Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | I made some critters!!!
1 2 3
@macaroni Yeah, me too!!! I have so much schoolwork and commission stuff to do, they were supposed to be a warm up but I ended up going to sleep >_> and wow we are like in the exact same situation I only draw headshots and naked ppl from figure drawing... clothing??? whats that
aND YES MACARONI NAMES...... Ill have to look some obscure ones though bc im not cruel enough to call them spaghtertti

@PhantomDaVinci THANK YOU!!! T_T
@macaroni Yeah, me too!!! I have so much schoolwork and commission stuff to do, they were supposed to be a warm up but I ended up going to sleep >_> and wow we are like in the exact same situation I only draw headshots and naked ppl from figure drawing... clothing??? whats that
aND YES MACARONI NAMES...... Ill have to look some obscure ones though bc im not cruel enough to call them spaghtertti

@PhantomDaVinci THANK YOU!!! T_T
bwp6CrZ.png
@mummy that's me every day like right though? who knows??? who even knows what clothes are bc i dont.
oh man though there are so many besides spaghetti theres ? fettuccine, penne, ravioli, linguine, gnocchi, tortellini, rigatoni, fusilli and a ton more probably?? there is no limit
@mummy that's me every day like right though? who knows??? who even knows what clothes are bc i dont.
oh man though there are so many besides spaghetti theres ? fettuccine, penne, ravioli, linguine, gnocchi, tortellini, rigatoni, fusilli and a ton more probably?? there is no limit
ko - 19 - she/her
@macaroni OH MY GOD
GNOCCHI AND LINGUINE..... ARE PERFECT!!!
and yup me too man. I have so much work in due,, and like 6 commissions... but i played dragon age for 13 hours straight today,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
@macaroni OH MY GOD
GNOCCHI AND LINGUINE..... ARE PERFECT!!!
and yup me too man. I have so much work in due,, and like 6 commissions... but i played dragon age for 13 hours straight today,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
bwp6CrZ.png
@mummy right, pasta always makes for good names
same i still have stuff to draw from like forever ago but i,,,
LITERALLY though ok last spring break. you want to know what i did the entire last spring break? dragon age. only. for like a week and a half. got through all of origins and da2 and started inquisition (which i still havent finished actually, ,, idk there's just not as much urgency as the other games it seems you know?? maybe it's the open world thing i can't explain. u can spend 100 hours doing side quests so it's just like. why) but no i feel u there i feel u. u just get so into it and there's just no hope. no hope for any of us. rip in pieces
@mummy right, pasta always makes for good names
same i still have stuff to draw from like forever ago but i,,,
LITERALLY though ok last spring break. you want to know what i did the entire last spring break? dragon age. only. for like a week and a half. got through all of origins and da2 and started inquisition (which i still havent finished actually, ,, idk there's just not as much urgency as the other games it seems you know?? maybe it's the open world thing i can't explain. u can spend 100 hours doing side quests so it's just like. why) but no i feel u there i feel u. u just get so into it and there's just no hope. no hope for any of us. rip in pieces
ko - 19 - she/her
@macaroni omg Ive only played inquisition so far because I Super wanted to romance iron bull though now that im actually playing im like....josephine........my princess......
AND YEAH but the open world i love??? DA:I gives me skyrim flashbacks but its less lonely bc you have many friends instead of one follower thats constantly spazzing out and disappearing because bethesda.
thank god the the earlier dragon age games are on steam bc origin gives me headaches... I HAVE TO PLAY THE OTHER ONES BUT DA:I is already so time consuming??
@macaroni omg Ive only played inquisition so far because I Super wanted to romance iron bull though now that im actually playing im like....josephine........my princess......
AND YEAH but the open world i love??? DA:I gives me skyrim flashbacks but its less lonely bc you have many friends instead of one follower thats constantly spazzing out and disappearing because bethesda.
thank god the the earlier dragon age games are on steam bc origin gives me headaches... I HAVE TO PLAY THE OTHER ONES BUT DA:I is already so time consuming??
bwp6CrZ.png
@mummy oh man youve gotta play the other games,, i think da2 might be my favorite?? but that's probably just bc it's the first one i played, origins is really good too and da:i the character creation/graphics alone (even though the textures really suck on xbox 360) josie though A+ choice. i somehow ended up romancing the bald egg solas but idk not too into it, compared to alistair's and anders' romances. SKYRIM im crying,, lydia, she always gets lost? and whenever she says "i am sworn to carry your burdens,,," like i dont need that attitude just hold like 100 wolf pelts for me and dont complain. but yeaH though that's this thing with da:i is it's so time consuming so youre eventually just like "eh" and for me at least, stop playing it for a couple months before youre like "ok forget it THIS time im actually going to progress in the game and not get hung up on side quests!" but then u see that you need 40 power to proceed so you have to go around closing a ton of rifts and stuff. there are some rly rly good quests though i loved the one where you meet dorian especially im always a sucker for alternate timelines/time travel in general
@mummy oh man youve gotta play the other games,, i think da2 might be my favorite?? but that's probably just bc it's the first one i played, origins is really good too and da:i the character creation/graphics alone (even though the textures really suck on xbox 360) josie though A+ choice. i somehow ended up romancing the bald egg solas but idk not too into it, compared to alistair's and anders' romances. SKYRIM im crying,, lydia, she always gets lost? and whenever she says "i am sworn to carry your burdens,,," like i dont need that attitude just hold like 100 wolf pelts for me and dont complain. but yeaH though that's this thing with da:i is it's so time consuming so youre eventually just like "eh" and for me at least, stop playing it for a couple months before youre like "ok forget it THIS time im actually going to progress in the game and not get hung up on side quests!" but then u see that you need 40 power to proceed so you have to go around closing a ton of rifts and stuff. there are some rly rly good quests though i loved the one where you meet dorian especially im always a sucker for alternate timelines/time travel in general
ko - 19 - she/her
@mummy

