Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 126 127 128 129 130 ... 329 330
Found a typo at Tomo's: [img]https://i.imgur.com/JWhnrcp.png[/img] The first "by" should be "be".
Found a typo at Tomo's:
JWhnrcp.png
The first "by" should be "be".
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
I bought a Poisonous Grove Bundle. Now I see the description says "Contains the Druid's Woodbasket... etc". Now I'm afraid to open it! What's really in there? IS this a typo??
I bought a Poisonous Grove Bundle. Now I see the description says "Contains the Druid's Woodbasket... etc". Now I'm afraid to open it! What's really in there? IS this a typo??
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
I was reading up on the Night of the Nocturne in the encyclopedia and the section “Spellbinding Apparel” has a typo. [quote]The dragons don’t want to let Nocturnes have all the fun - magical new apparel amd vostas...[/quote] I’m assuming you mean “[i]and vistas[/i]” right?
I was reading up on the Night of the Nocturne in the encyclopedia and the section “Spellbinding Apparel” has a typo.
Quote:
The dragons don’t want to let Nocturnes have all the fun - magical new apparel amd vostas...

I’m assuming you mean “and vistas” right?
zyjjz50yair01.jpg
[quote]Yeah, this [b]Accent: Seeing Spots[/b] you like so much? My dad sold out of them last week. I saved a small stockpile[i] and now I a monopoly on the things.[/i] "Bribe" is a strong word to throw around, but I think it's applicable. Give me 2000 and these items and maybe I'll give you[b] Accent: Seeing Spots.[/b][/quote] The italic text should be 'now I have a monopoly'. Just to be clear, this is Tripp's dialogue.
Quote:
Yeah, this Accent: Seeing Spots you like so much? My dad sold out of them last week. I saved a small stockpile and now I a monopoly on the things. "Bribe" is a strong word to throw around, but I think it's applicable. Give me 2000 and these items and maybe I'll give you Accent: Seeing Spots.

The italic text should be 'now I have a monopoly'. Just to be clear, this is Tripp's dialogue.
mothbrown.png
More of a grammatical error than an actual misspelling, I just went to Swipp and noticed that Tripp was saying this: [quote]Yeah, this Black Lace Headpiece you like so much? My dad sold out of them last week. I saved a small stockpile and [b][i]now I a monopoly[/i][/b] on the things. "Bribe" is a strong word to throw around, but I think it's applicable. Give me 2000 and these items and maybe I'll give you Black Lace Headpiece.[/quote] I think what she's trying to say is "now I own a monopoly." As it is, it kind of sounds like she's saying she IS a monopoly, instead of a dragon. (Also it might just be me, but the last sentence would sound better if she were saying "maybe I'll give you [i]the [/i]Black Lace Headpiece.")
More of a grammatical error than an actual misspelling, I just went to Swipp and noticed that Tripp was saying this:
Quote:
Yeah, this Black Lace Headpiece you like so much? My dad sold out of them last week. I saved a small stockpile and now I a monopoly on the things. "Bribe" is a strong word to throw around, but I think it's applicable. Give me 2000 and these items and maybe I'll give you Black Lace Headpiece.

I think what she's trying to say is "now I own a monopoly." As it is, it kind of sounds like she's saying she IS a monopoly, instead of a dragon. (Also it might just be me, but the last sentence would sound better if she were saying "maybe I'll give you the Black Lace Headpiece.")
~There is no such thing as sanity. Everyone is insane. The true question is, how insane are you, relative to everyone else?~
[center][b]repost, due the fact that i unwittingly started a new thread[/b][/center] [center]last night, about an hour or-so before the site's reset, i had been doing a bit of last-minute work regarding the rockbreaker’s ceremony. as it turns out, i had [i]completely[/i] forgotten to close out of the tab that had held the elemental festival shop when i was done. upon returning to said tab ( the following morning ), i had initially expected to be immediately redirected to the main festive favors page, of which would then proceed to notify me of the fact that the elemental festival shop was not available. i was soon to be greeted by this page; [img]https://i.gyazo.com/30c879633178aaf69f843df662afe6a4.png[/img] [size=2][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=festive]link[/url][/size] and, while i [i]am[/i] aware of the fact that this page isn’t meant to be directly accessed ( given the fact that you are unable to click the link leading to it during non-festival intervals ), i couldn't help but notice that there seems to be quite the typo within the description of the page itself; [i]“The Festive Favors shop is currently closed. It will open again for the at the end of . See you then.”[/i] i'm assuming that it is [i]supposed[/i] to say, [i]“The Festive Favors shop is currently closed. It will open again for the [b]Crystalline Gaia [/b]at the end of [b]1/26[/b]. See you then.”[/i] thought i’d let somebody know. [/center]
repost, due the fact that i unwittingly started a new thread

