Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | || Clan Directory ||
[center][size=5][b]W E L C O M E[/b][/size] ----- ----- [columns][img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/9f62d86acb8a8f092ed5e0e4f3df3674/tumblr_inline_nll48befq91qg2i5p_400.png[/img] [nextcol][br][center][b]|| Introduction Post ||[/b] [size=2][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=190149]Lair[/url][/center] [center]This is mostly just to put things all in one place instead of having them separated into dragon profiles for my ease of access and to add extra stuff to them. It's also an overview of the clans members in more detail, or as much as I put in.[/center] [center][b]|| What is This? ||[/b][/center] [center]Basically, this is meant to be extended bios, going more in depth to the dragons in my lair while still keeping things nice and organized. I don't plan on writing any stories about the dragons mentioned here nor much about the clan as I'm more focusing on the details of the dragons. As great as the 'information' slots are in the dragons profile, I'd like to go beyond that in a way. Also to track who has bios so far and who doesn't, since I have a problem with that >-<[/center] [center][i]Hence this was created.[/i][/center] [center][b]|| Extra Things ||[/b] Probably more information to come but this is sort of all I've got so far, it may change in the future. [size=1][b]Refs for me:[/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1469922] Helpful Link 1 [/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1372481] Helpful Link 2 [/url][/size] [/center] [center][b]|| Small Note ||[/b] [size=1]@Skiesti[/size] This is mostly just a reference of dragons in my lair like I've stated before hand how it will be, but if it interests you feel free to hang around or somethin' [nextcol] [img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/9f62d86acb8a8f092ed5e0e4f3df3674/tumblr_inline_nll48befq91qg2i5p_400.png[/img] [/columns] ----- ----- [center][size=2] [b]|| Table of Contents ||[/b] Information Overall Dragons Included [More to Come][/size][/center]
W E L C O M E

tumblr_inline_nll48befq91qg2i5p_400.png
|| Introduction Post ||

Lair

This is mostly just to put things all in one place instead of having them separated into dragon profiles for my ease of access and to add extra stuff to them. It's also an overview of the clans members in more detail, or as much as I put in.

|| What is This? ||

Basically, this is meant to be extended bios, going more in depth to the dragons in my lair while still keeping things nice and organized. I don't plan on writing any stories about the dragons mentioned here nor much about the clan as I'm more focusing on the details of the dragons. As great as the 'information' slots are in the dragons profile, I'd like to go beyond that in a way.

Also to track who has bios so far and who doesn't, since I have a problem with that >-<

Hence this was created.

|| Extra Things ||

Probably more information to come but this is sort of all I've got so far, it may change in the future.

Refs for me:
Helpful Link 1
Helpful Link 2

|| Small Note ||
@Skiesti

This is mostly just a reference of dragons in my lair like I've stated before hand how it will be, but if it interests you feel free to hang around or somethin'
tumblr_inline_nll48befq91qg2i5p_400.png

|| Table of Contents ||

Information
Overall Dragons Included

[More to Come]

|| Dragons Included ||
Will be updated as more are added ^^

Dani
Rila
BleedingWalls
Regent
Meraki
Cyrus
Anteros
Empress
Scintilla
Moirai
Luna
Vincent
Lance
Personal Note: Each of the columns will be in a separate post, about 7 dragons per post.

Permanent ones: Dani, Rila, Lance, Althea, Ash, Ray, Vincent, Alma, Cyera, Principal

|| Hierarchy ||
Will be filled after roles are distributed

|| Dragons Included ||
Will be updated as more are added ^^

Dani
Rila
BleedingWalls
Regent
Meraki
Cyrus
Anteros
Empress
Scintilla
Moirai
Luna
Vincent
Lance
Personal Note: Each of the columns will be in a separate post, about 7 dragons per post.

Permanent ones: Dani, Rila, Lance, Althea, Ash, Ray, Vincent, Alma, Cyera, Principal