Ahhhhh I love the brush you're using!!! It works so well with your style!
@mummy

Ahhhhh I love the brush you're using!!! It works so well with your style!
@Lemonpiepanda aaaa thank you so much!! I think its just a noise brush with a skin texture I downloaded off deviant art!! =D

@macaroni Oh man I think ill get the steam one first then,,, though I have that subscription thing for origin so i guess as long as I haul my *** and beat everything fast I could pay like 4 quid for both games???
AND I LOVE JOSIE... but cullen and blackwall and just all of them are so AAAAAA
I have to choose but I just CANT.. I think I accidentally nearly romanced egg and when the kiss option in Skyhold came up I was you know.. Obligated to do it but I've avoided talking to him because his storylines really sad apparently?
AND YEAH I wanted to play DA2 because female Hawke is so,,, cute....

And YEAh annoyingly enough I'm like that with a lot of games but mostly sims. I beat skyrim in one playthough but sometimes I'll get super strong nostalgia and go back to playing it. But first Ill spend 2 days modding it only to get bored once I actually play it :I
@Lemonpiepanda aaaa thank you so much!! I think its just a noise brush with a skin texture I downloaded off deviant art!! =D

@macaroni Oh man I think ill get the steam one first then,,, though I have that subscription thing for origin so i guess as long as I haul my *** and beat everything fast I could pay like 4 quid for both games???
AND I LOVE JOSIE... but cullen and blackwall and just all of them are so AAAAAA
I have to choose but I just CANT.. I think I accidentally nearly romanced egg and when the kiss option in Skyhold came up I was you know.. Obligated to do it but I've avoided talking to him because his storylines really sad apparently?
AND YEAH I wanted to play DA2 because female Hawke is so,,, cute....

And YEAh annoyingly enough I'm like that with a lot of games but mostly sims. I beat skyrim in one playthough but sometimes I'll get super strong nostalgia and go back to playing it. But first Ill spend 2 days modding it only to get bored once I actually play it :I
bwp6CrZ.png
@mummy i dont have a steam and only used origin like once but that sounds like a good deal! :0
josie is the best though honestly. i was going to romance cullen but yeah? i heard all the hype about egg's romance and storyline so i wanted to see what it was all about
fem hawke is honestly the best. the fandom puts male hawke on a pedestal and p much all the art is abt him but for real, marian hawke.

sims i never really got too into, i liked making the families but it got annoying bc u had to do literall everything like they needed u to tell them when to go to the bathroom like,, come on... skyrim though i dont know if i ever actually beat??? maybe i did i remember doing like the back-in-time kind of battle thing it seemed really climactic but idk if there was more after that. i played on xbox so i never really had mods, but ive seen some pretty funny ones out there
@mummy i dont have a steam and only used origin like once but that sounds like a good deal! :0
josie is the best though honestly. i was going to romance cullen but yeah? i heard all the hype about egg's romance and storyline so i wanted to see what it was all about
fem hawke is honestly the best. the fandom puts male hawke on a pedestal and p much all the art is abt him but for real, marian hawke.

sims i never really got too into, i liked making the families but it got annoying bc u had to do literall everything like they needed u to tell them when to go to the bathroom like,, come on... skyrim though i dont know if i ever actually beat??? maybe i did i remember doing like the back-in-time kind of battle thing it seemed really climactic but idk if there was more after that. i played on xbox so i never really had mods, but ive seen some pretty funny ones out there
ko - 19 - she/her
@macaroni yes omg the default hawke in inquisition is the male ver too and it was really :I
Especially since his beard looks so weird!! whats up with that!
AND YEAH I know theres DRAMA! ACTION! in all the other romances but honestly I think ill like josie and cullen just cos,,, nothing rly happens... and its sweet??

DUDE!!! Skyrim is great, mods are a total game changer too. Its mainly just nostalgia and mod installing for me, but ngl Ive played that game for like 500 hours and it just So Good. But yes with the sims. I usually kept them on high autonomy so they did stuff by themselves but the best thing about sims is that if youre bored theres some messed up ways to kill them and screw with the ghosts =D e.g. sim dies by meteor, meets their past life fiance as a ghost, has half ghost baby. ITS GREAT
@macaroni yes omg the default hawke in inquisition is the male ver too and it was really :I
Especially since his beard looks so weird!! whats up with that!
AND YEAH I know theres DRAMA! ACTION! in all the other romances but honestly I think ill like josie and cullen just cos,,, nothing rly happens... and its sweet??

DUDE!!! Skyrim is great, mods are a total game changer too. Its mainly just nostalgia and mod installing for me, but ngl Ive played that game for like 500 hours and it just So Good. But yes with the sims. I usually kept them on high autonomy so they did stuff by themselves but the best thing about sims is that if youre bored theres some messed up ways to kill them and screw with the ghosts =D e.g. sim dies by meteor, meets their past life fiance as a ghost, has half ghost baby. ITS GREAT
bwp6CrZ.png
1 2 3