Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | FR Art Lessons - A Community Project
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@MyraFireFox
I'm certain this will be helpful in future.
@MyraFireFox
I'm certain this will be helpful in future.
CEmLHw4.gif
@leopardmask
Ping me for updates please?
@leopardmask
Ping me for updates please?
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
@Leopardmask

Could you add me to the pinglist for new tutorials? This looks amazing. Can'tArtForTheLifeOfMe.
@Leopardmask

Could you add me to the pinglist for new tutorials? This looks amazing. Can'tArtForTheLifeOfMe.
4UUQPPZ.gif
@CornixElecti @VoxxVoleur
Thanks for the interest! You've both been added to the pinglist.
@CornixElecti @VoxxVoleur
Thanks for the interest! You've both been added to the pinglist.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
[center][size=5]I really like this idea! Feel free to ping me if you have a tutorial request as I'll be trying to make as many as I can but only on stuff I'm confident with I submitted my hair colouring tutorial, hope it can help someone![/size] [img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/c836/f/2016/198/3/b/hair_colouring_tutorial_by_tinyteadrinker-daaceac.png[/img] @Leopardmask [/center]
I really like this idea! Feel free to ping me if you have a tutorial request as I'll be trying to make as many as I can but only on stuff I'm confident with

I submitted my hair colouring tutorial, hope it can help someone!

hair_colouring_tutorial_by_tinyteadrinker-daaceac.png
@Leopardmask
dalclmf-3df70f87-0849-44ee-a2bf-32272b9cc3fc.gif
@TinyTeaDrinker Thanks for your support!
@TinyTeaDrinker Thanks for your support!
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
@ElecSquirrel10 @TsuneEmbers @Fuzzybelly @Geology @Dragonwarrior333 @GermMafia @Cash @ShimaM @cherryj016 @CornixElecti @VoxxVoleur
A couple of tutorials on hair have been added to the main list! Also don't forget, there's a suggestions box in the first post - if you want to see something specific let me know!
@ElecSquirrel10 @TsuneEmbers @Fuzzybelly @Geology @Dragonwarrior333 @GermMafia @Cash @ShimaM @cherryj016 @CornixElecti @VoxxVoleur
A couple of tutorials on hair have been added to the main list! Also don't forget, there's a suggestions box in the first post - if you want to see something specific let me know!
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
@Leopardmask Pst, Undel also published a few How to Draw Dragons books under the name Neondragon. I'm pretty sure it teaches you how to draw a few of the species in there. See if it's uploaded online anywhere, like her Deviantart?
@Leopardmask Pst, Undel also published a few How to Draw Dragons books under the name Neondragon. I'm pretty sure it teaches you how to draw a few of the species in there. See if it's uploaded online anywhere, like her Deviantart?
extra_small_banner_by_vediis-dam41c1.png 893.png
@Vedis I've seen the pictures she's posted from her books online and haven't seen any of the actual tutorials. And scanning them in (I have all the books) is probably illegal or something.
@Vedis I've seen the pictures she's posted from her books online and haven't seen any of the actual tutorials. And scanning them in (I have all the books) is probably illegal or something.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
@Leopardmask could you add me to the pinglist? This is a neat idea :0
@Leopardmask could you add me to the pinglist? This is a neat idea :0
ranibow | she/her | cartoonist | jackalope | virgo/aquarius/scorpio | rogue of space
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11