really pretty...what sort of lore do you have for his parents and what might he have studied?
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
Salathielly - I had a lore upchuck earlier that I kinda have to look for again, sorry! Really should put this somewhere sometime. [quote=Sometime Earlier or Something] OKAY SO HERE'S A RUNDOWN OF THINGS. When Aeneas was but a wee hatchling, he got a massive crush on this lady here [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30451428][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/304515/30451428.png[/img][/url] because she was BA as... quack. He followed her around so much that she was kinda forced to take him under her wing. Aeneas decided that to be worthy of her, he had to train up and get super swol, which I guess he did achieve. Lady bog Kindra eventually decided that she needed to train up some [i]real[/i] fighters to protect Maserift because their wimpy scholarly-ness appalled her. Also because for dragons who like to think they are sufficiently paranoid, they are really kinda idealistic WE WANT FRIENDS kind of dragons. And that is like ???? to her. So Kindra ended up founding Coldfire Company, which is pretty much what Maserift used to be back when it was just the Sidereal Guild. Basically they are a band of treasure hunters / mercenaries. Ultimately they return to Maserift at the end of their missions but otherwise, they go around Dragonhome and sometimes the nearby areas slaying things and profiting [s]and having fun[/s]. Aeneas is currently Kindra's second in command and now that is he grown up and in the cool kid's club, he is that guy who tries to be cool by being silent and talking mostly in grunts. And wears a fedora because he can. He has a bit of fire magic that I like to think was inherited from Shula. Deep down, he is this giant dork that is just trying to maintain his cool attitude all the time. Random things can sometimes get to him. His wife dragon Seshat is this high class gal who, idk, is her dad supposed to be the actual god of wisdom? It's ambiguous, who knows. But she is one of those super rational researcher types, only she really likes raiding tombs, too. She actually is capable of deciphering Aeneas's language of grunts. Probably has one of those high pitched noblewoman laughs that start to get annoying after a bit. She is stabbity with scythes and daggers. Incredibly British and just wants her spot of tea. I GUESS[/quote] This kid in particular... I don't really know what lore I'd choose for him. I really like his colors, though. It's lucky that his tert came out to match the pinks in the poison so well. Er. idk. Do you have a chocolatier yet?
Salathielly - I had a lore upchuck earlier that I kinda have to look for again, sorry! Really should put this somewhere sometime.
Sometime Earlier or Something wrote:
OKAY SO HERE'S A RUNDOWN OF THINGS.

When Aeneas was but a wee hatchling, he got a massive crush on this lady here 30451428.png because she was BA as... quack. He followed her around so much that she was kinda forced to take him under her wing. Aeneas decided that to be worthy of her, he had to train up and get super swol, which I guess he did achieve. Lady bog Kindra eventually decided that she needed to train up some real fighters to protect Maserift because their wimpy scholarly-ness appalled her. Also because for dragons who like to think they are sufficiently paranoid, they are really kinda idealistic WE WANT FRIENDS kind of dragons. And that is like ???? to her. So Kindra ended up founding Coldfire Company, which is pretty much what Maserift used to be back when it was just the Sidereal Guild. Basically they are a band of treasure hunters / mercenaries. Ultimately they return to Maserift at the end of their missions but otherwise, they go around Dragonhome and sometimes the nearby areas slaying things and profiting and having fun.

Aeneas is currently Kindra's second in command and now that is he grown up and in the cool kid's club, he is that guy who tries to be cool by being silent and talking mostly in grunts. And wears a fedora because he can. He has a bit of fire magic that I like to think was inherited from Shula. Deep down, he is this giant dork that is just trying to maintain his cool attitude all the time. Random things can sometimes get to him.

His wife dragon Seshat is this high class gal who, idk, is her dad supposed to be the actual god of wisdom? It's ambiguous, who knows. But she is one of those super rational researcher types, only she really likes raiding tombs, too. She actually is capable of deciphering Aeneas's language of grunts. Probably has one of those high pitched noblewoman laughs that start to get annoying after a bit. She is stabbity with scythes and daggers. Incredibly British and just wants her spot of tea. I GUESS

This kid in particular... I don't really know what lore I'd choose for him. I really like his colors, though. It's lucky that his tert came out to match the pinks in the poison so well.

Er. idk. Do you have a chocolatier yet?
otQd63W.png
Lime- Ahh yes good, another little trickster to hide in the shadows of the Wood! I'm always game for that. I'm happy to start the CR! I'll go do that now~
Lime- Ahh yes good, another little trickster to hide in the shadows of the Wood! I'm always game for that. I'm happy to start the CR! I'll go do that now~
Eulerian - I totally remember reading that, but I couldn't remember where, and it was driving me nuts to the point where I wondered if I had somehow dreamed it or if it was for different dragons or something. xD;;

I can work with that! Not 100% sure what he'll do, but if you're fine with me having another one of your kids, send me a CR add him to the CR I sent! ^_^
Eulerian - I totally remember reading that, but I couldn't remember where, and it was driving me nuts to the point where I wondered if I had somehow dreamed it or if it was for different dragons or something. xD;;

I can work with that! Not 100% sure what he'll do, but if you're fine with me having another one of your kids, send me a CR add him to the CR I sent! ^_^
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
1 2 ... 312 313 314 315 316 ... 1584 1585