|| Hierarchy ||
Will be filled after roles are distributed

----- ----- [columns][center][size=7][font=Century Gothic][color=maroon]Dani Matsumura[/color][/font][/size] [size=3][color=red]F I R S T G E N O R I G I N A L[/color][/size] [size=3][color=red]Demigod || Leader[/color][/size] [/center] ----- ----- [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=23410][img]http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt230/TemporaryUser1/Dani%20Resize_zpsyb3xkqbu.png[/img][/url] [font=sylfaen][size=2] [center][font=FONT HERE][i][b]G E N E R A L A Life Designed for Eternal Destruction D A U G H T E R . O F . A T H E N A[/b][/i] [columns] ——– [left][font=FONT][size=3][b]Temp Mate:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=190149&tab=dragon&did=18053704]Caine[/url] [b]Canon Mate:[/b] Drake [b]Relatives:[/b] Lance [b]Ethnicity:[/b] Greek/Japanese [right][font=times new roman][i]“Violence is a calm that disturbs you." Jean Genet[/i] ——— G A L L E R Y ----- [url=http://s1067.photobucket.com/user/Joydom92/media/image.jpg1_zpsxux7igku.jpg.html] x[/url] [url=http://s1067.photobucket.com/user/Joydom92/media/image.jpg2_zpscrrqdnwz.jpg.html?sort=3]x[/url] [size=2]Drani[/size] [url=http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u427/Joydom92/image.jpg1_zpsq9aqnxwv.jpg]x[/url] [size=1]Done by Joydom29[/size] [nextcol] [indent][item=Veteran's Eye Scar][item=Bloody Tail Bandage][item=Skeletal Chimes][/indent] [font=Century Gothic]Despite her calls, no-one answered; she had no parents so had to be both Anything is easier than being first gen, with No sense of direction and never being told "no". Her Immediate actions put her life in danger, so intervention was her only hope. Meeting her uncle was the hardest part As her brother left her vengeful and without ways to cope. Though once in his custody she found her way Surrounded with love that once felt gay Unsure of the unknown and who she could trust, they taught her combat and she gained a lust Much stronger than blood, she dusted off the cobwebs, and tried to Understand that some grudges are better off dead. Raised as a demigod, she soon had a taste And passion overtook as she ran Greece, taking on her fate. By:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=198786]x[/url] [/columns] [nextcol][left][font=Century Gothic][size=3] When she called for assistance, no one answered, so she listened to her own violent nature. ----- [font=Century Gothic] P E R S O N A L I T Y [ C O L D . H E A R T E D ] At first she has a personality that many people don't particularly like. She's not especially friendly at first glance and doesn't aim to be either. [ B L U N T . H A R S H ] Telling things like they are is her forte, she won't down play anything for your sake. She avoids euphemisms and she thinks if something is told, it should be said as it. [ R E C K L E S S ] It's more common that Dani acts on impulse over logic. She doesn't think of future consequences so much as how any decision will effect an immediate action. She'll put her life in danger before she'd risk anyone else's. She makes quick second choices regardless of the risk or harm. [ S T U B B O R N ] Over time, she's grown to resist typical change, more so in her opinions. She believes firmly in her own ideas and is hard to be swayed in any means. [ A R R O G A N T . S A R C A S T I C ] Considered to be some of her more "dark" traits, these two are in relation. She doesn't do it in a way to downgrade others, more to show her own pride. Despite many flaws, she uses this as a sort of cover from time to time though the sincerity of her words is apparent in how she holds herself in a high view. Although she wouldn't admit how high that actually is. [ P A S S I O N A T E ] Despite her hints of aggression and violence, mixed with her bad qualities, she's passionate. She does everything with strong and sincere emotions. The enthusiasm she puts into things she loves/finds interest in is a lighter side to her. ----- [font=Century Gothic]Born from the blood of a Greek God, Dani believed she was destined to be a legend if it weren't for unforeseen circumstances. As with many demigods, Dani had never known who her mother was personally unless you count the first four months of her life which she doesn't remember. She was only aware that she had quite a big example to lead as the daughter of a war goddess. She hadn't known her father for that long either. Lance, her older brother by some three years didn't excel in much though was praised by their father as if he did. In an attempt to reach her father's affections, Dani took to providing for their family by stealing from others whether it was bread or something... More expensive. She didn't know better at that time. After Lance found out where she was getting the 'funds' for such things, he would blackmail her about it and hold it over her head in various ways. Eventually, Dani learned better and stood her own ground, which resulted in her brother making good on his threat to tell their father who otherwise disowned her. ----- [font=Century Gothic] Shortly after leaving her brother and father behind, guiltily grateful for it, she moved in with her uncle. She started to be raised by him like a real demigod should be. She was taught many different forms of combat and self defense, eventually gaining a lust for blood, namely her brothers for revenge. Even if it would never happen. Her training quickly escalated overtime simply for pure instances of violence and isn't afraid to do what must be done. Essentially, it's kill or be killed. And she knows that too well.[/columns] ----- ----- [columns][center][size=7][font=Century Gothic][color=gold]Rila Maruo[/color][/font][/size] [size=3][color= gold]O R I G I N A L Healer || Celestial[/color][/size] [/center] ----- ----- [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=23410][img]http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt230/TemporaryUser1/Rila%20Dragon_zpspxayifpu.png[/img][/url] [font=sylfaen][size=2] Holder [center][font=FONT HERE][i][b]M E D I C Combined With The Stars and Moon B O R N . F R O M . T H E . S U N[/b][/i] [columns] ——– [left][font=FONT][size=3][b]Mate:[/b] West [b]Relatives:[/b] None [b]Ethnicity:[/b] Italian [right][font=times new roman][i]“In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present." Francis Bacon[/i] ——— G A L L E R Y ----- [nextcol] [indent][item=sunguard chest][item=gold earrings of alchemy][/indent] [/columns] [nextcol][left][font=Century Gothic][size=3] [font=Century Gothic] Starter ----- [font=Century Gothic] P E R S O N A L I T Y [ H U M B L E ] Rila doesn't think much of her own importance or really if it exists much. She's rather modest in her own thinking and enjoys it that way. [ C H A R I T A B L E ] Being helpful and handing out assistance to those who are in need of it is Rila's forte as a