Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Shock switch money shortage
so i got all the way to 129 speed in normal on shock switch and they only gave me 1446. I would show a screen shot but grandparents computer don't have necessary buttons/programs. i normally get roughly 20,000 more than that and that's around 118 or so. Is this a bug that is being handled and will i receive compensation for the money shortage?
so i got all the way to 129 speed in normal on shock switch and they only gave me 1446. I would show a screen shot but grandparents computer don't have necessary buttons/programs. i normally get roughly 20,000 more than that and that's around 118 or so. Is this a bug that is being handled and will i receive compensation for the money shortage?
@Lunarey

Speed means very little when you can keep clicking the up arrow to boost it. What you need to keep track of are the points the game assigns (which don't exactly equal the treasure payout but at least gives you an idea).

My best guess at why this occurred is that you had maxed out your Lucky Streak. It's the counter at the top that goes to some number over 75,000. 75,000 treasure is the most you can earn by playing in the Fairgrounds (except for Higher/Lower which doesn't count toward it) and if you'd already earned 73,554 that day it would only pay out 1,446 no matter how high your Shock Switch score.
@Lunarey

Speed means very little when you can keep clicking the up arrow to boost it. What you need to keep track of are the points the game assigns (which don't exactly equal the treasure payout but at least gives you an idea).

My best guess at why this occurred is that you had maxed out your Lucky Streak. It's the counter at the top that goes to some number over 75,000. 75,000 treasure is the most you can earn by playing in the Fairgrounds (except for Higher/Lower which doesn't count toward it) and if you'd already earned 73,554 that day it would only pay out 1,446 no matter how high your Shock Switch score.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@nightwind

thank you. i'll try to keep track of that from now on. also i didnt know about the speed boost. thank you for that info as well
@nightwind

thank you. i'll try to keep track of that from now on. also i didnt know about the speed boost. thank you for that info as well