Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free-to-use adopts
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 103 104
@Kurayami
I gotta say, these are beautiful and I've just put some in my dragon bios! It's awesome that you're using all sorts of mythological creatures and not just European ones.
Might I suggest a thunderbird, Bigfoot and other North American myths for sometime in the future?
@Kurayami
I gotta say, these are beautiful and I've just put some in my dragon bios! It's awesome that you're using all sorts of mythological creatures and not just European ones.
Might I suggest a thunderbird, Bigfoot and other North American myths for sometime in the future?
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
@Kurayami
YASSS I LOVE THESE! Thanks for making them free, too! I spent soo long trying to find adoptables JUST LIKE THIS! Thank you!
@Kurayami
YASSS I LOVE THESE! Thanks for making them free, too! I spent soo long trying to find adoptables JUST LIKE THIS! Thank you!
@Chaosarceus
I don't exactly pick new creatures basing on the region/culture they originate from actually, so I really don't mind it much. While I doubt I'll do Bigfoot, there's a high chance for Thunderbird, as I was planning to add it for a long time! And Thundercrack Carnivale being next festival and all

@DawnGlory105
No problem, glad you like them!
@Chaosarceus
I don't exactly pick new creatures basing on the region/culture they originate from actually, so I really don't mind it much. While I doubt I'll do Bigfoot, there's a high chance for Thunderbird, as I was planning to add it for a long time! And Thundercrack Carnivale being next festival and all

@DawnGlory105
No problem, glad you like them!
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

Please ping me if you want me to notice your post for sure!
chenpi_sig.png
I used one of your cute curled kitties :3
I used one of your cute curled kitties :3
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@Kurayami
Thank you very much for this masterpiece!
@Kurayami
Thank you very much for this masterpiece!
gMnWfUA.gif
FR+10\RUS\Female

My wishlist
@TootToot
@TootToot
STwixru.png Chameleacorn||she/her pronouns||FR+15
> Mentoring Program for Acolights
ixzXdIZ.png
@TootToot let me know when you get my ping
ixzXdIZ.png
ixzXdIZ.png
@Kurayami Is it ok to use these in a dragon's Bio?
@Kurayami Is it ok to use these in a dragon's Bio?
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
This is amazing!!! and adorable!!!
This is amazing!!! and adorable!!!
XF1O9cQ.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 103 104