Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Dragon Anatomy (guide)
1 2 3 4
[size=1]I just finished the first livestream I've hosted in two years. c: Yay![/size] I wanted to draw the anatomy of dragons because I couldn't find any online/thought it would be good practice. I'll keep livestreaming my endeavors if anyone would like to come keep me company. :o Otherwise, if I could help anyone else by posting this it would make me happy. [img]http://i.imgur.com/4iOVrYm.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/83zesuE.png[/img] Will be postin' more some other time, in the far or near future Piiiing: @/Lychii @/PrincessNight @/GoldieFazbear @/DestinyNova @/Dreamcoyote @/Draginraptor @/Feldunost @/Abogato @/StarSync @/RottingFlesh @NightRising
I just finished the first livestream I've hosted in two years. c: Yay!

I wanted to draw the anatomy of dragons because I couldn't find any online/thought it would be good practice. I'll keep livestreaming my endeavors if anyone would like to come keep me company. :o

Otherwise, if I could help anyone else by posting this it would make me happy.

4iOVrYm.png

83zesuE.png

Will be postin' more some other time, in the far or near future

Piiiing: @/Lychii @/PrincessNight @/GoldieFazbear @/DestinyNova @/Dreamcoyote @/Draginraptor @/Feldunost @/Abogato @/StarSync @/RottingFlesh @NightRising
XKezLHG.png
@Armistice
Is there any way I could be pinged if/when you draw the other breeds?
This would be a huge help tbh ;;
@Armistice
Is there any way I could be pinged if/when you draw the other breeds?
This would be a huge help tbh ;;
oYJyajD.png
@Lychii sure thing man, I'm glad it helps cx
@Lychii sure thing man, I'm glad it helps cx
XKezLHG.png
@Armistice

Yeah ping me too if you do other breeds! This would be really helpful if it was another breed I have like no nocturnes lmao
@Armistice

Yeah ping me too if you do other breeds! This would be really helpful if it was another breed I have like no nocturnes lmao
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
@PrincessNight alrighty ^ ^ i'm just going down the list of my favorite breeds

I do plan on doing all of them. I started this mostly cause I wanted to do a mini comic, only to realize I have no clue how to draw any of these dragons lmao
@PrincessNight alrighty ^ ^ i'm just going down the list of my favorite breeds

I do plan on doing all of them. I started this mostly cause I wanted to do a mini comic, only to realize I have no clue how to draw any of these dragons lmao
XKezLHG.png
@Armistice Very nice and potentially helpful! Can't wait to see the other breeds!!

(@Hydria *Casually pings self*)
@Armistice Very nice and potentially helpful! Can't wait to see the other breeds!!

waterfull.png
[quote name="Hydria" date=2016-06-23 18:01:31] @Armistice Very nice and potentially helpful! Can't wait to see the other breeds!! (@Hydria *Casually pings self*) [/quote] Same xD @Acaidia
Hydria wrote on 2016-06-23:

Same xD
@Acaidia
e893cg.png
@Armistice
please ping me too! I found it really useful
50658448.png 05d1fb7acc168af2b118ad52100939a0f9f56d7b.png
@GoldieFazbear I shall c: and I'm glad!

I would love to see people's drawings please flood me with them o3o
@GoldieFazbear I shall c: and I'm glad!

I would love to see people's drawings please flood me with them o3o
XKezLHG.png
@Armistice
Lapis lineart
Ezzie Lineart
Mystique lineart
Dally lineart
They are some of my drawing I did to people here , I hope that thank to your anatomy study I'll get better at drawing them! ^w^
@Armistice
Lapis lineart
Ezzie Lineart
Mystique lineart
Dally lineart
They are some of my drawing I did to people here , I hope that thank to your anatomy study I'll get better at drawing them! ^w^
50658448.png 05d1fb7acc168af2b118ad52100939a0f9f56d7b.png
1 2 3 4