Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Shock Switch Upcoming Features/Bugs
1 2 ... 155 156 157 158 159 ... 166 167
i love this game a little too much
i love this game a little too much
A quick bug I thought to mention, since I accidentally ended up here. It's barely an issue, so it doesn't matter if it gets resolved or not. Basically, if you use a shock switch, pause, end the game from there, and start a new one, before the shock switch has finished, all your blocks will suddenly pop from the shock switch completing, potentially while the counter is still counting down, before you can really move. This would probably happen with a regular match, if they took long enough. Also, I use Firefox, in case this isn't a thing in other browsers.
A quick bug I thought to mention, since I accidentally ended up here. It's barely an issue, so it doesn't matter if it gets resolved or not. Basically, if you use a shock switch, pause, end the game from there, and start a new one, before the shock switch has finished, all your blocks will suddenly pop from the shock switch completing, potentially while the counter is still counting down, before you can really move. This would probably happen with a regular match, if they took long enough. Also, I use Firefox, in case this isn't a thing in other browsers.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
Not sure if it's flash or what, but it keeps STOPPING and wiping the page to white for me after like... 10+ minutes.
Not sure if it's flash or what, but it keeps STOPPING and wiping the page to white for me after like... 10+ minutes.
I'm not entirely sure what caused it, but after a combo, the blocks of the combo disappeared like normal, but left a gap on the 'board'. They acted like invisible blocks that couldn't be moved. If I tried to swap them, I simply couldn't. The blocks wouldn't swap. The blocks on top also wouldn't fall down. Again, they were like invisible blocks. If I come across this again I'll make sure to try and do some testing and see if there's any more oddities about it that may help track down what caused the bug. But my game ended shortly after since I couldn't move the blocks to the left. [img]http://i.imgur.com/yG78pVv.jpg[/img]
I'm not entirely sure what caused it, but after a combo, the blocks of the combo disappeared like normal, but left a gap on the 'board'.
They acted like invisible blocks that couldn't be moved. If I tried to swap them, I simply couldn't. The blocks wouldn't swap.
The blocks on top also wouldn't fall down. Again, they were like invisible blocks.
If I come across this again I'll make sure to try and do some testing and see if there's any more oddities about it that may help track down what caused the bug. But my game ended shortly after since I couldn't move the blocks to the left.

yG78pVv.jpg
I just tried to play on "normal" mode. Half the time the clicker would freeze in one place, making it impossible to play, and the other half of the time the appearance of the mouse would freeze, meaning my mouse would still let me play but I couldn't see where the mouse was, making it difficult to play. I also struggle with the fact that half the time I try, the game crashes, losing all my progress, and just now when I stopped playing I wasn't given any gold at all for the amount of time I played (about 10 minutes worth of play time wasted). It's very frustrating.
I just tried to play on "normal" mode. Half the time the clicker would freeze in one place, making it impossible to play, and the other half of the time the appearance of the mouse would freeze, meaning my mouse would still let me play but I couldn't see where the mouse was, making it difficult to play. I also struggle with the fact that half the time I try, the game crashes, losing all my progress, and just now when I stopped playing I wasn't given any gold at all for the amount of time I played (about 10 minutes worth of play time wasted). It's very frustrating.
I have the same problems Spiridiums has. My MacBook can play the game without giving me a "flight rising server cannot be accessed" error message, but the game clicker either freezes or vanishes (or both!) making it impossible to play, on top of losing all the treasure I earned playing. Is there anything I can do about this problem?
I have the same problems Spiridiums has. My MacBook can play the game without giving me a "flight rising server cannot be accessed" error message, but the game clicker either freezes or vanishes (or both!) making it impossible to play, on top of losing all the treasure I earned playing. Is there anything I can do about this problem?
Has it already been discussed that you don't get the achievment for a 3 chain even if you did exactly that multiple times?
Has it already been discussed that you don't get the achievment for a 3 chain even if you did exactly that multiple times?
zz_pohipicon_by_whitesnowpaw-dbok51e.pngzz_artshopicon_by_whitesnowpaw-dbqnl2c.png
WHY IS THERE SO MUCH TO READ IN SO MANYEH BOXES????? JUST MAKE IT ALL IN 1! JESUS
WHY IS THERE SO MUCH TO READ IN SO MANYEH BOXES????? JUST MAKE IT ALL IN 1! JESUS
Was playing on very easy mode, and then the game suddenly crashed and this message popped up

2m7t9b4.png

I didn't earn any of the treasure I would have gotten
Was playing on very easy mode, and then the game suddenly crashed and this message popped up

2m7t9b4.png

I didn't earn any of the treasure I would have gotten
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
Since weeks, I can´t play the game at all. I can´t grab the blocks with the curser.
In another forum thread, this was addressed as a cache glitched.
I cleared cache several times to no success.
I am on latest Safari and MacOs El Capitan 10.11.6
I am a little bit desparate right now because I can´t make daily treasure and I am down to 980, LOL
Since weeks, I can´t play the game at all. I can´t grab the blocks with the curser.
In another forum thread, this was addressed as a cache glitched.
I cleared cache several times to no success.
I am on latest Safari and MacOs El Capitan 10.11.6
I am a little bit desparate right now because I can´t make daily treasure and I am down to 980, LOL
1 2 ... 155 156 157 158 159 ... 166 167