Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Hardcore Nuzlocke Challenge - Story!
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 196 197
*sniff * They grow up so fast.
*sniff * They grow up so fast.
wC5as67.gifAwdae8r.pngfr42Fyq.png
@murklin Tell me about it! Still growing, though!
@murklin Tell me about it! Still growing, though!
tumblr_inline_nj4elzHhMA1rud3n2.png
Banner made by dragonicmaster
@LagMonster
Ahhh, pardon me, but could you add me to the pinglist? ;v;
I'm having a wonderful time reading everything.
@LagMonster
Ahhh, pardon me, but could you add me to the pinglist? ;v;
I'm having a wonderful time reading everything.
@msjanny Most certainly! Glad to hear you're enjoying it! :D
@msjanny Most certainly! Glad to hear you're enjoying it! :D
@LagMonster aahhh, this is wonderful! I laughed out loud at the Baku and had to explain Nuzlocke and your amazing luck with the Familiar drops to my mom.
Elysia is growing up to be quite the character :)
Poor Garr xD Short and with large wings... at least it makes flying easier for him!

Also yay I see lvl15 dragons! Does this mean secondary genes?
@LagMonster aahhh, this is wonderful! I laughed out loud at the Baku and had to explain Nuzlocke and your amazing luck with the Familiar drops to my mom.
Elysia is growing up to be quite the character :)
Poor Garr xD Short and with large wings... at least it makes flying easier for him!

Also yay I see lvl15 dragons! Does this mean secondary genes?
3pqI1pH.pngvbbxBX.pngvbbljG.png
@LagMonster
I love Gilda 0_0 Elysia, too. Certifiably adorable. Also, I have a little something for you! :D I see you have no creative types in your clan yet, besides forgemaster Garr. This demands fixing! Wind flight to the rescue.
@LagMonster
I love Gilda 0_0 Elysia, too. Certifiably adorable. Also, I have a little something for you! :D I see you have no creative types in your clan yet, besides forgemaster Garr. This demands fixing! Wind flight to the rescue.
@LagMonster Aaaah, great update! I love Elysia oh gosh.
@LagMonster Aaaah, great update! I love Elysia oh gosh.
@Lyel It does mean secondary genes! But also, I need to save up for primaries because I have every intention of getting the new ones up to 10! XD So much treasure needed! Been capping out my fairground limit every day.

@FlyingNorth Eeeee, thank you! Gonna take me a moment to work this one in, but not hopefully too long!

@Meridok Thanks so much. :3 I'm glad to hear she seems to be well liked!
@Lyel It does mean secondary genes! But also, I need to save up for primaries because I have every intention of getting the new ones up to 10! XD So much treasure needed! Been capping out my fairground limit every day.

@FlyingNorth Eeeee, thank you! Gonna take me a moment to work this one in, but not hopefully too long!

@Meridok Thanks so much. :3 I'm glad to hear she seems to be well liked!
@LagMonster how do you have time to both go in the Coli AND max out your Faireground every day?? Oh wait you're not doing NaNo...
Mmm yes, Primaries are nice :) what are you planning?
Also, are you going to breed any of your dragons, or have they just... not expressed any interest?
@LagMonster how do you have time to both go in the Coli AND max out your Faireground every day?? Oh wait you're not doing NaNo...
Mmm yes, Primaries are nice :) what are you planning?
Also, are you going to breed any of your dragons, or have they just... not expressed any interest?
3pqI1pH.pngvbbxBX.pngvbbljG.png
@Lyel Maxing Fairegrounds takes me about 1 1/2-2 hours every day, so I tend to do that in the evening after work or so, just a little before rollover. It's like my 'winding down' for the night, really. Coliseum doesn't happen every day, but until the newest trio hit level 10 I try and do a level per day. That's about another hour or so? I haven't really timed it.

So, I rarely have to sink more than three hours into these things, and I can split them up as desired. XD No, I'm not in the NaNo this month, and my Nuzlocke hardly hits some of the daily word requirements for me to count it! But Fairegrounds tends to get my priority, because I need those treasures!

As for genes... admittely, I'm not certain just yet. Gilda is getting Ripple, because I love what it does to her colors. I've been thinking tiger for Mephit, and will likely stick to that, but I haven't even touched the scrying with Elysia. She will be a surprise to all.

As for breeding pairs: Gilda and Cray are a planned thing, and I sort of like how that's been playing out in my head. Very cute. Deesha has shown no interest in Mephit, and it is possible that I might maybe be pairing Mephit up with another Nuzlocker, but we'll see how that goes! And Elysia just has no one in her size category to consider. XD Fingers are crossed for a cute nest of mirror babies in a week, but we'll just have to see and make sure no one gets lost in the coliseum this time.
@Lyel Maxing Fairegrounds takes me about 1 1/2-2 hours every day, so I tend to do that in the evening after work or so, just a little before rollover. It's like my 'winding down' for the night, really. Coliseum doesn't happen every day, but until the newest trio hit level 10 I try and do a level per day. That's about another hour or so? I haven't really timed it.

So, I rarely have to sink more than three hours into these things, and I can split them up as desired. XD No, I'm not in the NaNo this month, and my Nuzlocke hardly hits some of the daily word requirements for me to count it! But Fairegrounds tends to get my priority, because I need those treasures!

As for genes... admittely, I'm not certain just yet. Gilda is getting Ripple, because I love what it does to her colors. I've been thinking tiger for Mephit, and will likely stick to that, but I haven't even touched the scrying with Elysia. She will be a surprise to all.

As for breeding pairs: Gilda and Cray are a planned thing, and I sort of like how that's been playing out in my head. Very cute. Deesha has shown no interest in Mephit, and it is possible that I might maybe be pairing Mephit up with another Nuzlocker, but we'll see how that goes! And Elysia just has no one in her size category to consider. XD Fingers are crossed for a cute nest of mirror babies in a week, but we'll just have to see and make sure no one gets lost in the coliseum this time.
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 196 197