Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Hardcore Nuzlocke Challenge - Story!
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 196 197
Oooh~! I love ridgies

EDIT: My whole post dissapeared. I forgot about the symbols that erase everything = 3=

Anyway, I saw an undate on teh rules about being to buy a dragon in the AH after you get three dragons to level 25. So perhaps you can get a wildclaw or imperial later. =) It will be a long journey though!
Oooh~! I love ridgies

EDIT: My whole post dissapeared. I forgot about the symbols that erase everything = 3=

Anyway, I saw an undate on teh rules about being to buy a dragon in the AH after you get three dragons to level 25. So perhaps you can get a wildclaw or imperial later. =) It will be a long journey though!
I am needing an art refund from:
Rapido: 516423 Treasure
Rapido will not respond to me. This is their tumbler as well. Do not order art from them.
[/center]
@murklin I only breed change dragons when they hatch, partially for the challenge but mostly because it makes it easier to write into the story. XD So any future ridgie or any other type are as of yet unknown to all.

@ShadowsFIAL Those rules have been around since before I started my Nuzlocke, but honestly I've really enjoyed the challenge of not being able to buy any dragon, and I don't mind missing out on a few breeds. I feel it gives the clan its own uniqueness. :3 Especially since I see a lot of players who have tons and tons of skydancers or imperials, but very few of the basic four. I kind of like the idea of having a lair full of mostly mirrors, personally! But we'll see, maybe if I get a hankering for a wildclaw once I have three level 25s I may decide to take advantage of that allowance!
@murklin I only breed change dragons when they hatch, partially for the challenge but mostly because it makes it easier to write into the story. XD So any future ridgie or any other type are as of yet unknown to all.

@ShadowsFIAL Those rules have been around since before I started my Nuzlocke, but honestly I've really enjoyed the challenge of not being able to buy any dragon, and I don't mind missing out on a few breeds. I feel it gives the clan its own uniqueness. :3 Especially since I see a lot of players who have tons and tons of skydancers or imperials, but very few of the basic four. I kind of like the idea of having a lair full of mostly mirrors, personally! But we'll see, maybe if I get a hankering for a wildclaw once I have three level 25s I may decide to take advantage of that allowance!
tumblr_inline_nj4elzHhMA1rud3n2.png
Banner made by dragonicmaster
@StrykeSlammerII @WhoDoVoodoo @NewHope @Talonr @CrypticGirl @Meridok @Gwineira @Solaristigres @ike9899 @Gryphillian @TheArcaneKitsune @ShadowsFIAL @Alethia @Kodaic @Almedha @VictoryInSolace @Neige @PYR4LSP1T3 @Soupalicious @Lyel @livgod @Taffine @quailheart @FlyingNorth @nindeanwa @Hawktalon @murklin @Bayleef @Azurite [b]We Went Hunting?[/b] I am fairly certain the implications of ‘going hunting’ is that we would return home with various defeated animals with which we could eat. [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/93d2cf3eab1a11ba62af511e41173433/tumblr_inline_nem3f63QFe1t2f6de.png[/img] Obviously we are still a bit fuzzy on some of those details. Deesha and I have grown quite skilled at sneaking up on targets and ambushing them, allowing us to take down some quarry without even being touched. Cray remains behind us, always ready with healing, keeping us bolstered and strong. We are quite capable as a trio, but there are still many things out there that force us to give pause. We have found creatures that remind me greatly of the deadly harpy bands that have attacked, although they are not quite harpies themselves. They have casters, though, who use powerful water magic, and we have managed to just barely flee with our lives on a couple of occasions. Luckily they seem sparse in the area we’ve been hunting, and do not attack us often. Cray speaks quite a bit about our young ones while we are out. He talks of how they will be old enough to start hunting on their own, soon, and he reminisces on fond memories of when he first began hunting. I am glad to hear that he has memories of the good, and that they are not all darkened by Lor’s passing. I wish I had quite the same optimism for our younglings as he does, but it helps me to hear him speak about it with excitement. He has faith in Mephit’s strength, and he is looking forward to seeing Elysia fully harness her abilities. They do seem like they may be a powerful team together, but only time will tell.
@StrykeSlammerII @WhoDoVoodoo @NewHope @Talonr @CrypticGirl @Meridok @Gwineira @Solaristigres @ike9899 @Gryphillian @TheArcaneKitsune @ShadowsFIAL @Alethia @Kodaic @Almedha @VictoryInSolace @Neige @PYR4LSP1T3 @Soupalicious @Lyel @livgod @Taffine @quailheart @FlyingNorth @nindeanwa @Hawktalon @murklin @Bayleef @Azurite

We Went Hunting?

