Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Sunchaser not showing up on Bogsneaks
Hi,

I just purchased a Sunchaser's Guard, but I cannot put it on my Bogsneaks! Neither male nor female. It's like it's invisible.

It works on my f Coatl, f Tundra, m Spiral, etc... but not on my Bogsneak I actually want to put it on :((((

This wasn't a cheap purchase. Help?
Hi,

I just purchased a Sunchaser's Guard, but I cannot put it on my Bogsneaks! Neither male nor female. It's like it's invisible.

It works on my f Coatl, f Tundra, m Spiral, etc... but not on my Bogsneak I actually want to put it on :((((

This wasn't a cheap purchase. Help?
oTVkboM.png
You can check out the invisible Sunguard here: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27939078] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/279391/27939078_350.png[/img] [/url] It doesn't appear to be related to layering, bc even if the Sunguard is the only thing she is wearing, it doesn't show up, while it did show up on the heavily layered m Spiral and f Coatl I tried it on as well as the undressed f Tundra I tried it on. I know the art for Bogsneaks in Sunguard exists bc it's part of the Apparel preview :(
You can check out the invisible Sunguard here:

27939078_350.png

It doesn't appear to be related to layering, bc even if the Sunguard is the only thing she is wearing, it doesn't show up, while it did show up on the heavily layered m Spiral and f Coatl I tried it on as well as the undressed f Tundra I tried it on.

I know the art for Bogsneaks in Sunguard exists bc it's part of the Apparel preview :(
oTVkboM.png
@patronissimo
apparel problems go here
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/1003090
@patronissimo
apparel problems go here
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/1003090
@SoulOfChaos

Great, I added it to the big apparel thread.

The thread is 200 pages long, it doesn't seem like there's any way to reasonably get any follow up on these bugs. :/
@SoulOfChaos

Great, I added it to the big apparel thread.

The thread is 200 pages long, it doesn't seem like there's any way to reasonably get any follow up on these bugs. :/
oTVkboM.png
@patronissimo
Every once in a while a post will be made, the last one included shadowscale helmets being fixed for bogs. I don't think they ping specific people though, probably because a lot of them are reported multiple times.
@patronissimo
Every once in a while a post will be made, the last one included shadowscale helmets being fixed for bogs. I don't think they ping specific people though, probably because a lot of them are reported multiple times.
@SoulOfChaos

Yeah, individual follow up would be a lot to expect. It's frustrating though bc this isn't like a teardrop choker, this is a Sunguard, it's a pricey festival item, you know? Anyway, I'm more generally frustrated and I don't mean to vent at you. Thanks for the info on the big apparel thread. This issue didn't appear to be reported before (just from a cursory search of 'Sunguard' in the forum) so I'm like D: ugh lol
@SoulOfChaos

Yeah, individual follow up would be a lot to expect. It's frustrating though bc this isn't like a teardrop choker, this is a Sunguard, it's a pricey festival item, you know? Anyway, I'm more generally frustrated and I don't mean to vent at you. Thanks for the info on the big apparel thread. This issue didn't appear to be reported before (just from a cursory search of 'Sunguard' in the forum) so I'm like D: ugh lol
oTVkboM.png
As the appropriate link has been given, I will be locking this thread now. Thank you!
As the appropriate link has been given, I will be locking this thread now. Thank you!
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif