Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | No Deep Sea Lobster?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Still no news on the deep sea lobsters :c
Still no news on the deep sea lobsters :c
+9 FR time
Dropping in to say this is also affecting me, doesn't seem to have improved at all, if anything it's gotten worse.
Dropping in to say this is also affecting me, doesn't seem to have improved at all, if anything it's gotten worse.
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
Aigh, sorry to hear that happened.

Not sure whether to ping someone about it and which person to bring it up to if so >.<
Aigh, sorry to hear that happened.

Not sure whether to ping someone about it and which person to bring it up to if so >.<
ew9u8Xp.png
[quote name="HibiscusEquin0x" date="2019-08-12 11:11:09" ] I've also gotten none. [/quote] since the update, i've gotten a grand total of 4 deep sea lobster. just figured i'd give an update.
HibiscusEquin0x wrote on 2019-08-12 11:11:09:
I've also gotten none.
since the update, i've gotten a grand total of 4 deep sea lobster. just figured i'd give an update.
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
drop rate still absurdly bugged
drop rate still absurdly bugged
goodnight sweet prince
Untitled40.png
Still no chance for me either in the drop rate :(
Still no chance for me either in the drop rate :(
+9 FR time
Still not getting Deep Sea Lobsters. [emoji=ridgeback sad size=2]
Still not getting Deep Sea Lobsters.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
After revisiting the Boreal Wood several times since the update, I'm up to:
79 Plaguebringer's Delight
1 Deep Sea Lobster.

As a collector this bug is pretty frustrating.
After revisiting the Boreal Wood several times since the update, I'm up to:
79 Plaguebringer's Delight
1 Deep Sea Lobster.

As a collector this bug is pretty frustrating.
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
I'm still being affected by this bug as well: I have 59 plaguebringer's delight and the walrus familiar, but no deep sea lobster.
I'm still being affected by this bug as well: I have 59 plaguebringer's delight and the walrus familiar, but no deep sea lobster.
mkpoaHZ.png
This is definitely still a problem and I'm pretty sure no one in the thread has pinged any of the admin, so I'm just gonna drop this here!

@Aequorin Apologies if I shouldn't have pinged you, I didn't know who to talk to!
This is definitely still a problem and I'm pretty sure no one in the thread has pinged any of the admin, so I'm just gonna drop this here!

@Aequorin Apologies if I shouldn't have pinged you, I didn't know who to talk to!
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
1 2 3 4 5 6