I am fairly certain the implications of ‘going hunting’ is that we would return home with various defeated animals with which we could eat.

tumblr_inline_nem3f63QFe1t2f6de.png

Obviously we are still a bit fuzzy on some of those details.

Deesha and I have grown quite skilled at sneaking up on targets and ambushing them, allowing us to take down some quarry without even being touched. Cray remains behind us, always ready with healing, keeping us bolstered and strong. We are quite capable as a trio, but there are still many things out there that force us to give pause.

We have found creatures that remind me greatly of the deadly harpy bands that have attacked, although they are not quite harpies themselves. They have casters, though, who use powerful water magic, and we have managed to just barely flee with our lives on a couple of occasions. Luckily they seem sparse in the area we’ve been hunting, and do not attack us often.

Cray speaks quite a bit about our young ones while we are out. He talks of how they will be old enough to start hunting on their own, soon, and he reminisces on fond memories of when he first began hunting. I am glad to hear that he has memories of the good, and that they are not all darkened by Lor’s passing. I wish I had quite the same optimism for our younglings as he does, but it helps me to hear him speak about it with excitement. He has faith in Mephit’s strength, and he is looking forward to seeing Elysia fully harness her abilities.

They do seem like they may be a powerful team together, but only time will tell.
@Lagmonster

Please add me to the pinglist! I absolutely ADORE this story, I've stayed up way too long to get caught up on it! XD

I legit almost cried when Lor died. I really got attached to her... :( I can't wait to see what happens to your clan in the future!
@Lagmonster

Please add me to the pinglist! I absolutely ADORE this story, I've stayed up way too long to get caught up on it! XD

I legit almost cried when Lor died. I really got attached to her... :( I can't wait to see what happens to your clan in the future!
@LagMonster

I'm with Cray there - excited to see the young ones growing up!

I really love your story, I'm always happy when I see that I've got a new ping from you x3
@LagMonster

I'm with Cray there - excited to see the young ones growing up!

I really love your story, I'm always happy when I see that I've got a new ping from you x3
natureh5.png
@Shiisiln Glad to hear you're enjoying it so much! Definitely added!

@Neige Awww! XD Hearing that makes it so worth it!
@Shiisiln Glad to hear you're enjoying it so much! Definitely added!

@Neige Awww! XD Hearing that makes it so worth it!
@LagMonster yay update!
Hehe ^^ Your constant luck with the Familiars amuses me; I'll admit that. Garr must be getting tired of having to make new hollows for the creatures... Can't wait to see his reaction to, say, a Warcat! It should keep him properly terrified for some time xD
@LagMonster yay update!
Hehe ^^ Your constant luck with the Familiars amuses me; I'll admit that. Garr must be getting tired of having to make new hollows for the creatures... Can't wait to see his reaction to, say, a Warcat! It should keep him properly terrified for some time xD
3pqI1pH.pngvbbxBX.pngvbbljG.png
@Lyel He is! He really is! I also posted that one a little too soon, BECAUSE I GOT ANOTHER FAMILIAR JUST AFTER. >:I But ah well, suppose that's for another update...
@Lyel He is! He really is! I also posted that one a little too soon, BECAUSE I GOT ANOTHER FAMILIAR JUST AFTER. >:I But ah well, suppose that's for another update...
@LagMonster xD poor Garr!
@LagMonster xD poor Garr!
3pqI1pH.pngvbbxBX.pngvbbljG.png
@LagMonster Great two updates! Had a busy couple days and missed the second-latest one. Very adorable! And omg yes forever laughing at Garr's luck with familiars. "Obviously we are still a bit fuzzy on some of those details." xDDD

@nindeanwa You're welcome for the eye-opener! I'm used to estimating large sizes in feet, so with Ridgebacks I really have to convert it to feet to get an idea of how actually huge they are lol. I have a 23M ridgie who is basically the length of an apatosaurus. O_O

Also I didn't mention it when I made the post, but I noticed that Garr and Cray have basically the same measurements just... opposite, lol. Garr is quite short in length for a mirror, with a beautiful long wingspan, and Cray is quite long with a short wingspan!
@LagMonster Great two updates! Had a busy couple days and missed the second-latest one. Very adorable! And omg yes forever laughing at Garr's luck with familiars. "Obviously we are still a bit fuzzy on some of those details." xDDD

@nindeanwa You're welcome for the eye-opener! I'm used to estimating large sizes in feet, so with Ridgebacks I really have to convert it to feet to get an idea of how actually huge they are lol. I have a 23M ridgie who is basically the length of an apatosaurus. O_O

Also I didn't mention it when I made the post, but I noticed that Garr and Cray have basically the same measurements just... opposite, lol. Garr is quite short in length for a mirror, with a beautiful long wingspan, and Cray is quite long with a short wingspan!
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 196 197