Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum Lagging BAD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Terracota Thank you for sharing! The only differences I see between us right now are that I have a 13-inch vs your 15-inch (I even have the same year haha) and my version of Chrome is just slightly newer. How strange...
@Terracota Thank you for sharing! The only differences I see between us right now are that I have a 13-inch vs your 15-inch (I even have the same year haha) and my version of Chrome is just slightly newer. How strange...
+ Gen1 Clearance Sale and Trade +

Click HERE!
@SenayDragon

Nothing has changed on my software end unless chrome has updated? And I've cleared cookies/history multiple times.

Chrome:
Version 60.0.3112.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Mac:
OS X El Capitan 10.11.6
MacBook Pro (15-inch, Early 2011)
@SenayDragon

Nothing has changed on my software end unless chrome has updated? And I've cleared cookies/history multiple times.

Chrome:
Version 60.0.3112.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Mac:
OS X El Capitan 10.11.6
MacBook Pro (15-inch, Early 2011)
they/them
Selling 2015 and on festival items and more HERE
@Mutron I don't know if this will help as I have absolutely no idea what any of it means, but when I right-click the coliseum page and select "Inspect Element" this pops up: [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/eN0Gl2D.png[/img][/center] What struck me were the two 'blocked' elements in the console section at the bottom. Does it mean anything?
@Mutron I don't know if this will help as I have absolutely no idea what any of it means, but when I right-click the coliseum page and select "Inspect Element" this pops up:

eN0Gl2D.png

What struck me were the two 'blocked' elements in the console section at the bottom. Does it mean anything?

Click HERE!
[quote name="SenayDragon" date=2017-08-15 19:25:37] What struck me were the two 'blocked' elements in the console section at the bottom. Does it mean anything? [/quote] @SenayDragon I do not believe those messages are related to the slowdowns. Those specific messages are typically the result of running an ad blocker. The Coliseum should work just fine regardless of an ad blocker being enabled. If it was impacting the Coliseum, it would block it outright, not slow it down. This does actually help me rule out "heavy ad" as the cause, though!
SenayDragon wrote on 2017-08-15:
What struck me were the two 'blocked' elements in the console section at the bottom. Does it mean anything?

@SenayDragon I do not believe those messages are related to the slowdowns. Those specific messages are typically the result of running an ad blocker. The Coliseum should work just fine regardless of an ad blocker being enabled. If it was impacting the Coliseum, it would block it outright, not slow it down. This does actually help me rule out "heavy ad" as the cause, though!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Mutron Well I'm glad it was useful for something lol. ^^
@Mutron Well I'm glad it was useful for something lol. ^^

Click HERE!
Coliseum was working normal for me during the Blooming Grove update, now as of this week it's unbearably laggy and impossible to grind even in low level.

Browser - Chrome, 60.0.3112.101 (Official Version) 32 bits

Computer - Windows 7 32 bits

Frame rate is extremely low, and sometimes turns take a long time to carry out. Sometimes the game straight up skips frames to the next turn without any other pages or issues with the internet. The loading bar in the venues also seems to act choppy which didn't happen before; this is happening in all venues.

(if a new thread needs to be created for issues on Windows,sorry, just didn't want to clutter with an issue other users are having)
Coliseum was working normal for me during the Blooming Grove update, now as of this week it's unbearably laggy and impossible to grind even in low level.

Browser - Chrome, 60.0.3112.101 (Official Version) 32 bits

Computer - Windows 7 32 bits

Frame rate is extremely low, and sometimes turns take a long time to carry out. Sometimes the game straight up skips frames to the next turn without any other pages or issues with the internet. The loading bar in the venues also seems to act choppy which didn't happen before; this is happening in all venues.

(if a new thread needs to be created for issues on Windows,sorry, just didn't want to clutter with an issue other users are having)
QYzhmAi.png
I started experiencing this as well so here's my computer and browser information [img]http://i.imgur.com/7uZGzJH.png[/img] my computer model is... i'm not 100% but its about a year old, one of those really nice new all-in-one computers, running the absolute latest version of windows 10. the lagging im experiencing is not an issue with frame rate, fps is fine and normal, but it is taking so long for my own attacks to be carried out, or for the enemy units to attack, that the coliseum actually loses connection before anything happens. I've mostly been in the training fields and woodland path today.
I started experiencing this as well so here's my computer and browser information

7uZGzJH.png

my computer model is... i'm not 100% but its about a year old, one of those really nice new all-in-one computers, running the absolute latest version of windows 10.

the lagging im experiencing is not an issue with frame rate, fps is fine and normal, but it is taking so long for my own attacks to be carried out, or for the enemy units to attack, that the coliseum actually loses connection before anything happens. I've mostly been in the training fields and woodland path today.
@Mutron chrome ver: 60.0.3112.101 official build 64-bit [img]http://i.imgur.com/XVajfib.png[/img] so, os x el capitan 10.11.6 running on a 13'' mid-2012 macbook pro typically playing in the ghostlight ruins & kelp beds, also present when i checked out the new venue. [i]is the frame rate high but there is a lot of latency while playing? (smooth animations, but it takes a long time after making a choice for the action to be carried out)[/i] yes for the smooth animation. as for the action: yes + everything is carried out in slow-motion. interestingly enough, i experienced no lag (or the first time in a while) when i started coli just now with only 2 dragons in my team. beat a boss, added a 3rd fodder dragon, lag started. [b]usually i've had 3 dragons in my team and the lag has been severe (very slow) from the beginning.[/b] also tested with/without any extensions on, plus using the alt coli link but the lag/slow-mo was still there regardless. so yeah this time it started non-existant/less severe and i switched around the dragons and now it's going back and forth maybe depending on how many dragons i have in my team? basically getting slower as i add a 3rd dragon and going back to minimal lag when i open the same venue with only 2 dragons, increasing as i keep battling. i don't have a lot of time in my hands right now so i can't test this properly tbh :/ the victory screen seems to lag regardless of how many dragons i have on my team. the points added to the fodder dragon's EXP move slowly.
@Mutron

