Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Asriel as it gets! Joke Shop [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@snowythedragon "Hello, welcome to our joke shop, for UNDERTALE lovers only. We have a skele-ton of jokes you're sure to like, and you can use them anywhere you want! This is the first time I think I've seen a joke shop ever, and I hope you have the DETERMINATION to sit through our jokes. Our roots go down all the way to Hotlands and back again to Snowdin. Hope you have a good time here, and now the SNOW must go on! Sit back, relax, and careful of the spiders. Spread the word! [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1917630/1][IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/9syp89.jpg[/IMG][/url][/code] [IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/9syp89.jpg[/IMG]
@snowythedragon

"Hello, welcome to our joke shop, for UNDERTALE lovers only. We have a skele-ton of jokes you're sure to like, and you can use them anywhere you want! This is the first time I think I've seen a joke shop ever, and I hope you have the DETERMINATION to sit through our jokes. Our roots go down all the way to Hotlands and back again to Snowdin. Hope you have a good time here, and now the SNOW must go on! Sit back, relax, and careful of the spiders.

Spread the word!
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1917630/1][IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/9syp89.jpg[/IMG][/url]

9syp89.jpg
Jaxon | He/Him | SHSL yeet "That is a harmful stereotype! I can produce heartfelt remarks through calculations!"
"That roomba remark is probably not about me, as I have a variety of custodial functions."
"I may be a robot, but the thought of my friends dying fills me with sadness."
@snowythedragon

Person plz come here to tell some jokes with meh

Bump :P
@snowythedragon

Person plz come here to tell some jokes with meh

Bump :P
Jaxon | He/Him | SHSL yeet "That is a harmful stereotype! I can produce heartfelt remarks through calculations!"
"That roomba remark is probably not about me, as I have a variety of custodial functions."
@FlightRiser2005 (Sorry im late XD)

Tiba honest I've been
Distracted by all of the
humerus jokes
These puns will be
pretty punder-ful
These are pretty distracting
though i think that is in-tendon

@FlightRiser2005 (Sorry im late XD)

Tiba honest I've been
Distracted by all of the
humerus jokes
These puns will be
pretty punder-ful
These are pretty distracting
though i think that is in-tendon

TsScxkb.gif
@snowythedragon

Wow, that was pretty punny tiba honest. The Underground would'a liked that one. I think it's pretty pun-ful for people to listen to us tell jokes all the day... or wait, maybe it's night... long. None the less, we're all in a basketball net right now. Except for me and Snowy because you all just got dunked on!
@snowythedragon

Wow, that was pretty punny tiba honest. The Underground would'a liked that one. I think it's pretty pun-ful for people to listen to us tell jokes all the day... or wait, maybe it's night... long. None the less, we're all in a basketball net right now. Except for me and Snowy because you all just got dunked on!
[img]http://static.tumblr.com/0e27d7052797cf3c2be3b4b81d7f75cc/jtbupvj/bL3nxit84/tumblr_static_c2r2n9pix6o0w8wwog84g8ck4.gif[/img]
tumblr_static_c2r2n9pix6o0w8wwog84g8ck4.gif
@FlightRiser2005 Hmmm, I wonder If they should get a Tu-Torial on our Skull-ful jokes I suppose we are at a basketball game becuse there is a lot of dunking on The citizens of sorenth are in the net now We should get a Trombone To play a incidental tune :3 And I'm shure we have a Skele-ton of jokes to go! [img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/7281/f/2015/346/c/0/mini_sans_page_doll_by_sonic_star-d9jyche.gif[/img]
@FlightRiser2005

Hmmm, I wonder If they should get a Tu-Torial on our
Skull-ful jokes
I suppose we are at a basketball game
becuse there is a lot of dunking on
The citizens of sorenth are in the net now
We should get a Trombone
To play a incidental tune :3
And I'm shure we have
a Skele-ton of jokes to go!

mini_sans_page_doll_by_sonic_star-d9jyche.gif
TsScxkb.gif
@snowythedragon

Pretty sure that's true. I guess sans doesn't want us using HIS trom-bone cuz he'll probably dunk us first. *MEGALOVANIA INTENSIFIES*
Also pretty sure Undyne doesn't like spear-mint cuz it'll JAB her throat at how minty it is!
Papyrus actually makes pretty good spaghetti I have to say. It tastes a bit like paper though. Very rough paper...
@snowythedragon

Pretty sure that's true. I guess sans doesn't want us using HIS trom-bone cuz he'll probably dunk us first. *MEGALOVANIA INTENSIFIES*
Also pretty sure Undyne doesn't like spear-mint cuz it'll JAB her throat at how minty it is!
Papyrus actually makes pretty good spaghetti I have to say. It tastes a bit like paper though. Very rough paper...
@FlightRiser2005

Speaking of Papyrus
Never make him sad
Becuse he'll make his upsetti spaghetti
and it is often bone dry
and It wouldn't surprise me if he has a special
spaghetti just for Undyne, it would propbaly be called
Spearghetti
and don't worry about the trom-bone
I actully have one! We just need incidental music
to make this even better.
besides,
We would probaly be de-boned for stealing
Sans's trom-bone
@FlightRiser2005

Speaking of Papyrus
Never make him sad
Becuse he'll make his upsetti spaghetti
and it is often bone dry
and It wouldn't surprise me if he has a special
spaghetti just for Undyne, it would propbaly be called
Spearghetti
and don't worry about the trom-bone
I actully have one! We just need incidental music
to make this even better.
besides,
We would probaly be de-boned for stealing
Sans's trom-bone
TsScxkb.gif
@snowythedragon

Wow, Sorenth is really quiet right now. Guess Muffet came and wrapped their mouths up. I know this guy who has a brother who has a sister-in-law who's name is Frisk. Really weird... You want a teddy bear Sorenth? I have a really big fluffy one, but you don't get it cuz you killed sans's brother together. ((hoards teddy bear)) Now I need that trom-BONE to play an incidental tune Snowy... :(
@snowythedragon

Wow, Sorenth is really quiet right now. Guess Muffet came and wrapped their mouths up. I know this guy who has a brother who has a sister-in-law who's name is Frisk. Really weird... You want a teddy bear Sorenth? I have a really big fluffy one, but you don't get it cuz you killed sans's brother together. ((hoards teddy bear)) Now I need that trom-BONE to play an incidental tune Snowy... :(
@FlightRiser2005
i love this.
@FlightRiser2005
i love this.
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14