Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [ADDRESSED] dragons didn't get hungry 4p
Maybe I'm just having a crazy moment, but some of my dragons didn't hungry after the 4pm tick. Scattered throughout my lair, including hatchlings and AH dragons (some but not all of each) I have completely full dragons and some slightly hungry.

Ex HUNGRY and NOT HUNGRY.

None have been moved from my lair, or altered in anyway that I can think of, since 4pm. So not sure what's causing it.

Of course, it's not affecting me any, but it seems a bit odd. I apologize if this has been posted elsewhere.
Maybe I'm just having a crazy moment, but some of my dragons didn't hungry after the 4pm tick. Scattered throughout my lair, including hatchlings and AH dragons (some but not all of each) I have completely full dragons and some slightly hungry.

Ex HUNGRY and NOT HUNGRY.

None have been moved from my lair, or altered in anyway that I can think of, since 4pm. So not sure what's causing it.

Of course, it's not affecting me any, but it seems a bit odd. I apologize if this has been posted elsewhere.
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
If it helps, all dragons it's affecting (17 I think) are seven days old or younger. Yet not all my dragons that 7 days old or younger are affected by it.
If it helps, all dragons it's affecting (17 I think) are seven days old or younger. Yet not all my dragons that 7 days old or younger are affected by it.
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
I can confirm that something's going a little funny! The first time, I thought it was just a fluke--I have 140 dragons in total. I hit feed, and 138 dragons were fed. Weird, I thought. Then, the next time, it was 135/140. Weirder. And I just did it again: [img]https://i.imgur.com/YTrAsEc.png[/img] All my dragons are adults, and it seems totally random who this actually happens to. NO clue, my friend. I was going to make a post about it earlier, but wanted to catch a proper screenshot--so kudos, thanks for confirming I'm not going crazy, ahaha.
I can confirm that something's going a little funny! The first time, I thought it was just a fluke--I have 140 dragons in total. I hit feed, and 138 dragons were fed. Weird, I thought.

Then, the next time, it was 135/140. Weirder. And I just did it again:

YTrAsEc.png

All my dragons are adults, and it seems totally random who this actually happens to. NO clue, my friend. I was going to make a post about it earlier, but wanted to catch a proper screenshot--so kudos, thanks for confirming I'm not going crazy, ahaha.
"One touch of nature...HEbwaBf.gif...makes the whole world kin."
@Abderus @Avalonian

We modified how energy ticks down to do it in chunks instead of all 40 million dragons in one go, so it would impact the Coliseum a little less. It looks like a few blocks of dragons did not get updated! We are aware of the issue and we will have a fix soon.
@Abderus @Avalonian

We modified how energy ticks down to do it in chunks instead of all 40 million dragons in one go, so it would impact the Coliseum a little less. It looks like a few blocks of dragons did not get updated! We are aware of the issue and we will have a fix soon.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Avalonian

Yeah I was debating making a post or not too. It was such a minor issue I didn't want to be a bother, and it didn't bother me none that my dragons were eating less xD So while I'm not 'glad' it happened to you to, I am happy to know it's not just me going crazy or needing a pair of glasses xD And thank you for getting the screenshot!

@Mutron
Thank you for the quick reply and explanation! I'll update the title of the post.
@Avalonian

Yeah I was debating making a post or not too. It was such a minor issue I didn't want to be a bother, and it didn't bother me none that my dragons were eating less xD So while I'm not 'glad' it happened to you to, I am happy to know it's not just me going crazy or needing a pair of glasses xD And thank you for getting the screenshot!

@Mutron
Thank you for the quick reply and explanation! I'll update the title of the post.
rqoyImq.gif