Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Hoard issues
For the last twelve hours I have been either unable to access my hoard, or use any of the items within it. This means I'm starting to have problems feeding my dragons.
For the last twelve hours I have been either unable to access my hoard, or use any of the items within it. This means I'm starting to have problems feeding my dragons.
@Aozora what you mean by not being able to access it? is there some error message, or does it just fail to load? also have you tried clearing your cache, and logging out and back in?
@Aozora what you mean by not being able to access it? is there some error message, or does it just fail to load? also have you tried clearing your cache, and logging out and back in?
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Fails to do anything at all. Doesn't even have a mouse hover over certain buttons. I have tried logging out and back in.
Fails to do anything at all. Doesn't even have a mouse hover over certain buttons. I have tried logging out and back in.