Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Asriel as it gets! Joke Shop [OPEN]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@SNOWYTHEDRAGON

Still not right lol

(idk why but I didn't make it relate to him lol)

(but the hint gives it away a bit)
@SNOWYTHEDRAGON

Still not right lol

(idk why but I didn't make it relate to him lol)

(but the hint gives it away a bit)
Jaxon | He/Him | SHSL yeet "That is a harmful stereotype! I can produce heartfelt remarks through calculations!"
"That roomba remark is probably not about me, as I have a variety of custodial functions."
"I may be a robot, but the thought of my friends dying fills me with sadness."
@flufftalesans
i require sansational puns.
@flufftalesans
i require sansational puns.
UOO8oB4.png
KdJtVsv.png
Rw7uKRS.png
mlHpBMC.png
@Brambleclaw4

You are at the right place then! Then again, you could be left and end up in a bakery... Well, the more the merrier! We still need to find Papyrus because he went missing, so now we have someone else to help!
@Brambleclaw4

You are at the right place then! Then again, you could be left and end up in a bakery... Well, the more the merrier! We still need to find Papyrus because he went missing, so now we have someone else to help!
Jaxon | He/Him | SHSL yeet "That is a harmful stereotype! I can produce heartfelt remarks through calculations!"
"That roomba remark is probably not about me, as I have a variety of custodial functions."
@Brambleclaw4
They are both Papyrus but the first one is the one me and @snowythedragon are currently looking for
@Brambleclaw4
They are both Papyrus but the first one is the one me and @snowythedragon are currently looking for
@flufftalesans ok, i just had to clarify that so that letherii can use his new and improved eyes for the finding of papyrus. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22481175] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/224812/22481175_350.png[/img] [/url]
@flufftalesans
ok, i just had to clarify that so that letherii can use his new and improved eyes for the finding of papyrus.

22481175_350.png
UOO8oB4.png
KdJtVsv.png
Rw7uKRS.png
mlHpBMC.png
@Brambleclaw4

Oh yes, he will help a lot. Another set of eyes is just what we need!

Oh, so there was a storm last night, it was freaking crazy like lightning flashed like every 2 seconds
@Brambleclaw4

Oh yes, he will help a lot. Another set of eyes is just what we need!

Oh, so there was a storm last night, it was freaking crazy like lightning flashed like every 2 seconds
@FlufftaleSans woah 2 x-treme 4 me lol eyes you say hmmm... YOU GOT IT BOI [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12777103] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/127772/12777103_350.png[/img] [/url]
@FlufftaleSans
woah
2 x-treme 4 me
lol
eyes you say
hmmm...
YOU GOT IT BOI

12777103_350.png
TsScxkb.gif
what if we drew the great papyrus out with spaghetti? if that doesn't work.... we need to pun like the wind or he may be lost forever in soreneith. *grabs undyne* IT'S SPAGHETTI TIME!!!
what if we drew the great papyrus out with spaghetti? if that doesn't work.... we need to pun like the wind or he may be lost forever in soreneith. *grabs undyne* IT'S SPAGHETTI TIME!!!
UOO8oB4.png
KdJtVsv.png
Rw7uKRS.png
mlHpBMC.png
@Brambleclaw4
I don't think me and Snowy ever did think of that, I guess it could work, I mean if we use some SPEAR-ghetti it would probably work better than normal spaghetti though.
@Brambleclaw4
I don't think me and Snowy ever did think of that, I guess it could work, I mean if we use some SPEAR-ghetti it would probably work better than normal spaghetti though.
@flufftalesans
yes, we should make spearghetti. that will work much better than normalghetti!
@flufftalesans
yes, we should make spearghetti. that will work much better than normalghetti!
UOO8oB4.png
KdJtVsv.png
Rw7uKRS.png
mlHpBMC.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14