Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Together... ~a Pinkerlocke~
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
The combination of her behavior and the fact that her name is Circe is... concerning.
The combination of her behavior and the fact that her name is Circe is... concerning.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
[quote name="Leopardmask" date=2017-03-18 12:08:50] The combination of her behavior and the fact that her name is Circe is... concerning. [/quote] I'm going to have to agree with this. Also, I'm rooting for Buttercup. Go, Be, go! @Deathwolf555
Leopardmask wrote on 2017-03-18:

I'm going to have to agree with this. Also, I'm rooting for Buttercup. Go, Be, go!
@Deathwolf555
lUc1aX6.gifOnQ3zz1.gifoob_crest_100_by_cthulucy-db2ny03.png
@DragonWarrior33

Yes, Relationship drama :D Not the main plot, but I'm still going to have fun with all this. ^^

@Leopardmask

Oh dang, nice eye you have there. The name Circe is intentional, but Circe herself wasn't inherently bad. I'm not saying this dragon is either. Either way, I'm excited to see how this plays out...

@Belviere

Pfft, writing wise I'm not picking sides, but mentally I'm rooting for Be as well XD
@DragonWarrior33

Yes, Relationship drama :D Not the main plot, but I'm still going to have fun with all this. ^^

@Leopardmask

Oh dang, nice eye you have there. The name Circe is intentional, but Circe herself wasn't inherently bad. I'm not saying this dragon is either. Either way, I'm excited to see how this plays out...

@Belviere

Pfft, writing wise I'm not picking sides, but mentally I'm rooting for Be as well XD
Hello
>:V Think of the ice cream children Wolfy, think of them.
>:V Think of the ice cream children Wolfy, think of them.
tumblr_oznjwjuICW1w8xkufo2_250.png
@Deathwolf555
:O I´m actually caught up! ;) Alright, then. I´m very much looking forward to the main plot stuff because strange creatures that were once dragons! *shiver* But also shamelessly rooting for Circe, if only because of the possible pretty kids. XD

...also, waitaminite. Is the bolded text actually written by a male dragon? For some reason, I imagined those mysterious texts were written by a female... but now, suddenly a lot of things makes a lot more sense. You did say that one was a hunter, but it just didn´t click. XD
@Deathwolf555
:O I´m actually caught up! ;) Alright, then. I´m very much looking forward to the main plot stuff because strange creatures that were once dragons! *shiver* But also shamelessly rooting for Circe, if only because of the possible pretty kids. XD

...also, waitaminite. Is the bolded text actually written by a male dragon? For some reason, I imagined those mysterious texts were written by a female... but now, suddenly a lot of things makes a lot more sense. You did say that one was a hunter, but it just didn´t click. XD
@Leopardmask @AnnaStar353 @Belviere @AmmieKatt @KyloRen @Skyeset @DragonWarrior333 @Metroid @CrimsonSakura @patchedprankster @LadyFang @ScarletSultan @SybilRamkin @ScarletTheDragon @QueenCobra @Morigan

Quick update: I had a post for you today.....It was ready. It disappeared and I can't get it back. I'm going to scream. So.....maybe expect an update today........I'm going to go scream in a corner and then eat and calm down. I'm sorry guys ><
@Leopardmask @AnnaStar353 @Belviere @AmmieKatt @KyloRen @Skyeset @DragonWarrior333 @Metroid @CrimsonSakura @patchedprankster @LadyFang @ScarletSultan @SybilRamkin @ScarletTheDragon @QueenCobra @Morigan

Quick update: I had a post for you today.....It was ready. It disappeared and I can't get it back. I'm going to scream. So.....maybe expect an update today........I'm going to go scream in a corner and then eat and calm down. I'm sorry guys ><
Hello
@DeathWolf555 That's horrible! Don't worry about it! :)
@DeathWolf555 That's horrible! Don't worry about it! :)
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@Deathwolf555
It's alright. Stuff happens and stuff happening to completed works is the worst. -hugs-
@Deathwolf555
It's alright. Stuff happens and stuff happening to completed works is the worst. -hugs-
lUc1aX6.gifOnQ3zz1.gifoob_crest_100_by_cthulucy-db2ny03.png
@Deathwolf555
Aaah, I´m so sorry that happened to you, these things really are horribly annoying. And I´m sorry I missed the ping, too. D: (New AH system taking a bit of getting used to...)
@Deathwolf555
Aaah, I´m so sorry that happened to you, these things really are horribly annoying. And I´m sorry I missed the ping, too. D: (New AH system taking a bit of getting used to...)

Drumline is over, Testing is over, I can finally sit down and continue the story! I'm sorry for taking so long. Some important things have happened, and I look forward to showing you guys that. So be excited for the next few days, as Together... gets back on the line ^^

Drumline is over, Testing is over, I can finally sit down and continue the story! I'm sorry for taking so long. Some important things have happened, and I look forward to showing you guys that. So be excited for the next few days, as Together... gets back on the line ^^
Hello
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17