Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Adblock doesn’t work anymore
They’re back. The popups on mobile that redirect you from the site no matter what you do need to stop. I can hardly play for more than 5 minutes at a time.
Edit: I have adblock plus. I still get them frequently.
They’re back. The popups on mobile that redirect you from the site no matter what you do need to stop. I can hardly play for more than 5 minutes at a time.
Edit: I have adblock plus. I still get them frequently.
___________ 6346.png mlHpBMC.png
5BsilZ9.png
55xbf1H.png
E3nmoMt.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
pO8B2fr.png 6346.png
WKtl2lb.png[/url][nextcol]
pO8B2fr.png[nextcol]6346.png[/columns]
Same issue. Mods, please fix.
Same issue. Mods, please fix.
@PheonixSpark @Keldi

This isn't a bug. Ad reports should go here, or according to this post if you cannot reach the forum and post, you can use Contact Us to send the report.

Also, mods cannot do anything about ads. They enforce rules and can edit/move/lock/delete posts and threads in the forums, but that's it. They don't have any other powers.
@PheonixSpark @Keldi

This isn't a bug. Ad reports should go here, or according to this post if you cannot reach the forum and post, you can use Contact Us to send the report.

Also, mods cannot do anything about ads. They enforce rules and can edit/move/lock/delete posts and threads in the forums, but that's it. They don't have any other powers.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@Keldi

We've had one case where a browser update (or something similar) turned off adblock plus. Its definitely still enabled on FR in your browser? (mine is still working by the way - using firefox - just in case this has become a browserrelated thing?)
@Keldi

We've had one case where a browser update (or something similar) turned off adblock plus. Its definitely still enabled on FR in your browser? (mine is still working by the way - using firefox - just in case this has become a browserrelated thing?)