Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Treasure Disappeared
In this months I've earned more than 1 million treasure. Today I was checking the hoard and I've discovered that I've lost about 1002000 treasure D:
I've not spent them in any way and I'm sure of that because I was saving my treasure to expand the lair.
What's happened??
In this months I've earned more than 1 million treasure. Today I was checking the hoard and I've discovered that I've lost about 1002000 treasure D:
I've not spent them in any way and I'm sure of that because I was saving my treasure to expand the lair.
What's happened??
@ShinyHunter

The first and foremost thing I would do is to change your password, maybe even your email password for recovery. That is a good thing to do occasionally anyway. Next, I would check your crossroad and message history. If it was taken, those involved may have left a trail. Other than that, I've got nothing, sorry.
@ShinyHunter

The first and foremost thing I would do is to change your password, maybe even your email password for recovery. That is a good thing to do occasionally anyway. Next, I would check your crossroad and message history. If it was taken, those involved may have left a trail. Other than that, I've got nothing, sorry.
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
@ShinyHunter in addition to what Zuron said, you should also check your AH history. some time ago there was a user whose treasure was stolen by a thief who listed inexpensive items on the AH for large amounts of treasure and then bought the items using the victim's account
@ShinyHunter in addition to what Zuron said, you should also check your AH history. some time ago there was a user whose treasure was stolen by a thief who listed inexpensive items on the AH for large amounts of treasure and then bought the items using the victim's account
fzww6al.png
@chatoyant

That is a clever way of stealing treasure. I probably would not have thought of that if I got into somebody's account.
@chatoyant

That is a clever way of stealing treasure. I probably would not have thought of that if I got into somebody's account.
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png