Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | My Name Is Galli (Mini-Nuzlocke--Done!!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57
[img]http://i644.photobucket.com/albums/uu162/Jack_Miehoff/mr-burns-evil-laugh.png[/img] @Cascaedian
mr-burns-evil-laugh.png

@Cascaedian
hoMNYDJ.png
Wait why the hey is Galli carrying Fractured Tusks anyways @Axqu
?????
Wait why the hey is Galli carrying Fractured Tusks anyways @Axqu
?????
Qvf2ANo.png tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
GDPkdgU.png
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
@Cascaedian

He got them in the coli and he thinks they might be useful as tent stakes or something xD
@Cascaedian

He got them in the coli and he thinks they might be useful as tent stakes or something xD
hoMNYDJ.png
@Axqu
Add me to the ping list for this, please? This seems very neat.
@Axqu
Add me to the ping list for this, please? This seems very neat.
@Pounce Done!
@Pounce Done!
hoMNYDJ.png
@Axqu
Thank you and best of luck to Galli!
@Axqu
Thank you and best of luck to Galli!
But--
but...
Galli, they're /fractured/
I don't think you can use broken tusks for tent stakes :'D ???
But--
but...
Galli, they're /fractured/
I don't think you can use broken tusks for tent stakes :'D ???
GDPkdgU.png
@Axqu @Cascaedian @StopTheBats @Pounce

Galli's Journal - Day 5

I was attacked! My camp was attacked and I had to fight for my life! I eventually fled to tend to my wounds but I knew I didn't want to stay here any longer than I had to. Luckily I got some food out of the deal but gods above, what a fright. I believe that is what allowed me to fly so far today.

I dug a hole instead of foraging for tent supplies today, and got extraordinarily lucky. I found a lot of worthless rocks, but I also found someone's secret stash. 5000 treasure and two pretty blue rocks for me! I've also run across a pretty little pink lizard. I fed it some of my bugs and now it won't leave. It'll be nice to have some company, I guess.

I hope whoever's stash this is won't come looking for it. I've pulled the leaves and things over the top of my temporary den for the night, but I'm no nature dragon and I've got no clue if it worked or not. The chameleon seems content to curl up on my side. I guess it's thrown its lot in with me, for what that's worth. I only hope it made the right choice. It's pretty cute.
@Axqu @Cascaedian @StopTheBats @Pounce

Galli's Journal - Day 5

I was attacked! My camp was attacked and I had to fight for my life! I eventually fled to tend to my wounds but I knew I didn't want to stay here any longer than I had to. Luckily I got some food out of the deal but gods above, what a fright. I believe that is what allowed me to fly so far today.

I dug a hole instead of foraging for tent supplies today, and got extraordinarily lucky. I found a lot of worthless rocks, but I also found someone's secret stash. 5000 treasure and two pretty blue rocks for me! I've also run across a pretty little pink lizard. I fed it some of my bugs and now it won't leave. It'll be nice to have some company, I guess.

I hope whoever's stash this is won't come looking for it. I've pulled the leaves and things over the top of my temporary den for the night, but I'm no nature dragon and I've got no clue if it worked or not. The chameleon seems content to curl up on my side. I guess it's thrown its lot in with me, for what that's worth. I only hope it made the right choice. It's pretty cute.
hoMNYDJ.png
[img]http://cdn.morefm.co.nz/morefm/AM/2014/1/16/10337/kids-bad-hiding-places-15.jpg[/img] @Axqu
kids-bad-hiding-places-15.jpg

@Axqu
GDPkdgU.png
@Cascaedian LOL pretty much. Figures the time I'd get a rare diggy familiar is on one of Galli's turns xc Oh well Lizard can hang out in the scaredy-hole with him
@Cascaedian LOL pretty much. Figures the time I'd get a rare diggy familiar is on one of Galli's turns xc Oh well Lizard can hang out in the scaredy-hole with him
hoMNYDJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57