healer, it's also what she enjoys as a passion. [ A M I A B L E ] On any occasion, Rila displays a pleasant air to be around, friendly to any that crosses her path whatever their nature. [ V U L N E R A B L E ] As much as she's helpful, she lets down her guard to others, making the mistake that there's potential in most people. It makes her susceptible to certain harms whether physical or emotional. As well she tends to think with her emotions rather than her mind. [ I N D E C I S I V E ] She's not the greatest at making decisions outside of her medical field as it gives her time to think it over and decide perhaps her first reaction isn't the best and instead hesitates. ----- [font=Century Gothic] While most children are born from their parents, Rila was born out of pure light, a child of the sun. Although this fact made her outcasted, she was adopted by a younger couple who treated her as her own. So much so that she almost thought it was where she belonged. And yet she knew better than that. Ever since birth, she was marked by the celestials, with a small sun birthmark that looked like it had been tattooed on her left hand, just at the end of her thumb. From a young age, it wasn't hard to tell that Rila was... Different from the other children. Every scrape she gained on the playground would heal within a matter of minutes, only to earn a scar along her wrist, which slowly escalated up the length of her arm. Eventually she would end up covering her arms in wrappings after she was teased relentlessly for her marks. ----- [font=Century Gothic] As she grew older, she kept the bandages despite the pleas of her parents to remove them. She found solace and reassurance in healing other people, even if it marked her in ways that she couldn't erase. Slowly, her irritation toward her scars faded until she didn't think much about them anymore. With the help of West, someone who accepted her as he saw her and not for what marked her skin, she began to overcome her previous thoughts. Though it would still be a long time before she got rid of the wrappings. ----- ----- [font=Century Gothic]The scars I cover to stop being teased Hidden with bandages, some so tight that they bleed. "Emo," they call me, stare at my wrists, "It's this awful birthmark!" I tightly clench my fists. And more pours out, I start to feel faint And all Knowledge of healing just goes down the drain. A master of chem though I can't use it on myself. Really, i'm useless, when it comes to my own health. Indecisiveness out of my medical field is really a trait I wish I didn't yield Likewise it is part of me, just like I am both Amiable and friendly. It always helps with a job like Mine, where dissection is my all time favourite pasttime, though A saint, I find I enjoy, finding an intact dead body to destroy Rather morbid, don't you think? Since heaven I came from, and yet I sink Uncouthly low to my rival's level Oh how rude of me, I meant "the Devil"! Alas, quite humbly he speaks of me, as I Know we are different but can still see, past the biblical ways of our Ancestral classes, and celebrate both life and death with raised glasses; for There cannot be one without the other, and my job as Healer would be done. There's no other Existential job that I could do, I'm too invested in helping people, till in the face I Am blue. By:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=198786]x[/url] [/columns] ----- ----- [columns][center][size=7][font=Century Gothic][color=crimson]Caine[/color][/font][/size] [size=3][color= red]M A T E P O T E N T I A L . T R I G G E R Executioner || Deputy[/color][/size] [/center] ----- ----- [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=23410][img]http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt230/TemporaryUser1/Dani%20Resize_zpsyb3xkqbu.png[/img][/url] [font=sylfaen][size=2] Holder [center][font=FONT HERE][i][b]S A V A G E Dripped In Horror F R O M . T H E . A S H E S . T O . L I F E[/b][/i] [columns] ——– [left][font=FONT][size=3][b]Temp Mate:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=190149&tab=dragon&did=15867006]Dani[/url] [b]Relatives:[/b] None [right][font=times new roman][i]"I have seen the movement of the sinews of the sky, And the blood coursing in the veins of the moon." Muhammad Iqbal [/i] ——— G A L L E R Y ----- [nextcol] [indent][item=bloodstone][item=veteran's shoulder scars][/indent][/columns] [nextcol][left][font=Century Gothic][size=3] Named after the first human to live, and who grew up to kill with the work of his own hands and with a cursed mark to his name. ----- [font=Century Gothic] P E R S O N A L I T Y [ V I O L E N C E ] One of Cain's most prominent traits is violence. He uses force to intend damage to people or things as well as feels emotions that are overpoweringly destructive for his own will. [ M E R C I L E S S ] Unlike most of those in the clan, Cain is merciless to those he meets, not hesitating to judge against character and act on those thoughts. He has no pity for anyone. [ C R U E L ] Some people have a better side to them, even if they are bad. Cain, on the other hand, has none. He willfully causes pain to people without feeling remorse about it and goes to far as to take pleasure in it. [ W R A T H ] Wrath goes hand and hand with Cain's ruthless personality, while his anger isn't to excessive extremes, it's still easy to tell he can be set off. ----- [font=Century Gothic] Cain's nature isn't a secret to anyone around him, he shows it with a certain amount of pride and spirit. Without regard, Cain has no sense of when enough is enough. He murders for the thrill of it, and has consequences because of it. His actions make the other dragons wary, and shy away from him just in case any ideas rise in him. They're nervous and anxious. Behind the curtains, Cain leads a sort of curse. While he doesn't mind what he does, he doesn't have a choice in it anymore. Whereas he used to shove it back, he now embraces what he is, and what he doesn't choose to be but is. He wanders the clan, testing the dragons daily for his own enjoyment and as a way to spend his time. ----- [font=Century Gothic] During one of his first travels, when he hadn't joined the clan yet and wandered endlessly, he came across [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=190149&did=15867006] a mirror [/url] which he found a bit curious to be out as late as she was. His interest was taken to her in a vague way, as a possible target. However, she proved herself worthy by withstanding his attempts and eventually invited him back to her clan to oversee the executions that had to take place. As much as she was indifferent, there had to be someone as vicious as she could be to ensure the things that she couldn't see in the clan. That someone became Cain. For all that there is good in the world, there is darkness as well. There is Cain. [/columns]

