Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Coliseum
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 103 104
@MystiqueMuse hi, have you read the first post in this thread?
@MystiqueMuse hi, have you read the first post in this thread?
fzww6al.png
Yeah I went through all of that. It's the first thing I do every time something happens on this site. This time it didn't work but I'll try again. Maybe something didn't clear proper but if it happens again I'll be back.
Yeah I went through all of that. It's the first thing I do every time something happens on this site. This time it didn't work but I'll try again. Maybe something didn't clear proper but if it happens again I'll be back.
Always be yourself
Unless you can be a Dragon
Then always be a Dragon
@MystiqueMuse did you also read the second half of the post, where it says which information you should include in your report?
@MystiqueMuse did you also read the second half of the post, where it says which information you should include in your report?
fzww6al.png
I have a iPad mini, it's safari and wireless and if I even had a screen shot I am not sure how I would send it. I've tried several ways to try and send friends stuff and have yet to succeed. I don't think I can describe it much better than I already have. I'm not sure of the antivirus. But the pad is to old for updates.
I have a iPad mini, it's safari and wireless and if I even had a screen shot I am not sure how I would send it. I've tried several ways to try and send friends stuff and have yet to succeed. I don't think I can describe it much better than I already have. I'm not sure of the antivirus. But the pad is to old for updates.
Always be yourself
Then always be a Dragon
I'm working on an HP laptop, with windows 10. I am using the Firefox browser
I am using wireless internet connection at home.

Just a small issue, some of the Petal Jumpers in the Rainsong Forest seem to have issues when coming into the screen when effects are turned Off. If there is more than one of them in the group, almost always one will have blurry wings.

It continues to do this after toggling the following:
Adblocker
And also after clearing the browsers cache

screencap:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/284051329901658114/451540233964748800/unknown.png
I'm working on an HP laptop, with windows 10. I am using the Firefox browser
I am using wireless internet connection at home.

Just a small issue, some of the Petal Jumpers in the Rainsong Forest seem to have issues when coming into the screen when effects are turned Off. If there is more than one of them in the group, almost always one will have blurry wings.

It continues to do this after toggling the following:
Adblocker
And also after clearing the browsers cache

screencap:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/284051329901658114/451540233964748800/unknown.png
I got some help. Here's your screen shot: [img]https://i.imgur.com/SFI0BGf.png[/img]
I got some help. Here's your screen shot:

SFI0BGf.png
Always be yourself
Then always be a Dragon
Browser: Google Chrome
Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab E Lite (dunno if that's considered mobile - it displays most web pages similar to my laptop)
Internet: Wi-fi at home

Le bug: I was fighting above my dragons' weight class in Harpy's Roost when a Crowned Roc showed up. I noticed every time it attacked my dragon at the bottom, it would jump out of the battle area and perform its attack behind my dragons' health bars. I don't play in full screen mode (it's a hassle to get back out of) so I dunno if it would still happen in full screen or not.

My tablet takes screenshots too slow to catch it in the act.
UPDATE: I caught the end of the Roc doing it.
screenshot_2018_06_02_03_44_48_by_dracoyena-dcd84o7.png
It jumps all the way down to Elmer's health bar for a few frames.
Browser: Google Chrome
Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab E Lite (dunno if that's considered mobile - it displays most web pages similar to my laptop)
Internet: Wi-fi at home

Le bug: I was fighting above my dragons' weight class in Harpy's Roost when a Crowned Roc showed up. I noticed every time it attacked my dragon at the bottom, it would jump out of the battle area and perform its attack behind my dragons' health bars. I don't play in full screen mode (it's a hassle to get back out of) so I dunno if it would still happen in full screen or not.

My tablet takes screenshots too slow to catch it in the act.
UPDATE: I caught the end of the Roc doing it.
screenshot_2018_06_02_03_44_48_by_dracoyena-dcd84o7.png
It jumps all the way down to Elmer's health bar for a few frames.
I hoard ophiotaurs and geodes. No, I don't know why either.
(windows 7, chrome) a camping screen appeared and then it froze, the zoom in button works but otherwise i clicked everywhere and it stayed like that [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/452914983026819087/455019705158205441/d12a7ba96d1fac79.png[/img] ill try again real quick ok refreshing and going into a venue brought the exact same screen up except it worked this time
(windows 7, chrome)
a camping screen appeared and then it froze, the zoom in button works but otherwise i clicked everywhere and it stayed like that
d12a7ba96d1fac79.png
ill try again real quick
ok refreshing and going into a venue brought the exact same screen up except it worked this time
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
My team lost enough battles that they were reduced down to 0 energy, however I was still allowed to fight on? Is there no longer any function that 'disables' the 'Fight On' function after your dragons fall below the required energy levels?
My team lost enough battles that they were reduced down to 0 energy, however I was still allowed to fight on? Is there no longer any function that 'disables' the 'Fight On' function after your dragons fall below the required energy levels?
beastclanshieldr.pngbeastclanh5.png
I was fighting with my dragons in the Ghostlight ruins and my main grinding dragon had lost all of his ability stones, like his eliminate (which was real expensive and hard to get). Idk if it was a bug or something got revamped, but im not too happy about it tbh
I was fighting with my dragons in the Ghostlight ruins and my main grinding dragon had lost all of his ability stones, like his eliminate (which was real expensive and hard to get). Idk if it was a bug or something got revamped, but im not too happy about it tbh
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 103 104