Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Crossroads says missing material?
I am trying to make a trade via crossroads and it says that I am missing material. However, if anything, I have more material than what I am trading. They're all in my hoard, not my vault.

It says this: "Cantertothewinds no longer possesses items necessary to finalize the trade or delivery"
I am trying to make a trade via crossroads and it says that I am missing material. However, if anything, I have more material than what I am trading. They're all in my hoard, not my vault.

It says this: "Cantertothewinds no longer possesses items necessary to finalize the trade or delivery"
ba119729640c7b4e6f7c4b9ef3b4606300c4572a.gifglXxMGc.png
@Cantertothewinds

CRs pull items based on the specific object ID, which means that if you move the material(s) that were specifically bookmarked for the CR, then you're gonna have a bad time.
@Cantertothewinds

CRs pull items based on the specific object ID, which means that if you move the material(s) that were specifically bookmarked for the CR, then you're gonna have a bad time.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest Hm... I don't think that I've ever really moved it... It's always stayed in my hoard I believe
@SeaCrest Hm... I don't think that I've ever really moved it... It's always stayed in my hoard I believe
@Cantertothewinds

If you're quite sure about that, then it could be a new issue, but that error message, every time I've seen it so far, comes up when someone's split the stack somehow.
@Cantertothewinds

If you're quite sure about that, then it could be a new issue, but that error message, every time I've seen it so far, comes up when someone's split the stack somehow.
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest I don't think i've ever touched it - I've tried sending it to my vault by accident (I think - not entirely certain) but said something about me being unable to due to I believe (not certain, again) the fact that it's in a cr.

Since it didn't actually move, I don't think that should be an issue?
@SeaCrest I don't think i've ever touched it - I've tried sending it to my vault by accident (I think - not entirely certain) but said something about me being unable to due to I believe (not certain, again) the fact that it's in a cr.

Since it didn't actually move, I don't think that should be an issue?
@Cantertothewinds You can Vault items that are in CRs - that's one of the issues with the way the CR keeps tabs on what you're trading. Even if you put them in your Vault and then move them back to the Hoard, the damage is already done. If you could humor me and check your Vault right now, are the items there? Because the popup for vaulting items displays the following message; [quote]The selected items have been [b]deposited in your Vault[/b] for safekeeping. They will be inaccessible from other parts of the site until they are moved back to the [b]Hoard[/b].[/quote] Which could be mistaken, if you are uncertain, for an error message.
@Cantertothewinds

You can Vault items that are in CRs - that's one of the issues with the way the CR keeps tabs on what you're trading. Even if you put them in your Vault and then move them back to the Hoard, the damage is already done. If you could humor me and check your Vault right now, are the items there? Because the popup for vaulting items displays the following message;
Quote:
The selected items have been deposited in your Vault for safekeeping.

They will be inaccessible from other parts of the site until they are moved back to the Hoard.

Which could be mistaken, if you are uncertain, for an error message.
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest I might've done that but I don't remember? But currently they're sitting in my hoard. I've set up a new CR but perhaps I may have put them in my vault by accident?

Perhaps FR might add in a way that if it's in a CR there's no way you can put them into the vault - that way no one will encounter this problem.
@SeaCrest I might've done that but I don't remember? But currently they're sitting in my hoard. I've set up a new CR but perhaps I may have put them in my vault by accident?

Perhaps FR might add in a way that if it's in a CR there's no way you can put them into the vault - that way no one will encounter this problem.