Dani Matsumura
F I R S T G E N
O R I G I N A L

Demigod || Leader

Dani%20Resize_zpsyb3xkqbu.png

G E N E R A L
A Life Designed for Eternal Destruction
D A U G H T E R . O F . A T H E N A

——–

Temp Mate: Caine
Canon Mate: Drake
Relatives: Lance
Ethnicity: Greek/Japanese

“Violence is a calm that disturbs you."

Jean Genet

———

G A L L E R Y

x x

Drani
x

Done by Joydom29

Veteran's Eye Scar Bloody Tail Bandage Skeletal Chimes

Despite her calls, no-one answered; she had no parents so had to be both
Anything is easier than being first gen, with
No sense of direction and never being told "no". Her
Immediate actions put her life in danger, so intervention was her only hope.

Meeting her uncle was the hardest part
As her brother left her vengeful and without ways to cope.
Though once in his custody she found her way
Surrounded with love that once felt gay
Unsure of the unknown and who she could trust, they taught her combat and she gained a lust

Much stronger than blood, she dusted off the cobwebs, and tried to
Understand that some grudges are better off dead.
Raised as a demigod, she soon had a taste
And passion overtook as she ran Greece, taking on her fate.
By:x

When she called for assistance, no one answered, so she listened to her own violent nature.

P E R S O N A L I T Y

[ C O L D . H E A R T E D ]
At first she has a personality that many people don't particularly like. She's not especially friendly at first glance and doesn't aim to be either.

[ B L U N T . H A R S H ]
Telling things like they are is her forte, she won't down play anything for your sake. She avoids euphemisms and she thinks if something is told, it should be said as it.

[ R E C K L E S S ]
It's more common that Dani acts on impulse over logic. She doesn't think of future consequences so much as how any decision will effect an immediate action. She'll put her life in danger before she'd risk anyone else's. She makes quick second choices regardless of the risk or harm.

[ S T U B B O R N ]
Over time, she's grown to resist typical change, more so in her opinions. She believes firmly in her own ideas and is hard to be swayed in any means.

[ A R R O G A N T . S A R C A S T I C ]
Considered to be some of her more "dark" traits, these two are in relation. She doesn't do it in a way to downgrade others, more to show her own pride. Despite many flaws, she uses this as a sort of cover from time to time though the sincerity of her words is apparent in how she holds herself in a high view. Although she wouldn't admit how high that actually is.

