Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | I made some critters!!!
1 2 3
I got a new texture so I tried making some designs as a warm up!! Ive never designed creatures before and my GOD its difficult!! im amazed at anyone thats able to do this easily!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/DgBvjVt.png[/img] gnocchi also, updated gnocchi [img]https://i.imgur.com/9nRGQIb.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZApk3Tb.png[/img] linguine [img]https://i.imgur.com/FtymvBv.png[/img] macaroni [img]https://i.imgur.com/6mWSfZA.png[/img] cheesecake theyre pretty fun to make though!! i thought id share since im not gonna do anthing else with them u_u
I got a new texture so I tried making some designs as a warm up!! Ive never designed creatures before and my GOD its difficult!! im amazed at anyone thats able to do this easily!!
DgBvjVt.png
gnocchi
also, updated gnocchi
9nRGQIb.png
ZApk3Tb.png
linguine
FtymvBv.png
macaroni
6mWSfZA.png
cheesecake
theyre pretty fun to make though!! i thought id share since im not gonna do anthing else with them u_u
bwp6CrZ.png
Aaaa what! These are all magnificent. I wantd to tell you my favourite but they're all so lovely. Probably the second one.
Aaaa what! These are all magnificent. I wantd to tell you my favourite but they're all so lovely. Probably the second one.
tumblr_o2cdnm1ofv1tya9p8o1_500.png
@mummy Creature design is difficult XD Do you have names for them?
@mummy Creature design is difficult XD Do you have names for them?
NXwxhXo.png
@formaldehyde AAAA thank you!!! They're all so goofy but the second one I like he just looks confused =D

@queencryogen I do not! I wasn't planning on keeping them or anything but the first one is kind of growing on me >_> I don't have any ideas for names, maybe just something silly like lamp bc that's how much thought went into them LOL
@formaldehyde AAAA thank you!!! They're all so goofy but the second one I like he just looks confused =D

@queencryogen I do not! I wasn't planning on keeping them or anything but the first one is kind of growing on me >_> I don't have any ideas for names, maybe just something silly like lamp bc that's how much thought went into them LOL
bwp6CrZ.png
@mummy I really like the 3rd and 4th one lol Silly names are so much fun! I'm really bored would it be okay if I doodled them?
@mummy I really like the 3rd and 4th one lol Silly names are so much fun! I'm really bored would it be okay if I doodled them?
NXwxhXo.png
@mummy im crying these are so incredibly adorable,, i especially love the first and the last ones im just!! wow these are cute it kinda makes me want to try to make some of my own aaahh
@mummy im crying these are so incredibly adorable,, i especially love the first and the last ones im just!! wow these are cute it kinda makes me want to try to make some of my own aaahh
ko - 19 - she/her
@queencryogen omg I'd be honoured??? ;_; I'm about to doze off but holy crap feel free to do anything with them!! And with names..... I feel like the green dog suits 'cheesecake' >_>
@queencryogen omg I'd be honoured??? ;_; I'm about to doze off but holy crap feel free to do anything with them!! And with names..... I feel like the green dog suits 'cheesecake' >_>
bwp6CrZ.png
@macaroni AAAAA THANK YOU!!! Please try, they're really therapeutic once you get the doodle down!! I like the first one the most, if I decide to do something with him I'd probs change his weird tail appendage lol
ALSO I love your username so much I think it would fit one of the critters since the green one is called cheesecake now?? : o
@macaroni AAAAA THANK YOU!!! Please try, they're really therapeutic once you get the doodle down!! I like the first one the most, if I decide to do something with him I'd probs change his weird tail appendage lol
ALSO I love your username so much I think it would fit one of the critters since the green one is called cheesecake now?? : o
bwp6CrZ.png
@mummy youre welcome!!! i think i will aa probably tomorrow, ive been in kind of a drawing rut lately so maybe it'll be good for me. i did actually have this idea a while back about some kind of purple fox creature but never attempted drawing it since i dont have like any experience drawing animals (all i can do is human headshots rip. im always like "im gonna practice figure drawing today" but guess what never happens) the first one is sooo cute though i love the lil antlers especially, i like the bushy tail-thing but good luck working out how to change it if you decide to!
also thANk you i love your username too. cheesecake is a great name it suits him. please name your critters after pasta can you imagine. as if they werent cute enough already???
@mummy youre welcome!!! i think i will aa probably tomorrow, ive been in kind of a drawing rut lately so maybe it'll be good for me. i did actually have this idea a while back about some kind of purple fox creature but never attempted drawing it since i dont have like any experience drawing animals (all i can do is human headshots rip. im always like "im gonna practice figure drawing today" but guess what never happens) the first one is sooo cute though i love the lil antlers especially, i like the bushy tail-thing but good luck working out how to change it if you decide to!
also thANk you i love your username too. cheesecake is a great name it suits him. please name your critters after pasta can you imagine. as if they werent cute enough already???
ko - 19 - she/her
OMG THEY'RE ALL SO CUTE!
OMG THEY'RE ALL SO CUTE!
70yj1YJ.png
1 2 3