Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Any other games like Nuzlocke?
I've heard a lot about Nuzlocking here on FR, and I just wondered if there were any other games similar to it, that make the game more difficult or whatnot, but had different rules or ways to play? I would love to hear about them.
I've heard a lot about Nuzlocking here on FR, and I just wondered if there were any other games similar to it, that make the game more difficult or whatnot, but had different rules or ways to play? I would love to hear about them.
72eb0cf20918b4b957ec32b06e9832d272c3619f.png
he/him | +3 FR time | familiar list
Or any different versions of Nuzlocke? I have seen the Emperor one.
Or any different versions of Nuzlocke? I have seen the Emperor one.
I know that @Pasafatu has a fantastic Lovecraftian-horror-themed Nuzlocke (I can't find the original post, but their documentation of their own story is wonderful!
I know that @Pasafatu has a fantastic Lovecraftian-horror-themed Nuzlocke (I can't find the original post, but their documentation of their own story is wonderful!
tumblr_o0zdk7U6M21u3wsjco6_250.png a1rYPJ5.png

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
Hi! @Orru Thanks for the ping and promotion omg ;u;

@fanaticalferret I do indeed have a Lovecraftian-horror-themed Nuzlocke, and there's about three threads associated with it -- they can all be found on my clan profile as links. Just scroll down a bit ^u^
Hi! @Orru Thanks for the ping and promotion omg ;u;

@fanaticalferret I do indeed have a Lovecraftian-horror-themed Nuzlocke, and there's about three threads associated with it -- they can all be found on my clan profile as links. Just scroll down a bit ^u^
bH7MWqP.png
I remember seeing some interesting variants when trawling the original challenge thread. Let me see if I can find some of them.

Slavery version.

A Radical Separatist storyline, with "vision points" in lieu of hit points

Another one with modified rules

There was also someone doing a sort of Dungeons and Dragons/Pen & Paper style adventure with hit points, and where each dragon holds a handful of items, but I cannot find it.
I remember seeing some interesting variants when trawling the original challenge thread. Let me see if I can find some of them.

Slavery version.

A Radical Separatist storyline, with "vision points" in lieu of hit points

Another one with modified rules

There was also someone doing a sort of Dungeons and Dragons/Pen & Paper style adventure with hit points, and where each dragon holds a handful of items, but I cannot find it.
@fanaticalferret

I've seen the Royalty Legacy Challenge

and there are a few others about I just can't find them XD

Love the username by the way!
@fanaticalferret

I've seen the Royalty Legacy Challenge

and there are a few others about I just can't find them XD

Love the username by the way!
ghostlightbar.png
Only from the darkness can you appreciate the dimmest light.
@thehungryfox @Blitzbrisa @Orru @Pasafatu
Thanks for all the links!! Now I just have to decide if I want to do any of them or not..
If you find any more I would love to hear them!!!
@thehungryfox @Blitzbrisa @Orru @Pasafatu
Thanks for all the links!! Now I just have to decide if I want to do any of them or not..
If you find any more I would love to hear them!!!