[ P A S S I O N A T E ]
Despite her hints of aggression and violence, mixed with her bad qualities, she's passionate. She does everything with strong and sincere emotions. The enthusiasm she puts into things she loves/finds interest in is a lighter side to her.

Born from the blood of a Greek God, Dani believed she was destined to be a legend if it weren't for unforeseen circumstances.

As with many demigods, Dani had never known who her mother was personally unless you count the first four months of her life which she doesn't remember. She was only aware that she had quite a big example to lead as the daughter of a war goddess.

She hadn't known her father for that long either. Lance, her older brother by some three years didn't excel in much though was praised by their father as if he did. In an attempt to reach her father's affections, Dani took to providing for their family by stealing from others whether it was bread or something... More expensive. She didn't know better at that time.

After Lance found out where she was getting the 'funds' for such things, he would blackmail her about it and hold it over her head in various ways. Eventually, Dani learned better and stood her own ground, which resulted in her brother making good on his threat to tell their father who otherwise disowned her.

Shortly after leaving her brother and father behind, guiltily grateful for it, she moved in with her uncle. She started to be raised by him like a real demigod should be. She was taught many different forms of combat and self defense, eventually gaining a lust for blood, namely her brothers for revenge. Even if it would never happen. Her training quickly escalated overtime simply for pure instances of violence and isn't afraid to do what must be done.

Essentially, it's kill or be killed. And she knows that too well.

Rila Maruo
O R I G I N A L

Healer || Celestial

Rila%20Dragon_zpspxayifpu.png
Holder

M E D I C
Combined With The Stars and Moon
B O R N . F R O M . T H E . S U N

——–

Mate: West
Relatives: None
Ethnicity: Italian

“In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present."

Francis Bacon

———

G A L L E R Y

Sunguard Chest Gold Earrings of Alchemy
Starter

P E R S O N A L I T Y

[ H U M B L E ]
Rila doesn't think much of her own importance or really if it exists much. She's rather modest in her own thinking and enjoys it that way.

[ C H A R I T A B L E ]
Being helpful and handing out assistance to those who are in need of it is Rila's forte as a healer, it's also what she enjoys as a passion.

[ A M I A B L E ]
On any occasion, Rila displays a pleasant air to be around, friendly to any that crosses her path whatever their nature.

[ V U L N E R A B L E ]
As much as she's helpful, she lets down her guard to others, making the mistake that there's potential in most people. It makes her susceptible to certain harms whether physical or emotional. As well she tends to think with her emotions rather than her mind.

[ I N D E C I S I V E ]
She's not the greatest at making decisions outside of her medical field as it gives her time to think it over and decide perhaps her first reaction isn't the best and instead hesitates.

While most children are born from their parents, Rila was born out of pure light, a child of the sun.

Although this fact made her outcasted, she was adopted by a younger couple who treated her as her own. So much so that she almost thought it was where she belonged. And yet she knew better than that.

Ever since birth, she was marked by the celestials, with a small sun birthmark that looked like it had been tattooed on her left hand, just at the end of her thumb.

From a young age, it wasn't hard to tell that Rila was... Different from the other children. Every scrape she gained on the playground would heal within a matter of minutes, only to earn a scar along her wrist, which slowly escalated up the length of her arm. Eventually she would end up covering her arms in wrappings after she was teased relentlessly for her marks.

As she grew older, she kept the bandages despite the pleas of her parents to remove them. She found solace and reassurance in healing other people, even if it marked her in ways that she couldn't erase.

Slowly, her irritation toward her scars faded until she didn't think much about them anymore. With the help of West, someone who accepted her as he saw her and not for what marked her skin, she began to overcome her previous thoughts. Though it would still be a long time before she got rid of the wrappings.

The scars I cover to stop being teased
Hidden with bandages, some so tight that they bleed.

"Emo," they call me, stare at my wrists, "It's this awful birthmark!"
I tightly clench my fists.
And more pours out, I start to feel faint
And all
Knowledge of healing just goes down the drain.

A master of chem though I can't use it on myself.
Really, i'm useless, when it comes to my own health.
Indecisiveness out of my medical field is really a trait I wish I didn't yield
Likewise it is part of me, just like I am both
Amiable and friendly. It always helps with a job like
Mine, where dissection is my all time favourite pasttime, though
A saint, I find I enjoy, finding an intact dead body to destroy

Rather morbid, don't you think? Since heaven I came from, and yet I sink
Uncouthly low to my rival's level
Oh how rude of me, I meant "the Devil"!