chrome ver: 60.0.3112.101 official build 64-bit
XVajfib.png
so, os x el capitan 10.11.6
running on a 13'' mid-2012 macbook pro

typically playing in the ghostlight ruins & kelp beds, also present when i checked out the new venue.

is the frame rate high but there is a lot of latency while playing? (smooth animations, but it takes a long time after making a choice for the action to be carried out)
yes for the smooth animation. as for the action: yes + everything is carried out in slow-motion.

interestingly enough, i experienced no lag (or the first time in a while) when i started coli just now with only 2 dragons in my team. beat a boss, added a 3rd fodder dragon, lag started. usually i've had 3 dragons in my team and the lag has been severe (very slow) from the beginning. also tested with/without any extensions on, plus using the alt coli link but the lag/slow-mo was still there regardless.

so yeah this time it started non-existant/less severe and i switched around the dragons and now it's going back and forth maybe depending on how many dragons i have in my team? basically getting slower as i add a 3rd dragon and going back to minimal lag when i open the same venue with only 2 dragons, increasing as i keep battling. i don't have a lot of time in my hands right now so i can't test this properly tbh :/

the victory screen seems to lag regardless of how many dragons i have on my team. the points added to the fodder dragon's EXP move slowly.
qtNgpTt.png
@Mutron

I'm having the same bug on a Windows laptop, and I used Inspect Element to see what was causing the lag.

This is the coding for the process that stalled out and crashed my battle

Request URL:ws://websockets.flightrising.com/coliseum0/socket.io/1/websocket/ySIEonIOo6NwPeXaV7kN
Request Method:GET
Status Code:101 Switching Protocols
Response Headers
view source
Connection:Upgrade
Sec-WebSocket-Accept:KSJAIxrL4X+6qU+KhVdIsJ9pAgE=
Upgrade:websocket
X-Content-Type-Options:nosniff
X-Frame-Options:SAMEORIGIN
X-XSS-Protection:1; mode=block
Request Headers
view source
Accept-Encoding:gzip, deflate
Accept-Language:en-US,en;q=0.8
Cache-Control:no-cache
Cookie:_ga=GA1.2.1059982965.1502310131
Host:websockets.flightrising.com
Origin:http://flightrising.com
Pragma:no-cache
Sec-WebSocket-Extensions:permessage-deflate; client_max_window_bits
Sec-WebSocket-Key:HgC3OlIe6j/5zSeiOJIcCA==
Sec-WebSocket-Version:13
User-Agent:Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/60.0.3112.101 Safari/537.36
@Mutron

I'm having the same bug on a Windows laptop, and I used Inspect Element to see what was causing the lag.

This is the coding for the process that stalled out and crashed my battle

Request URL:ws://websockets.flightrising.com/coliseum0/socket.io/1/websocket/ySIEonIOo6NwPeXaV7kN
Request Method:GET
Status Code:101 Switching Protocols
Response Headers
view source
Sec-WebSocket-Accept:KSJAIxrL4X+6qU+KhVdIsJ9pAgE=
X-Content-Type-Options:nosniff
X-Frame-Options:SAMEORIGIN
X-XSS-Protection:1; mode=block
Request Headers
view source
Accept-Encoding:gzip, deflate
Accept-Language:en-US,en;q=0.8
Cache-Control:no-cache
Cookie:_ga=GA1.2.1059982965.1502310131
Host:websockets.flightrising.com
Origin:http://flightrising.com
Pragma:no-cache
Sec-WebSocket-Extensions:permessage-deflate; client_max_window_bits
Sec-WebSocket-Key:HgC3OlIe6j/5zSeiOJIcCA==
Sec-WebSocket-Version:13
User-Agent:Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/60.0.3112.101 Safari/537.36
I've been having this problem too over the last few days. I'm using Windows 7, with the latest version of Chrome. In my case, the lag starts immediately when the Coliseum starts loading up, and checking my Task Manager shows that the particular instance of Chrome in which the Coliseum is running is using nearly 50 percent of my CPU. I am getting a bit of lag in the frame rate, though I have seen worse before. I'm typically doing battle in the Mire, though I'm getting these issues even when I'm selecting a team.

If you need any more details, let me know!
I've been having this problem too over the last few days. I'm using Windows 7, with the latest version of Chrome. In my case, the lag starts immediately when the Coliseum starts loading up, and checking my Task Manager shows that the particular instance of Chrome in which the Coliseum is running is using nearly 50 percent of my CPU. I am getting a bit of lag in the frame rate, though I have seen worse before. I'm typically doing battle in the Mire, though I'm getting these issues even when I'm selecting a team.

If you need any more details, let me know!
xpP2XdL.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8