Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | My Name Is Galli (Mini-Nuzlocke--Done!!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57
"I wonder if I hid myself well today"
'eh not rly'

Yeah I was like "wait isn't that chameleon... a rare one..."
ah, well, all's okay
a rare/pretty familiar to go with a pretty dragon :'DDD !

@Axqu
"I wonder if I hid myself well today"
'eh not rly'

Yeah I was like "wait isn't that chameleon... a rare one..."
ah, well, all's okay
a rare/pretty familiar to go with a pretty dragon :'DDD !

@Axqu
Qvf2ANo.png tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
GDPkdgU.png
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
@Axqu @Cascaedian @StopTheBats @Pounce

Galli's Journal - Day 6

self control self control self control se lfcon trolselfcontrolSELFCONTROLSELFCONTROLSelFConTROL s e l f c o n t r o l do it for her do it for her DO IT FOR HER DO IT FOR HER self control for her do it for her SELF CONTROL SELF CONTROL self control s e l fcont r o l doitforher do IT for HER control control calm breathe calm calm caLM CALM CALM CALM CALM CALM CALM CALM CALM CALM CALM CALM CALM I'm okay i'm okay im ok

im ok

im ok

calm

self control

do it for her

Galli's Journal - Day 6

self control self control self control se lfcon trolselfcontrolSELFCONTROLSELFCONTROLSelFConTROL s e l f c o n t r o l do it for her do it for her DO IT FOR HER DO IT FOR HER self control for her do it for her SELF CONTROL SELF CONTROL self control s e l fcont r o l doitforher do IT for HER control control calm breathe calm calm caLM CALM CALM CALM CALM CALM CALM CALM CALM CALM CALM CALM CALM I'm okay i'm okay im ok

im ok

im ok

calm

self control

do it for her
hoMNYDJ.png
do it for----

the vine......................
the vine

@Axqu

i'm sorry
do it for----

the vine......................
the vine

@Axqu

i'm sorry
GDPkdgU.png
@cascaedian

LOL Galli's vine account would be unpleasant and horrifying.
@cascaedian

LOL Galli's vine account would be unpleasant and horrifying.
hoMNYDJ.png
@StopTheBats @Pounce

HOLY HECK @Cascaedian drew FANART of my nutbag baby check it out (with pearl and without pearl)
@StopTheBats @Pounce

HOLY HECK @Cascaedian drew FANART of my nutbag baby check it out (with pearl and without pearl)
hoMNYDJ.png
SDHGFBJK I'Mmm blushing it's not even that good lies down on ground whydidushowitttt laughs
I'll draw better stuff some day.. maybe... haaa AAaah
@Axqu
SDHGFBJK I'Mmm blushing it's not even that good lies down on ground whydidushowitttt laughs
I'll draw better stuff some day.. maybe... haaa AAaah
@Axqu
GDPkdgU.png
@Cascaedian I LOVE THEM TO BITS OR I WOULD NOT BE SHOWING THEM OFF OK
@Cascaedian I LOVE THEM TO BITS OR I WOULD NOT BE SHOWING THEM OFF OK
hoMNYDJ.png
im ded
THANK Uuu
anything for my poor PC child... tbh
@Axqu
im ded
THANK Uuu
anything for my poor PC child... tbh
@Axqu
GDPkdgU.png

Galli's Journal - Day 7

I ate all my food again. I need to stop doing that.

Nothing interesting came up today in digging, though my crop has gone down to normal size and my body has reabsorbed the varnish. Perhaps it has come to terms with not having a pearl. My longterm memory is basically nothing; I'm like an animal, almost, with how little I retain from moment to moment. There are some who say that a pearlcatcher's pearl is the physical manifestation of their soul, and I believe it.

This journal serves as my memory. If yesterday's entry is anything to go by, whoever I am, whoever Galli is... I need to put in some serious work on impulse control. I cleaned the blood off the page as best I could.

Lizard is still with me. It helped me improve the covering on tonight's hole so I can hide better. Digging is better than tree-camping.

Green eyes in an off-white face, splash of pink across her scales... and that's all I remember of her. Guardian. My mate was a Guardian, though I can't remember her clearly. I hope her Charge has kept her safe. I hope her Charge isn't me. I can't imagine the pain she must be going through... Though as violent as I seem to be, she may be better off without me. Regardless, it is to the vague memory of her face I turn for comfort tonight.

Galli's Journal - Day 7

I ate all my food again. I need to stop doing that.

Nothing interesting came up today in digging, though my crop has gone down to normal size and my body has reabsorbed the varnish. Perhaps it has come to terms with not having a pearl. My longterm memory is basically nothing; I'm like an animal, almost, with how little I retain from moment to moment. There are some who say that a pearlcatcher's pearl is the physical manifestation of their soul, and I believe it.

This journal serves as my memory. If yesterday's entry is anything to go by, whoever I am, whoever Galli is... I need to put in some serious work on impulse control. I cleaned the blood off the page as best I could.

Lizard is still with me. It helped me improve the covering on tonight's hole so I can hide better. Digging is better than tree-camping.

Green eyes in an off-white face, splash of pink across her scales... and that's all I remember of her. Guardian. My mate was a Guardian, though I can't remember her clearly. I hope her Charge has kept her safe. I hope her Charge isn't me. I can't imagine the pain she must be going through... Though as violent as I seem to be, she may be better off without me. Regardless, it is to the vague memory of her face I turn for comfort tonight.
hoMNYDJ.png
@Axqu
HNN ADD ME TO THE PING LIST.
@Axqu
HNN ADD ME TO THE PING LIST.
348a58bed57a6e78ddac805e55142143f489c2ca.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57