Alas, quite humbly he speaks of me, as I
Know we are different but can still see, past the biblical ways of our
Ancestral classes, and celebrate both life and death with raised glasses; for
There cannot be one without the other, and my job as
Healer would be done. There's no other
Existential job that I could do,
I'm too invested in helping people, till in the face I
Am blue.
By:x

Caine
M A T E
P O T E N T I A L . T R I G G E R

Executioner || Deputy

Dani%20Resize_zpsyb3xkqbu.png
Holder

S A V A G E
Dripped In Horror
F R O M . T H E . A S H E S . T O . L I F E

——–

Temp Mate: Dani
Relatives: None

"I have seen the movement of the sinews of the sky, And the blood coursing in the veins of the moon."

Muhammad Iqbal

———

G A L L E R Y

Bloodstone Veteran's Shoulder Scars
Named after the first human to live, and who grew up to kill with the work of his own hands and with a cursed mark to his name.

P E R S O N A L I T Y

[ V I O L E N C E ]
One of Cain's most prominent traits is violence. He uses force to intend damage to people or things as well as feels emotions that are overpoweringly destructive for his own will.

[ M E R C I L E S S ]
Unlike most of those in the clan, Cain is merciless to those he meets, not hesitating to judge against character and act on those thoughts. He has no pity for anyone.

[ C R U E L ]
Some people have a better side to them, even if they are bad. Cain, on the other hand, has none. He willfully causes pain to people without feeling remorse about it and goes to far as to take pleasure in it.

[ W R A T H ]
Wrath goes hand and hand with Cain's ruthless personality, while his anger isn't to excessive extremes, it's still easy to tell he can be set off.

Cain's nature isn't a secret to anyone around him, he shows it with a certain amount of pride and spirit.

Without regard, Cain has no sense of when enough is enough. He murders for the thrill of it, and has consequences because of it. His actions make the other dragons wary, and shy away from him just in case any ideas rise in him. They're nervous and anxious.

Behind the curtains, Cain leads a sort of curse. While he doesn't mind what he does, he doesn't have a choice in it anymore. Whereas he used to shove it back, he now embraces what he is, and what he doesn't choose to be but is.

He wanders the clan, testing the dragons daily for his own enjoyment and as a way to spend his time.

During one of his first travels, when he hadn't joined the clan yet and wandered endlessly, he came across a mirror which he found a bit curious to be out as late as she was. His interest was taken to her in a vague way, as a possible target. However, she proved herself worthy by withstanding his attempts and eventually invited him back to her clan to oversee the executions that had to take place.

As much as she was indifferent, there had to be someone as vicious as she could be to ensure the things that she couldn't see in the clan. That someone became Cain.

For all that there is good in the world, there is darkness as well. There is Cain.
Reserved Post ----- ----- [columns][center][size=7][font=Century Gothic][color=chocolate]Vincent Coulie[/color][/font][/size] [size=3][color= orange]O R I G I N A L G A M B L E R Executioner || Deputy[/color][/size] [/center] ----- ----- [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=23410][img]http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt230/TemporaryUser1/Vin_zpsdhfcsiih.png[/img][/url] [font=sylfaen][size=2] Holder [center][font=FONT HERE][i][b]S A V A G E Dripped In Horror F R O M . T H E . A S H E S . T O . L I F E[/b][/i] [columns] ——– [left][font=FONT][size=3][b]Name:[/b] Vince [b]Sex:[/b] Male [b]Era:[/b] 25 or 26 [b]Home Village:[/b] Spa'ring [b]Class:[/b] Gambler [b]Age:[/b] 20 [b] Skills: [/b] [b]Strength:[/b] [b]Agility: [/b] [b]Intelligence:[/b] [b]Endurance:[/b] [b]Decterity:[/b] [b]Luck:[/b] [b]Weapon:[/b] Cards [right][font=times new roman][i]"QUOTE" [/i] ——— G A L L E R Y ----- [nextcol] [indent]ITEMS[/indent][/columns] [nextcol][left][font=Century Gothic][size=3] Subject to //a lot// of change potentially ----- [font=Century Gothic] P E R S O N A L I T Y [ X ] [ X ] [ X ] [ X ] ----- [center][font=Century Gothic]Real Life[/center] ----- [font=Century Gothic] Vincent takes advantage of the fact that it's an option to put on an act online, which created his alternate ego Vince, the name closely relating to his own. It gave him a space where he could take a load off his problems and cease to have any expectations. After receiving trouble with his family, he left them halfway through high school. This incident caused him to run into what he described as his 'clan' of friends, who introduced him to gambling after finding out that he had a talent for pool. This, of course, was illegal considering his age; however, in certain areas where he lived, some people would over look that fact. Closely after graduating from high school, he left his clan to explore a series of internships he had been given the opportunity to have. He kept track of his internship experiences by writing them in a journal, how knows it's absolutely cliche, but he finds it's a relaxing alternative to gambling. Throughout his various experiences, he has found a certain passion for chemistry, he supposed he always found science interesting to him. Since then, he was exploring different opportunities in that field and eventually came to rely on working. ----- [center][font=Century Gothic]Civilian Profile[/center] ----- [font=Century Gothic] Vince differs in some aspects from his offline self, Vincent. A common hobby they share is an affinity for gambling. The reason he continues to do it online is due to somewhat of an addiction from doing it so often. He believes that being online, he can be someone other than who he is, which he takes advantage of. It's a load off of his mind to be someone else for a while, to lose the responsibilities and troubles he carries around with him in the real world. He doesn't mind some of the problems; however, it's sometimes unbearable to have them all stressing in his mind without some kind of release mechanism. He adapts a laid back personality while he is online as Vince, he keeps his pleasant demeanor though he feels relaxed when he doesn't have to keep it up all the time. Online, it seems no one really has expectations of him. He can be commonly found near gambling stations or pool tables as he has a talent in both areas, though most of it heavily relies on luck. His passion for gambling strongly dictated his class as he found that out of any of them, it was the one he could most use. [/columns]
Reserved Post