last night, about an hour or-so before the site's reset, i had been doing a bit of last-minute work regarding the rockbreaker’s ceremony.
as it turns out, i had completely forgotten to close out of the tab that had held the elemental festival shop when i was done. upon returning to said tab ( the following morning ), i had initially expected to be immediately redirected to the main festive favors page, of which would then proceed to notify me of the fact that the elemental festival shop was not available.

i was soon to be greeted by this page;

30c879633178aaf69f843df662afe6a4.png
link

and, while i am aware of the fact that this page isn’t meant to be directly accessed ( given the fact that you are unable to click the link leading to it during non-festival intervals ), i couldn't help but notice that there seems to be quite the typo within the description of the page itself;

“The Festive Favors shop is currently closed. It will open again for the at the end of . See you then.”

i'm assuming that it is supposed to say,

“The Festive Favors shop is currently closed. It will open again for the Crystalline Gaia at the end of 1/26. See you then.”

thought i’d let somebody know.
I7a1ndF.png
sQMcqHN.png
y2UYCzJ.png
rdG7v08.gif
mlHpBMC.png
[item=Corsair's Seaspray Cap] [item=Swashbuckler's Seaspray Cap] [item=Buccaneer's Seaspray Cap] [item=Privateer's Seaspray Cap] So I was finding out the prices for all the outfits I made. I read their descriptions, and it says the feathers are red. Either these are color-changing feathers, or they're a glitch in the Matrix. Only the Corsair's feather is red. [item=Corsair's Seaspray Kerchief] [item=Swashbuckler's Seaspray Kerchief] [item=Buccaneer's Seaspray Kerchief] [item=Privateer's Seaspray Kerchief] Only the Corsair Kerchief has a shiny star, is it a special kerchief? If so, the rest of the Corsair set should have a shiny star.
Corsair's Seaspray Cap
Swashbuckler's Seaspray Cap
Buccaneer's Seaspray Cap
Privateer's Seaspray Cap

So I was finding out the prices for all the outfits I made. I read their descriptions, and it says the feathers are red. Either these are color-changing feathers, or they're a glitch in the Matrix. Only the Corsair's feather is red.

Corsair's Seaspray Kerchief
Swashbuckler's Seaspray Kerchief
Buccaneer's Seaspray Kerchief
Privateer's Seaspray Kerchief

Only the Corsair Kerchief has a shiny star, is it a special kerchief? If so, the rest of the Corsair set should have a shiny star.

18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
Crossroads dunno if this has been spotted yet

The action you are trying to complete cannot proceed because one or mor involved dragons are currently nesting.

You cannot proceed with the you are trying to complete because one or more involved dragons are currently nesting.
Crossroads dunno if this has been spotted yet

The action you are trying to complete cannot proceed because one or mor involved dragons are currently nesting.

You cannot proceed with the you are trying to complete because one or more involved dragons are currently nesting.
IMG_2309.png
IMG_2310.png
IMG_2311.png
IMG_2312.png
This question at Tomo's has incorrect grammar twice.

This distinctive moth has deep reds and purples running through it's leafy wings. Its difficult to classify as purely flora or fauna.

(I used bold type to highlight the incorrect words.)

It should say:

This distinctive moth has deep reds and purples running through its leafy wings. It's difficult to classify as purely flora or fauna.
This question at Tomo's has incorrect grammar twice.

This distinctive moth has deep reds and purples running through it's leafy wings. Its difficult to classify as purely flora or fauna.

(I used bold type to highlight the incorrect words.)

It should say:

This distinctive moth has deep reds and purples running through its leafy wings. It's difficult to classify as purely flora or fauna.
"When you use a bird to write with, it's called tweeting." - Maui from Moana
I'm not sure if this is a typo, but... [img]https://i.imgur.com/rjLOIxx.png[/img]
I'm not sure if this is a typo, but...

rjLOIxx.png
wind_transbling_by_cicide76536-dcipnlc.gif
1 2 ... 126 127 128 129 130 ... 329 330