Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 329 330
I'm not sure 100% but it seems like the Flamerest Fiendcat item should be instead Flame[b]crest[/b] Fiendcat [item=Flamerest Fiendcat]
I'm not sure 100% but it seems like the Flamerest Fiendcat item should be instead Flamecrest Fiendcat

Flamerest Fiendcat
In Tomo's Trivia Tablet, there's a question about getting bonuses when exalting dragons.
One of the propositions is "all of the these".
Sorry for no screenshot.
In Tomo's Trivia Tablet, there's a question about getting bonuses when exalting dragons.
One of the propositions is "all of the these".
Sorry for no screenshot.
xmh5GSF.pngxmh5GSF.pngxmh5GSF.png -100% Magical- 6_by_keyraven-db0yhjh.png

Check my HATCHERY. // FR Time +9 ((France))
Previously Sn0wFlak33 [17th No. 14 ~ 11th Au. 17]
Not really a typo, more an inconsistency. [item=carved harpy mask] [item= harpy masque] One is spelled 'mask', the other is 'masque'
Not really a typo, more an inconsistency.
Carved Harpy Mask Harpy Masque

One is spelled 'mask', the other is 'masque'
I found a typo on the Sanddune Rags - it says "Scavenged clothing may sometimes be all there. Make do." Was it supposed to say "Scavenged clothing may sometimes be all there [i]is[/i]"? [item=sanddune rags]
I found a typo on the Sanddune Rags - it says "Scavenged clothing may sometimes be all there. Make do." Was it supposed to say "Scavenged clothing may sometimes be all there is"?
Sanddune Rags
UOO8oB4.png
KdJtVsv.png
Rw7uKRS.png
mlHpBMC.png
[item=Emerald Ratsnake] I'm pretty sure the description is supposed to say "This particular species of snake lacks venom and is quite docile".
Emerald Ratsnake
I'm pretty sure the description is supposed to say "This particular species of snake lacks venom and is quite docile".
This is an uncreative signature!

Scroll down now, nothing to see here.
I was just at Tomo's when the question, "Rotrock Rim is an subregion in which flights territory?" came up. It should have an "a" instead of an "an."

Sorry for no screenshot. The site I was trying to use to upload it isn't working.
I was just at Tomo's when the question, "Rotrock Rim is an subregion in which flights territory?" came up. It should have an "a" instead of an "an."

Sorry for no screenshot. The site I was trying to use to upload it isn't working.
587.png -Click the egg for a fun egg challenge!

-Tumblr

-I was young and a menace
Fan-arts-patrick-stump-34285383-160-160.gif
Tomo's trivia about the Amaranth moth
"...has deep reds and purples running through *it's* wings..."
it's should be its
Sorry I don't have the question up anymore
Tomo's trivia about the Amaranth moth
"...has deep reds and purples running through *it's* wings..."
it's should be its
Sorry I don't have the question up anymore
wq9PoXA.png
When trying to send a nesting dragon in a trade in the Crossroads, the error message reads, "The action you are trying to complete cannot proceed because one or mor involved dragons are currently nesting." "mor" is missing the "e" to make it "more"
When trying to send a nesting dragon in a trade in the Crossroads, the error message reads, "The action you are trying to complete cannot proceed because one or mor involved dragons are currently nesting." "mor" is missing the "e" to make it "more"
tumblr_ozt2q91f2f1w8xkufo6_250.pngtumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo4_250.png
The Red Healer's Kit has a broken apostrophe in the description (displaying ').
The Red Healer's Kit has a broken apostrophe in the description (displaying ').
[item=the mystic sage] says 'golden' instead of 'mystic' in description
The Mystic Sage says 'golden' instead of 'mystic' in description
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png+10 hours FR time
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 329 330