Vincent Coulie
O R I G I N A L
G A M B L E R

Executioner || Deputy

Vin_zpsdhfcsiih.png
Holder

S A V A G E
Dripped In Horror
F R O M . T H E . A S H E S . T O . L I F E

——–

Name: Vince
Sex: Male
Era: 25 or 26
Home Village: Spa'ring
Class: Gambler

Skills:

Strength:
Agility:
Intelligence:
Endurance:
Decterity:
Luck:

Weapon: Cards

"QUOTE"

———

G A L L E R Y

ITEMS
Subject to //a lot// of change potentially

P E R S O N A L I T Y

[ X ]

[ X ]

[ X ]

[ X ]

Real Life

Vincent takes advantage of the fact that it's an option to put on an act online, which created his alternate ego Vince, the name closely relating to his own.

It gave him a space where he could take a load off his problems and cease to have any expectations. After receiving trouble with his family, he left them halfway through high school. This incident caused him to run into what he described as his 'clan' of friends, who introduced him to gambling after finding out that he had a talent for pool. This, of course, was illegal considering his age; however, in certain areas where he lived, some people would over look that fact.

Closely after graduating from high school, he left his clan to explore a series of internships he had been given the opportunity to have. He kept track of his internship experiences by writing them in a journal, how knows it's absolutely cliche, but he finds it's a relaxing alternative to gambling.

Throughout his various experiences, he has found a certain passion for chemistry, he supposed he always found science interesting to him. Since then, he was exploring different opportunities in that field and eventually came to rely on working.

Civilian Profile

Vince differs in some aspects from his offline self, Vincent. A common hobby they share is an affinity for gambling. The reason he continues to do it online is due to somewhat of an addiction from doing it so often. He believes that being online, he can be someone other than who he is, which he takes advantage of.

It's a load off of his mind to be someone else for a while, to lose the responsibilities and troubles he carries around with him in the real world. He doesn't mind some of the problems; however, it's sometimes unbearable to have them all stressing in his mind without some kind of release mechanism.

He adapts a laid back personality while he is online as Vince, he keeps his pleasant demeanor though he feels relaxed when he doesn't have to keep it up all the time.

Online, it seems no one really has expectations of him. He can be commonly found near gambling stations or pool tables as he has a talent in both areas, though most of it heavily relies on luck. His passion for gambling strongly dictated his class as he found that out of any of them, it was the one he could most use.
Reserved Post WIP idea? [center]----- ----- [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m50kwsZJG81qewk6no1_400.gif[/img] Until we get a logo, here's this ----- ----- Welcome to Gijinka Auctions. Basically what happens here is this place, run by VNyx and Skiesti, auctions off hatchlings or dragons that we create art and bios to go along with it and hope it turns out successfully. ----- [size=4][b]R A T I O [/b][/size] 1 : 700 ----- [size=4][b]R U L E S[/b][/size] [size=2]Please follow these rules ^^[/size] Ping those that you're outbidding as well us as two Don't resell what you've bought here right after just to make money off of it Keep the credit where it's due All dragons seen here will be up for auction We do not accept USD [size=4][b]B I D D I N G[/b][/size] [size=2]More Rules[/size] Bids will be at a minimum increase of 50g or 35kt to keep things even Auctions will run for approximately 1 week unless something happens The snipe guard will be set at 6hrs ----- Next post here ----- [size=4][b]B I D D I N G . F O R M[/b][/size] [code] [b]Owners:[/b] @ Skiesti + @ VNyx [b]Person Being Outbid[/b] [b]Dragon's ID[/b] [b]Amount Bid[/b][/code] [size=6][b]Onto The Auctions![/b][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20660792] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/206608/20660792_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote=#20660792][b]Starting Bid:[/b] 250g or 175kt [b]Minimum Increase:[/b] 50g or 35kt [b]Auto Buy:[/b]1500g or 1.05 mil [/quote][/center] [columns][center][size=5][b]U N N A M E D[/b] [/size] [size=3] [i]PALM READER[/i][/size] [size=2]Humble | Generous | Lonely | Fiery[/size] ----- [url=http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt230/TemporaryUser1/GiginkaA1_zpsmjaaydt7.png] [img]http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt230/TemporaryUser1/Test%20yo%20_zpserndtxwu.png[/img][/url] [center]Click for the full image![/center] [size=2][i]“Dream as if you will live forever; Live as if you will die today.” James Dean[/i][nextcol] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/46.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/2951.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/11514.png[/img][nextcol] [center] [font=Century Gothic] {Unnamed} is the first born kin from her parents and was excited to get out into the world. She was switched around between visiting her father and then her mother from another Plague clan. All of them were usually never found in the same place, preferring to keep that distance in the family. {Unnamed} ended up meeting many different dragons that resided in the two clans, becoming humble and considerate despite the roots in Plague. However she never knew true companionship. Whenever she thought she was getting closer to someone, she was ripped away from them in hardly a moment's notice. When she returned to that clan, it was unlikely that she would find them or they had already forgotten her and moved on. Though she took up the art of palm reading to keep herself preoccupied and maybe generate some interest in her personality. Now {Unnamed} longs not to be forgotten and to make a name for herself, deciding to depart from both clans and say goodbye for good. She's not sure where she'll end up yet, she's just hoping that it's somewhere prosperous and kind. A place she can call home and where she can settle down. ----- [font=Century Gothic]Art by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=187482]VNyx[/url] #187482 Bio by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=190149]Skiesti[/url] #190149 [/font][/center] ----- [/columns]
Reserved Post WIP idea?

tumblr_m50kwsZJG81qewk6no1_400.gif
Until we get a logo, here's this

Welcome to Gijinka Auctions. Basically what happens here is this place, run by VNyx and Skiesti, auctions off hatchlings or dragons that we create art and bios to go along with it and hope it turns out successfully.

R A T I O
1 : 700

R U L E S
Please follow these rules ^^

Ping those that you're outbidding
as well us as two

Don't resell what you've bought here right
after just to make money off of it

Keep the credit where it's due

All dragons seen here will be up for auction

We do not accept USD

B I D D I N G
More Rules

Bids will be at a minimum increase of 50g or 35kt
to keep things even

Auctions will run for approximately 1 week
unless something happens

The snipe guard will be set at 6hrs

Next post here

B I D D I N G . F O R M
Code:
[b]Owners:[/b] @ Skiesti + @ VNyx [b]Person Being Outbid[/b] [b]Dragon's ID[/b] [b]Amount Bid[/b]

Onto The Auctions!

20660792_350.png

#20660792 wrote:
Starting Bid: 250g or 175kt
Minimum Increase: 50g or 35kt
Auto Buy:1500g or 1.05 mil

U N N A M E D
PALM READER
Humble | Generous | Lonely | Fiery

Test%20yo%20_zpserndtxwu.png
Click for the full image!

“Dream as if you will live forever; Live as if you will die today.”

James Dean
46.png
2951.png
11514.png

{Unnamed} is the first born kin from her parents and was excited to get out into the world. She was switched around between visiting her father and then her mother from another Plague clan. All of them were usually never found in the same place, preferring to keep that distance in the family. {Unnamed} ended up meeting many different dragons that resided in the two clans, becoming humble and considerate despite the roots in Plague.

However she never knew true companionship. Whenever she thought she was getting closer to someone, she was ripped away from them in hardly a moment's notice. When she returned to that clan, it was unlikely that she would find them or they had already forgotten her and moved on. Though she took up the art of palm reading to keep herself preoccupied and maybe generate some interest in her personality.

Now {Unnamed} longs not to be forgotten and to make a name for herself, deciding to depart from both clans and say goodbye for good. She's not sure where she'll end up yet, she's just hoping that it's somewhere prosperous and kind. A place she can call home and where she can settle down.

Art by VNyx #187482
Bio by Skiesti #190149

Reserved Post
Reserved Post
Reserved Post
Reserved Post